Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You're welcome. ðŸ˜Š
I also understood what you meant by 'intimate'. All I wanna say is that being husband and wife isn't same as being lovers, so let them take their own time to understand each other as life partners .. They should be habituated with each other and know each other's likes and dislikes and then take their marriage to the next level .. I don't know how to make you understand! ðŸ¤”
It's okay. Criticizing an actor for his/her work is fine but telling that he/she should be replaced, go back and whatever just cause she chose not to be much intimate on screen doesn't make sense to me at all. Oh well...
[/QUOTE]

Understood, I was probably still in that lover mode, so reacted like that.

Anyways, thank u very much, bye for now, good night.
Tvfreak21 thumbnail

So Guys…as I was expecting… I got to see the sweet convo of MM on terrace.  Well, as far as intimacy is concerned I think it will take time...I guess very long time… Not only from megha's side but also from Mohan's side. U ppl might have observed When Megha kept her head on his shoulder and put her arm around his hand…he was sort of little uncomfortable, not because he was not liking it, but he has a guilty conscience of hiding ridhima's truth from Megha. Unless and until he comes out of this guiltiness, he can never be free with Megha..this is what I guess!!

As far as megha's reaction was concerned while waking up Mohan, she was confused, I must say achanak ek acha dost , pati ban gaya…ab usko yeh samaj nahi aa raha ki woh mohan ko dost ki tarah treat kare ya phir pathi ki tarah….It's quite natural…slowly she will get used to it. As per from her side it was very clear that she love him, adore him…and want to spend rest of her life with him..There was no hesitancy while she spoke these words to Mohan… So waiting to see more from her side…Hope she will handle ridhima truth sensibly rather than emotionally. If she trust Mohan, then it would not be hard for her to believe him and his love towards her!!!!

One thing which I dint like….Megha in Vyas house in the Morning and making tea and BF for them. She has to realize that she is no more a Vyas bahu…she has her own set of responsibilities towards Mohan and his house also..It would have been better if she could have gone to mohan's house after kids slept or take them along with her..waise bhi so gaye thay… No wonder she have to listen from her New MIL. If this is her attitude then she should get used to hear scoldings and taunts from Indu…and Mohan cant help her in this …Hope she will realize it soon.

And one more thing..It s now megha's duty to explain and make her kids understand that Mohan;s house is their house now..especially Addu…everytime she cant go to vyas house for Addu… Looking forward for this track..CVs plz take a note of this..this is what we viewers think… !!!

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tvfreak21

One thing which I dint like'.Megha in Vyas house in the Morning and making tea and BF for them. She has to realize that she is no more a Vyas bahu'she has her own set of responsibilities towards Mohan and his house also..It would have been better if she could have gone to mohan's house after kids slept or take them along with her..waise bhi so gaye thay' No wonder she have to listen from her New MIL. If this is her attitude then she should get used to hear scoldings and taunts from Indu'and Mohan cant help her in this 'Hope she will realize it soon.

And one more thing..It s now megha's duty to explain and make her kids understand that Mohan;s house is their house now..especially Addu'everytime she cant go to vyas house for Addu' Looking forward for this track..CVs plz take a note of this..this is what we viewers think' !!!

She couldn't come back cause she's a mother after all, but yes I do agree that she needs to realize that her life is changed at present. Actually just how its a test for Mohan to prove himself as a responsible husband and a father, it's also a testing time for Megha to balance her responsibilities of being a wife as well as a mother...

Btw completely ditto with the rest of the bit you said in your post.  This is what we wanted naa? That is, Meghan should get intimate after the Ridz problem can solved, so that both of them and us can enjoy their intimacy as well ;) 
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Guys'as I was expecting' I got to see the sweet convo of MM on terrace.  Well, as far as intimacy is concerned I think it will take time...I guess very long time' Not only from megha's side but also from Mohan's side. U ppl might have observed When Megha kept her head on his shoulder and put her arm around his hand'he was sort of little uncomfortable, not because he was not liking it, but he has a guilty conscience of hiding ridhima's truth from Megha. Unless and until he comes out of this guiltiness, he can never be free with Megha..this is what I guess!!

As far as megha's reaction was concerned while waking up Mohan, she was confused, I must say achanak ek acha dost , pati ban gaya'ab usko yeh samaj nahi aa raha ki woh mohan ko dost ki tarah treat kare ya phir pathi ki tarah'.It's quite natural'slowly she will get used to it. As per from her side it was very clear that she love him, adore him'and want to spend rest of her life with him..There was no hesitancy while she spoke these words to Mohan' So waiting to see more from her side'Hope she will handle ridhima truth sensibly rather than emotionally. If she trust Mohan, then it would not be hard for her to believe him and his love towards her!!!!

One thing which I dint like'.Megha in Vyas house in the Morning and making tea and BF for them. She has to realize that she is no more a Vyas bahu'she has her own set of responsibilities towards Mohan and his house also..It would have been better if she could have gone to mohan's house after kids slept or take them along with her..waise bhi so gaye thay' No wonder she have to listen from her New MIL. If this is her attitude then she should get used to hear scoldings and taunts from Indu'and Mohan cant help her in this 'Hope she will realize it soon.

And one more thing..It s now megha's duty to explain and make her kids understand that Mohan;s house is their house now..especially Addu'everytime she cant go to vyas house for Addu' Looking forward for this track..CVs plz take a note of this..this is what we viewers think' !!!

Totally agree with your points...I too think Megha should Prioritize her duty toward her husband and her Family Member(MIL&FIL)...She should understand that renu is there in that house to look after them and now she is the part of Mohan's house and so Mohan should get the priority and the children should be made to understand this...For making your children comfortable you cannot neglect your real duties...
dx1234 thumbnail

Honestly, I'm not attached with her as Megha much. I have been watching this show for a reason - to relieve my stress after a hard day's of work - to bring a smile on my face at the end of day. The pre-marital romance was really nice - MM under an umbrella when it rained (dream by Megha), Mohan taking off Megha's hair band infront of the mirror when they were choosing her sari and several other sequences. It was soo soo nice to see these refreshing faces on screen. Ever since the Riddhima crap started, all the feel-good moments have disappeared.  I was eagerly waiting for MM marriage to be a happy moment with lots of fun and happy sequences, but the Riddhima factor ruined everything. Every moment of the marriage was filled with a what-if feel - what-if Riddhima comes, what-if she reveals the truth etc etc. When the marriage finally happened (loved it when Mohan continued with putting on the MS infront of Indu) and MM came home, I was hoping to get my smiles back. So far that has not happened. Not only am I upset, but also frustrated. When I learned (I think I read it somewhere in a separate thread of the forum) that Akanksha has refused to do intimate scenes on screen, I was MAD. By intimate, I don't mean vulgar - there's enough vulgarity in Bollywood already - by intimate, I mean, sweet moments between MM beyond stares and eye-locks. Eg, Mohan coming forward to give a kiss to Megha - we don't need to see them do it on screen, just the feel to the audience that that is what they are doing. If Akanksha is not willing to even do this, then she should not be part of love story. There are a few things that audience expect in a love story. I respect her choice and she can decide whatever she wants to do on-screen, but with me being a viewer, I too have a choice to not agree with that decision. I have a few expectations of this show. I am currently watching this show only for Kunal (Mohan). I like him tooo much to discontinue this series. Just hoping that things will turn around and the NBT flavour will be back. Today's episode again brought in a doubt about Riddhima's character - hopefully, she's not going to turn out to be a villain. 
Tvfreak21 thumbnail

So…How was yesterday's episode guys…? I had to watch it bits and parts…power problem!!!! Anyways after watching yesterday's episode…though not completely; Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki Ridhima's character is going to turn villainous!!! Now this is going to be big threat to MM marriage. One more doubt…did Mohan actually read those papers while he signed????  I am getting negative intuitions that very soon Mohan is going to land up in trouble!!! Don't know what new twist is in store for us.

Stopped expecting anything…what I least expect is some strong and sensible reaction/behavior from Megha on Rid truth…I wish she stands for her husband Mohan…!!!

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Simple and Elegant is what AKS might be looking for! Its good... But this interview of hers (reserved about doing intimate scenes) has turned against her and an actor can't be this specific atleast for the fans! It will be difficult for her to survive in the industry with such statements.. But at the personal level if you ask, then she's the best! People who belong to her would be proud of her! But they are not the ones working with her... May be she will grow out of this inhibitions slowly or if she knows what she wants then may be she will accept the facts in the industry and will move on in her own ways! All the best anyway! I like her for whatever she is... Simple, Straightforward, honest... Keep it up...

Even I wouldn't want to see steamy scenes in NBT 'cos that would really make everyone at home uncomfortable watching the scenes together! To certain extent there could be romances between the husband and wife, which is very much needed for the viewers to get involved more in MM love story! I strongly believe that she wudn't have problems with such level of interaction which would be needed by the script! Now-a-days camera technology and editing is advanced so much that they can show so much without actually being done!

dx1234 thumbnail

Stopped expecting anything'what I least expect is some strong and sensible reaction/behavior from Megha on Rid truth'I wish she stands for her husband Mohan'!!!

I hope so too - Megs to be strong and sensible to stand behind her husband - hopefully she gets to hear the correct situation under which Mohan tied the knot with Ridz. Hopefully, we don't get into another twist with Ridz turning out to be a villain and causing the problem between MM marriage. 

Response in blue ðŸ˜Š

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manesha! Why didn't you add the Mohan-Addu matki phoding pic? 

Edit: Oh! sorry. I thought the thread was ready. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; more for Mohan when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood and esp when Principal was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 
But Addu ke liye bhi sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai! 
Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate and that's what I'm liking! 
Also I think that Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3