*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
CVS hw can u play with viewers feelings.huh.. Happy to knw u r aware of wat ppl want. Anyways i was 90% sure dat its mohan's dream. HA..HA.. Thank u so much u ppl revealed it in todays episode. Horrible precap.. Khun bhari mang dikhaya tho ab yeh tho banta haina. Wel i can understand.
main toh margaye true yaar ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ pasina pasina hogai😭😭
Wasey I think kay there is something garbar in MR marriage jo CVs Mohan se sach nahi bulwa rahay. I think kay Mohan doesn't know abt that. And shadi kay baad sarah kuch pata chalay ga.
My personal opinion though.
The writers really know how to torture the audience with unnecessary twists - tomorrow's preview shows that Megha drops the sindoor box - what are we supposed to infer from that? The marriage is not happening? Is this show simply about MM marriage and then its supposed to end or will there be more after that? I am starting to second guess the whole premise of this show. The premise should be for them to get married and life after that - what its like for a bachelor to marry a woman with two kids and suddenly becoming a father - lots of comedy and funny moments that can be shown for the audiences' viewing pleasure.
Originally posted by Tvfreak21

Aray yaar..yeh kya ho raha hai iss show mein'.?????????Hum fans MM ko milane ke liye story bana rahe hain aur show ke writers unn dono ko alag karne mein lagay huye hai''''ab kya kare hum sab MM ke fans , hogaye hain pareshaan, pareshaan, pareshaan'.

Show ke TRPs ke liye twist pe twist diye jaa rahe hai'ab yeh ridhima sangeet mein kya karne aayi hain?????? Show ke hisab se uss ko saabith karna hai ki usay mohan ke khushi mein khushi hai'toh phir wahan kyun gayi..shhaadi ke baad chali jaati'yaar'Ab bechare Mr.Mohan Bhatnagar ko guilty feel karwadiya' ab yeh banne chale hai satyavadhi raja harishchandra'Monu ji sochiye..agar sach bata diya..toh wat u expect ki megha kya karegi..obviously tyaag ki devi ban kar kahegi ki jao Mohan ridhima ko apnalo..shayad yahi bhagwaan ki marzi hain...Main akeli hi theek hun...mere liye mera pariwaar aur bache kaafi hai..tum khush rehnaa''..ab Monu bechara kya kare..shaadi ki hai toh nibhaani toh padegi'no option..ab inhe samaj aayega ki har baath  mein jaldbaazi theek nahi'!!!

God'serial ko badhaye rakhne ke liye writers kya kya kar rahe hai'I will not be surprised ..agar Na bole' LEAP le le..aur agay dikhaya jaaye ki..mohan apni shaadi se compromise ho gaya hai'aur kuch saal baad usi mohalle mein aata hai..apne bacche ke saath..par maa nahi hongi'(u know body guard type). Then KKHH part 2 shuru karde''!!!!!!!!!!!

Writers spare US..Plz show something intresting'and come out of the thoughts that ki agar MM ki shaadi hogayi toh show mein dikhaane ke liyekuch nahi hoga'shaadi ke baad bhi show ko banaaye rakh sakte hai'try to get something new'fresh..which we viewers enjoy watching rather getting frustrated.!!!

What I feel is this ridhima track was unnecessary..kuch aur dikha sakte thay..!!

very true - this whole Riddhima drama was unwanted. MM should get married and the next chapter of their lives should start - with some comedy and romance together for the audience viewing pleasure
Again mohan's old ringtone is back.have u all observed?
Somebody pinch me. I cant believe.. shaddi hogai..am feeling numb..
Why they had to Megha's make up so gaudy in mandap
She was looking so pretty in room
then why thy had to change it

They seriously needs to change the make up artist now😵
The episode was very very dragging. Actully i felt they r re-running the promo. The much awaited nanhi's dance was such a waste. All in all the episode was a disaster. The cvs r hoping to get a high trp with this track. Poor ones i feel pity for them then. i dont know where they r up to. At some point i felt they have reaklized dat they have created such a mess n is paying a huge price for it. Surely day by day my hopes of getting back the old flavour of the show is fading.
After ages I watched the series on dot 10.30 but freak I could not enjoy a wee bit

and my one reaction throughout was ... Mohan you are not a man enough 😡

Saach bataya nahi aur woh second hand mangalsutra Megha ke gele mein bhandne wala tha ... You are sick 😡