Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Simple and Elegant is what AKS might be looking for! Its good... But this interview of hers (reserved about doing intimate scenes) has turned against her and an actor can't be this specific atleast for the fans! It will be difficult for her to survive in the industry with such statements.. But at the personal level if you ask, then she's the best! People who belong to her would be proud of her! But they are not the ones working with her... May be she will grow out of this inhibitions slowly or if she knows what she wants then may be she will accept the facts in the industry and will move on in her own ways! All the best anyway! I like her for whatever she is... Simple, Straightforward, honest... Keep it up...

Even I wouldn't want to see steamy scenes in NBT 'cos that would really make everyone at home uncomfortable watching the scenes together! To certain extent there could be romances between the husband and wife, which is very much needed for the viewers to get involved more in MM love story! I strongly believe that she wudn't have problems with such level of interaction which would be needed by the script! Now-a-days camera technology and editing is advanced so much that they can show so much without actually being done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Jay_tapori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 15)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dx1234

Groupbie

dx1234

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tvfreak21

Stopped expecting anything'what I least expect is some strong and sensible reaction/behavior from Megha on Rid truth'I wish she stands for her husband Mohan'!!!

I hope so too - Megs to be strong and sensible to stand behind her husband - hopefully she gets to hear the correct situation under which Mohan tied the knot with Ridz. Hopefully, we don't get into another twist with Ridz turning out to be a villain and causing the problem between MM marriage. 

Response in blue Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87swavai2

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Manesha! Why didn't you add the Mohan-Addu matki phoding pic? 

Edit: Oh! sorry. I thought the thread was ready. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
My thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; more for Mohan when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood and esp when Principal was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 
But Addu ke liye bhi sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai! 
Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate and that's what I'm liking! 
Also I think that Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Anshu..

Anshu..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
addu is the mirror image of mohan when he was child though mohan have not grown yet love both of them

kritikajindal

Groupbie

kritikajindal

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
akhir kar riddhima ji wapis aa hi gayi episodes main...ConfusedUnhappy

naina2010

dx1234

Groupbie

dx1234

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
My analysis of the Aug14th epi:

Janmashtami dance with breaking of the matki: hurriedly done but nice

Addu-Papaji-Jiji-Saroj convo : Addu made it clear to them that he did not want to accept Mohan as his new Papa and not to force him to do so. Good expressions from everyone. But no indication of Papaji-Saroj-Jiji's on what they would do next. Was this scene intended to just inform them of Addu's intentions? And that they are supposed to just stay on the sidelines and see what happens next? Confusing

Mohan-Megha phone convo from work: I would have expected to have seen some teasing of Mohan by the team members - Dimpy, Karan and others - to have him narrate how he feels about his married life. Nothing like that happened. Audience simply get to know Mohan is back to work.

Mohan-Riddhima: Unnecessary and waste. If Riddhi's only intention was to inform Mohan that she was leaving the town, then she could have done that over the phone. Her intention of physically coming over to Mohan's work place is unclear. Writers need to scrap this chapter as soon as possible. Its now dragging along too much.

Nanhi - Renu : Again a waste. How did Nanhi get hold of the file containing the divorce papers? Megha had kept the file on one of the upper shelves. Did not make sense and why to unnecessarily spoil Mohan's character infront of the Vyas family? I hope the writers do not intend to do that. If so, then why bring in an uncomfortable feel to the audience? Useless.

Sanjay-Renu: Good to see the resistance from Sanjay. Renu, the witch, sure does have good acting skills.

Mohan-Megha: Refrigerator scene was good. Nothing spectacular though. Getting to know more about Mohan's money skills. Does not make sense then why does he feel so confident that he can take care of the kids if he does not have any savings. Ermm  

Mohan-Addu: Hair cut scene was hillarious. Writers could have included the bike ride - Mohan taking Addu on his bike. 

Overall: Lackluster epi. Writers are putting too much focus on other characters of the show rather than focus on MM life. So far, we have not seen any Nanhi-Mohan convo - feels like ever since the marriage happened, Nanhi has gone into oblivion. There should be much more of Nanhi and Mohan, now that they are under the same roof. There should be more of Mohan and Megha togetherness. After the kids leave for school, what are they doing? There has been no MM one-on-one convo. Mohan had taken timeoff from work, so what did he do during his vacation time? Audience did not see any of that.

Conclusion: So far, the epis lack continuity. Alot of things seem to happen at the same time. Primary focus, at least, for the initial few weeks should be on MM life and the kids. How they are adjusting and getting used to one another in the single room house of Mohan. I hope the writers can focus on a single subject and improve the continuity. Something to learn from Balika Vadhu.

pujashaw053

dx1234

Groupbie

dx1234

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
my analysis of Aug 16 episode:

dull and boring - there is no continuity between the episodes. Each episode keeps jumping around from janmashtami celebration to addu hair cut to honeymoon tickets to Renu's desperateness for a car to mohan suddenly buying a refrigerator to mohan suddenly getting a bigger home..where has all the cuteness and freshness that audience expect from this show gone?? Why can't the writers maintain a flow in the story? They seem to be bringing up too many issues at the same time. I am completely speechless on why the writers need to focus on Renu's desperation of having a car. Do the audience care about her desperation? No, we don't care about Renu and what she wants in life and what's going on her life. This show is about Mohan and Megha and their 'dilchasp' kahani. Not about Renu or anyone in the Vyas family. Stop focusing on Renu and lets bring back Mohan an Megha in the show. We have hardly seen Mohan and Megha this week. Nanhi seems to be lost in oblivion. Writers, why are you doing this to Nanhi when the audience want to see her more? 

After seeing this week's epis, I have set aside my expectations of the honeymoon trip. The writers have again botched up this week's epis and I will not be surprised to see the TRP of the show tank again. Last week's epis was good and I had started to feel that my NBT was back. Last Fri's opening 3.5 mins was classic Day Dreaming. Which explains why the TRP for this show went back up to 7 from 13. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.