Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* (Page 12)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Just because somebody tied the knot on a random occasion it doesn't mean one has to continue the relationship for the sake of the process! The marriage of Mohan-Ridhima was only a medicine to cure/heal her father! It has to be her duty to make her parents understand the real situation of Mohan and get away from his life... She hasn't got any right to make him own things just because of his acts out of humanity/sympathy! She shud not become very senti with the mangalsutra, pooja, sindur, etc. etc... which will further make the viewers (who are already sensitive) more sensitive towards these things... The story shud match and flow through the current trend... No more moves shud be shown in the episodes to make Mohan more guilty and Ridhi more sympathised... That character shud be really given a strong mind who can speak out practically and not emotionally... She can be thankful to Mohan and even can worship him for his act but shudn't love him making him feel more bad for her and think about her amidst his married life with Megha.. now onwards the moments shud be exclusive for Mohan and Megha without any misunderstandings... They can show differences between them but also show how they cope with those differences and come out successful in their relationship! Megha shud handle the Mohan-Ridhima marriage more sensibly than sentimental! Hope they put some practical senses into her character at least!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tvfreak21arijit.biswaskranti90

kranti90 Groupbie
kranti90
kranti90

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngry
Originally posted by Senpoo

Just because somebody tied the knot on a random occasion it doesn't mean one has to continue the relationship for the sake of the process! The marriage of Mohan-Ridhima was only a medicine to cure/heal her father! It has to be her duty to make her parents understand the real situation of Mohan and get away from his life... She hasn't got any right to make him own things just because of his acts out of humanity/sympathy! She shud not become very senti with the mangalsutra, pooja, sindur, etc. etc... which will further make the viewers (who are already sensitive) more sensitive towards these things... The story shud match and flow through the current trend... No more moves shud be shown in the episodes to make Mohan more guilty and Ridhi more sympathised... That character shud be really given a strong mind who can speak out practically and not emotionally... She can be thankful to Mohan and even can worship him for his act but shudn't love him making him feel more bad for her and think about her amidst his married life with Megha.. now onwards the moments shud be exclusive for Mohan and Megha without any misunderstandings... They can show differences between them but also show how they cope with those differences and come out successful in their relationship! Megha shud handle the Mohan-Ridhima marriage more sensibly than sentimental! Hope they put some practical senses into her character at least!

100% agree wid u... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap     they should not show riddhima as some senti fool yaar... o cummon... she just meet him twice... got married in the third... itni jaldi... they showing some stupid rabne banadi song seq in the sangeet... ... gosh i will nvr listen to tht song for at least 3 yrs... coz of this ridz...AngryAngryAngryAngry    i personally felt tht the damn seq was totally uselesss... just trying to irritate the viewers more...  doesnt the PH feel they diminshed OUR 7 months old megha character... infront of a 10 plus day... rondi! AngryAngryAngryAngry tht was the part i was so pissed than... anything... y need to show tht ridz face when none of us wanna seee her!!!!!CryCryCryCry  i just hope ridz just vanishes... trust me... i wanna her to vanish...!!!!! and nvr come backkk...no ott performance from her pls cvs...
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@kranti90, @Senpoo

very very well said and I agree completely - the entire story around Riddhima should be scrapped - it was an unthoughtful part of the writers to have brought her in. When Mohan went to the Vyas family in a drunken state to reveal his feelings about Megha, since then the writers have continuously trashed Mohan's character:

1. Mohan was drunk when he went to the Vyas family to reveal his love for Megha - there was no need for him to be drunk in order to reveal feelings.
2.  He was thrown out the Vyas family by Sanjay - Megha took way tooo long to say Yes. The writers should have kept Mohan there when Megha said a Yes. That would have upheld Mohan's dignity and character. With that the marriage sequence henceforth would have been so fun and enjoyable. Instead, the audience were continuously kept on the brink whether or not Mohan-Megha marriage will happen or not. This takes away the fun from the story. We all want to feel happy after a day's work.
3. He was shown to have made a hasty decision by marrying someone else, even though it was for a good cause. Marriage is a very big thing and the writers should not be making fun of it and send the message out that its ok to get married and later if you think you made a mistake, you can easily get out of relationship. 
4. Mohan was shown to not want to confront Riddhima and her family and talk to them about it. He knows he made a mistake - he should have confronted them and asked for their forgiveness for the mistake. Instead, he is continuously shown to be hiding away from the truth.
5. Had he spoken with the Riddhima family and sorted things out, there was no need for him to tell anything to Megha and the Vyas family. Right now, he is shown as hiding the truth and deceiving Megha.

What the writers have done to Mohan's character is not correct. They should always show Mohan to be a man of confidence, character and principles, one who knows what his priorities are and what he wants in life - after all, he is the main protagonist of the series and is epitome of truth and everything good. He can surely make mistakes, but writers need to know that Mohan can fix his mistakes. Same goes with Megha - she is the other main protagonist of the show and should always be portrayed as a strong woman who can speak for herself and knows what's good for her, her husband (MOhan) and the kids. She should always be shown to stand by her husband - afterall the pain he went through to get her. 

It will be interesting to see the mystery around Mohan's father unfold in the coming weeks and hopefully Megha will be the one bringing the father and son back together again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tvfreak21arijit.biswas

Tvfreak21 Newbie
Tvfreak21
Tvfreak21

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode was not up to the expectation…I still don't understand this Riddhima's character. One question; I missed few episodes in the past…I just wanted to know whether Riddhima reveal the truth to her father as she revealed to her Mother??????

One more drawback of yesterday episode was Monu's Mom over reaction …Didn't you feel she behaved very childish…!!! Ya I agree her son married without informing her, without having her consent and she have full right to be angry on his son. But here the matter was opposite…the way she spoke to Mohan and Megha what a drastic change in behavior….! I was shocked, when she pushed the two little kids on her way…God...this was not expected from a Motherly Character…Don't know how these writers are writing these characters….??? It's spoiling the essence of each and every character.

My two biggest threats:

1. What If Mohan's Mother came to know about Mohan-Rid Marriage?? She will be the most happiest and would definitely try to save his marriage to rid and dissolve his son's marriage to Megha!!!!!!!!!

2. This divorce track…which was mentioned yesterday…I am afraid that it's going to prolong a lot..itnaa asaan nahi hai yaar..divorce for new married couple…. Remember the famous track of divorce in all most all the serials…that Husband and wife should stay together at least for 6 months under same roof before divorce…!!!!!  If this happens…Megha ka kya hoga?????

Hope none of these come true in upcoming episodes…. Looking forward for something new…MM relation post marriage…Fingers crossed!!!

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
The discussion on the forum on yesterday's episode is really fabulous.   I have a doubt here...

They were married in a temple but was it shown anywhere that they have registered their marriage, coz it happend in the night time where the register office will b closed, and when the marriage is not registered y the divorce thing.  Is there any proof that they are married except for Ridz and her parents and the hospital.

If anyone could clear this out for me...
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
today's episode was a waste - MM are still staring and are in eye-locks with one another Shocked. C'mon - they are married now and no longer need to stare D'oh. They are past the stage now. 

Writers - what's going on?? Can MM please move on to the next stage in life?

Also, the kids can sleep with the Vyas family but Megha does not need to stay there, correct? She can put the kids to sleep and come back to Mohan?

Megha's character started off with her being called as 'Mirchi Madam' and as the story has progressed, she is now a 'Roni (crying) Madam'. I am looking forward to see Megha as the confident, fearless and positive woman we have previously seen. She needs to be determined to win over her MIL (Mohan's mom) and not cry about it. Even though Indu is not nice to her, she needs to respond back to her and let her know clearly that she too loves Mohan and she will stay behind him no matter what happens. She should not allow anyone be rude to her kids. 

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

today's episode was a waste - MM are still staring and are in eye-locks with one another Shocked. C'mon - they are married now and no longer need to stare D'oh. They are past the stage now. 
Are you expecting them to be all mushy and cozy on the first night itself? LOL Though they are now married, they are still in the initial stage of their love. 

I'd love MM to take their own time, understand each other and then take their marriage to the next level...as I said, this is just the beginning of their love...They ARE married but they didn't have a proper sorta romance yet LOL 

Also, the kids can sleep with the Vyas family but Megha does not need to stay there, correct? She can put the kids to sleep and come back to Mohan?
Oh come on, what would you have done in Megha's shoes? Can a mother leave her kids like that just cause she has a new and separate life now? The answer is NO. 

Megha's character started off with her being called as 'Mirchi Madam' and as the story has progressed, she is now a 'Roni (crying) Madam'. I am looking forward to see Megha as the confident, fearless and positive woman we have previously seen. She needs to be determined to win over her MIL (Mohan's mom) and not cry about it. Even though Indu is not nice to her, she needs to respond back to her and let her know clearly that she too loves Mohan and she will stay behind him no matter what happens. She should not allow anyone be rude to her kids. 
She respects Indu and that's why she doesn't say anything. Arey she had never answered back to her previous MIL, so how can you expect her to do this with Indu? As far her mirchiness, that was only with Mohan and the strangers...

My reply in bold! Smile
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by dx1234

Are you expecting them to be all mushy and cozy on the first night itself? LOL Though they are now married, they are still in the initial stage of their love. 
Yes, I am expecting them to be mushy and cozy on the first night itself. What's the point of marriage if they cannot feel comfortable on the first night. And I am not sure if this is the initial stage of their love. They have been dreaming about one another for long. Even though Megha had not expressed her love before, but internally, she has been longing for him. LOL
I'd love MM to take their own time, understand each other and then take their marriage to the next level...as I said, this is just the beginning of their love...They ARE married but they didn't have a proper sorta romance yet LOL 
Again, I think they already understand one another - they have been good friends and even though Mohan had already expressed his love for her, Megha was not doing so becuase of Indu. Internally, she had all the love for him. There is no need for them to be mushy and cozy. I would have understood that Mohan and Riddhima's relationship  would have needed the time to get to know one another (if they were to have continued in the marriage), but not Mohan-Megha. Marriage has already taken them to the next level. Now is the time for them to properly do romance Wink LOL 
Oh come on, what would you have done in Megha's shoes? Can a mother leave her kids like that just cause she has a new and separate life now? The answer is NO. 
Yes, she can leave her kids at their grandparents house. She i not leaving them in any unknown place that her presence is required. There is nothing wrong in that. Apart from being a mother, she is now a wife and she has a duty for her husband to fulfill. Mohan was shown as being very nice to have allowed her to go back to the Vyas family. 
She respects Indu and that's why she doesn't say anything. Arey she had never answered back to her previous MIL, so how can you expect her to do this with Indu? As far her mirchiness, that was only with Mohan and the strangers...
She does not need to be rude to MIL.  She needs to be polite but confident in order to bring her point across. Crying is not and never is a solution to any problems. OK, I see your point regarding mirchiness - that was for Mohan and strangers - she does not need to be mirchi with MIL, but at the same time, she does not need to be crying infront of her.

My reply in bold! Smile

My reply in bold red Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index