Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
yes I loved that tooDay Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
After watching todays episode one thing is confirmed ridhima thoda pagal hai.. Aur woh vamp ban sakti hai.hmm. By the way michi madam mark ur words. Joh bhi mohan se aj kaha u shld stand to it. I really hope when truth comes out megha will keep her words n stand by Mohan.

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Important Discussions are done on this Thread Wink

saundarya

Groupbie

saundarya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
GUYS I THINK RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF MEGHAN MARRIAGE, MOHAN RIDS DIVORCE IS MUCH MOREEE IMPORTANT BCOZ IF TAT DOESNT HAPPENS TEN EVEN IF MEGHAN GETS MARRIED IT WILL BE AN INVALID MARRIAGE... RIGHT??????????

WAT DO U GUYS THINK????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--SwastikAshNimanesha76

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saundarya

GUYS I THINK RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF MEGHAN MARRIAGE, MOHAN RIDS DIVORCE IS MUCH MOREEE IMPORTANT BCOZ IF TAT DOESNT HAPPENS TEN EVEN IF MEGHAN GETS MARRIED IT WILL BE AN INVALID MARRIAGE... RIGHT??????????

Ya, I agree by showing Mohan marry Megha even before giving Riddz. Divorce the directors are sending a wrong message and it's illegal too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

If you go see Logic then 1st of all yeh Shaadi logically possible hi nahi thi . Wink

One more thing Forum mein capital letters mein likhna allowed nahi hai . 

SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I think if this Marriage even happens it will be illegal-so just wanna to enjoy the moments in lighter way...I will b waiting for anoder Marriage sequence after the truth is revealed n Mohan getting Divorce in a proper way-and for the second time,i wil njoy the MM Marriage and dat time dere will b no bounary of happiness..but dis time just taking it expecting some happy moments..

manesha76

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by crazy87

Ya, I agree by showing Mohan marry Megha even before giving Riddz. Divorce the directors are sending a wrong message and it's illegal too... 

Saundarya and Crazy87...I understand what u both are trying to say...But i am sure there is some twist in this whole marriage thing which we are as yet unaware of...I still have a nagging doubt that Ridhima is not as innocent as she is made out to be...Wonder if all this fiasco is her way of taking revenge on Mohan for rejecting her...Only time will tell what is the truth... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimanesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.