Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 13)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

Yes, I am expecting them to be mushy and cozy on the first night itself. What's the point of marriage if they cannot feel comfortable on the first night. And I am not sure if this is the initial stage of their love. They have been dreaming about one another for long. Even though Megha had not expressed her love before, but internally, she has been longing for him. LOL
Their love is much beyond than just going physical and by the way, the kids are around and problems were bound to pop up cause Addu hasn't accepted Mohan yet. So I liked how CVs focused on this matter. Let everything get sorted out, then you can expect them to take their marriage to the next level. 

Again, I think they already understand one another - they have been good friends and even though Mohan had already expressed his love for her, Megha was not doing so becuase of Indu. Internally, she had all the love for him. There is no need for them to be mushy and cozy. I would have understood that Mohan and Riddhima's relationship  would have needed the time to get to know one another (if they were to have continued in the marriage), but not Mohan-Megha. Marriage has already taken them to the next level. Now is the time for them to properly do romance Wink LOL 
They understood each other as friends and probably as lovers as well but being husband and wife is totally a different thing. After marriage, it's not only love that matters but responsibility and adjusting with each other are important as well. They love each other endlessly and understand each other very well but now it's a different case altogether. They are husband and wife now which is not equal to being boyfriend and girlfriend. They will live together, so they should know each other's likes and dislikes and need to get used to one another living together. That's what I meant by understanding. 

Yes, she can leave her kids at their grandparents house. She i not leaving them in any unknown place that her presence is required. There is nothing wrong in that. Apart from being a mother, she is now a wife and she has a duty for her husband to fulfill. Mohan was shown as being very nice to have allowed her to go back to the Vyas family.
Her kids are young. Even if Nanhi would understand her mom and act mature but Addu is too young to understand. A mother is a mother. I don't know how I'd make you understand but trust me, she would not be able to stay happy and enjoy her moment with Mohan, living her kids behind. She'd have felt guilty and thought that she ignored her kids for her new life. I hope you understood my point. 

She does not need to be rude to MIL.  She needs to be polite but confident in order to bring her point across. Crying is not and never is a solution to any problems. OK, I see your point regarding mirchiness - that was for Mohan and strangers - she does not need to be mirchi with MIL, but at the same time, she does not need to be crying infront of her.
She cried because she was guilty to realize that she had snatched a son from a mother for the second time. It's her thought but it's not true. But she thinks like that. That's why she broke down and if she'd answer back, things would have gotten worse. Indu would have been more furious. As Indu was hurt, she felt the necessity to be quiet and let her frustrations out. 

My reply in bold. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasknraji

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Seriously I don't think CV's should use Addu as a reason for separating Mohan-Megha...If children are not comfortable in Mohan's house then Megha can let children reside in there previous house but I think she cannot go all nights to his old house and sleep...I think as AK has refused to do an intimate scenes so CV's have come up with this kind of Idea...But if this continues for longer time then it will be highly illogical as she should anyway make addu understand that Mohan is his new father and he need to stay at his house only...If he again and again goes back to his old house how can you expect him to adjust to his new house for that he need to stay there...Also Megha should have understood that it was this first night first of all she should have not left Mohan but Mohan being so generous Let her go then also she should have been present in the Morning in Mohan's house as she should know that there are lots of rituals that are to be done the next morning of the wedding...Even we all wanted Mohan Megha to live in that small house and adjust to it and not that Megha every now and then goes to his old house...If CV's had to show Mohan Megha's chage-chage ka pyar only then why get them Married... 
Tvfreak21 Newbie
Tvfreak21
Tvfreak21

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

After reading the discussions of yesterday's episode, I want to share my opinion. Yes the episode had mixed parts good and bad.

Good Points:

Megha's appearance in silk sari…she was looking beautiful!! Isn't she? With sindoor and MS...traditional Indian Wife J

After a long time…heard De re naaa, De re naaa …Just loved it.

The initial sweet nok-jhok of Addu and Mohan…especially over TV…and Mohan's reaction on Addu's dance on "Teri tai tai fish". Sweet convo between nanhi and Mohan.

Last but not least...MM thinking of each other with BG score of tere iss ishq mein… and the best part Megha calling Mohan with the help of bell which nanhi used to call him..And landmark dialogue: Ajee Sunte ho…!!!

Now the Bad points:

The bad points are on CVs not the Characters…!!!

The CVs could have shown some interaction of MM. This is their first night after marriage. There could have been a sweet and romantic conversation between the two (Tough it's not too late...as still the night is not over as per yday epi...waiting for today's episode)

Nanhi-spiderman conversation was missing…which was very much needed as it would have been their first conversation after MM marriage..cmon Nanhi got spiderman as her father wat else..they could have shown their celebration in true nanhi-spiderman style (I was kind of expecting this)

Renu sanjay converstion was utter Waste...There was no need of it….It was very disgusting..I must stay…It could have been avoided…!

Precap: There is no need of Indu to listen to Renu. (I wonder why Indu is tolerating this lady)

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@ Tvfreak21

I totally agree with your assessment - the Nanhi-Spiderman conversation was missing after they came to MOhan's house - at least some recognition that she was very happy that things finally settled. 

If Akanksha has refused to do some intimate scenes for this series, then she should be replaced. After all, this is a love story and audience will expect some small intimate scenes to occur- after all the dream sequences we have seen between them, the audience expect something more to occur now and then for viewing pleasure. It doesn't have to be vulgar, but most certainly more than eye locks and stares.

Mohan should try to take Addu out for bike rides (I love to see Mohan in his bike) and take him for cricket matches. Hopefully, that will make Addu understand that Spiderman is indeed his father.

Look forward to today's episode...hopefully, MM at least hug one another today on the terrace. 
arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Edited by arijit.biswas - 01 August 2012 at 1:54pm
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

@ Tvfreak21

I totally agree with your assessment - the Nanhi-Spiderman conversation was missing after they came to MOhan's house - at least some recognition that she was very happy that things finally settled. 
I kinda agree here, but anyways they've already talked over it a lot of times...

If Akanksha has refused to do some intimate scenes for this series, then she should be replaced. After all, this is a love story and audience will expect some small intimate scenes to occur- after all the dream sequences we have seen between them, the audience expect something more to occur now and then for viewing pleasure. It doesn't have to be vulgar, but most certainly more than eye locks and stares.
How easily did you say that she should be replaced? Wow! That actually shows how much you're attached with her as Megha, isn't it? Oh well, I don't think I need to justify Aakanksha's decision as I'm proud that she has set her limitation. She stands out among all the other actresses who wouldn't mind doing anything if the script demands, and anyways, she knows very well about her work and what she should do as she cares about her fans. 

Mohan should try to take Addu out for bike rides (I love to see Mohan in his bike) and take him for cricket matches. Hopefully, that will make Addu understand that Spiderman is indeed his father.
Agreed!

Look forward to today's episode...hopefully, MM at least hug one another today on the terrace. 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 01 August 2012 at 1:51pm
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arijit.biswas

I apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings.

Megha totally disappointed me today.  It was her initiative to call Mohan on the terrace but the she never expressed anything to become intimate (in her way at least as she mentioned in the interview). Also when Mohan sat at the jhullah, she put her head on Mohan's shoulder (and that after Mohan told her how he thought that she would do it), she put her hands on her lap and after some period of time hold her hand. The way she woke up Mohan in the morning was disgusting as if she was waking up some other man. She did not touch him and at last put his finger on the hot tea. She could sit in the ground near the jhullah, could put her hands on Mohan's hair, many things she could do but she took a hard stand not to be intimate (isse accha to farm house wala scene tha) and I am very sorry to say, if her attitude continues like this, then the tele world or bollywood should not be her cup of tea. Better, she should go back to Jaipur and do some theater acting and pursue her career in physiotherapy. 

It's natural to have awkwardness in the first night, no matter how well the partners love and understand each other. As I said somewhere in this thread, being husband and wife is totally a different thing. They need to get used to each other and understand each other's lifestyles, likes, dislikes and everything else. 

In the morning, Megha was just being naughty. Can't she be mischievous with her husband? I'm sure she can, or she can't, according to you?! Ermm

Can you guys stop bringing Aakanksha's decision of setting up her limitations to do intimate scenes in every damn post? Stern Smile Why the heck is everyone bashing her just cause she decided something unusual from others in the Telly industry? I mean, seriously... She knows what's better for her and us as she cares, so for heavens sake, stop deciding on your own if Bolly/Telly is her cup of tea or not. Stern Smile Anyways sorry for being rude!

Edited by -Bidzie- - 01 August 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplat

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by arijit.biswas

I apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings.

Megha totally disappointed me today.  It was her initiative to call Mohan on the terrace but the she never expressed anything to become intimate (in her way at least as she mentioned in the interview). Also when Mohan sat at the jhullah, she put her head on Mohan's shoulder (and that after Mohan told her how he thought that she would do it), she put her hands on her lap and after some period of time hold her hand. The way she woke up Mohan in the morning was disgusting as if she was waking up some other man. She did not touch him and at last put his finger on the hot tea. She could sit in the ground near the jhullah, could put her hands on Mohan's hair, many things she could do but she took a hard stand not to be intimate (isse accha to farm house wala scene tha) and I am very sorry to say, if her attitude continues like this, then the tele world or bollywood should not be her cup of tea. Better, she should go back to Jaipur and do some theater acting and pursue her career in physiotherapy. 

It's natural to have awkwardness in the first night, no matter how well the partners love and understand each other. As I said somewhere in this thread, being husband and wife is totally a different thing. They need to get used to each other and understand each other's lifestyles, likes, dislikes and everything else. 

In the morning, Megha was just being naughty. Can't she be mischievous with her husband? I'm sure she can, or she can't, according to you?! Ermm

Can you guys stop bringing Aakanksha's decision of setting up her limitations to do intimate scenes in every damn post? Stern Smile Why the heck is everyone bashing her just cause she decided something unusual from others in the Telly industry? I mean, seriously... She knows what's better for her and us as she cares, so for heavens sake, stop deciding on your own if Bolly/Telly is her cup of tea or not. Stern Smile Anyways sorry for being rude!

Thanks for ur post bidzie. Intimate means not vulgar in the truest sense of the term ( I mentioned in her way at least). Anyway, she looked flat to me in the first part. Probably, I overreacted. I have hurt u, so apologize.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index