Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~* - Page 7

swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adoremevirgo

and another point let me add...if riddhima's dad does not die now and gets recovered instead then things will get even more complicated...

you have given us a thoughtfuylly crafted worst case scenario of the funeral procession of NBT. Yeh, it is indeed the worst case scenario and nothi.g can be worse thatn this for the.show.

Let the cv's read this and decide if they want only money and care least for the quality of the ahow or they would rather be a firm which maximises customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality product and accepts a decently highrate of return.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swavai2

you have given us a thoughtfuylly crafted worst case scenario of the funeral procession of NBT. Yeh, it is indeed the worst case scenario and nothi.g can be worse thatn this for the.show.

Let the cv's read this and decide if they want only money and care least for the quality of the ahow or they would rather be a firm which maximises customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality product and accepts a decently highrate of return.

NBT actually died with the entry of riddhima in the sangeet...and the last nail on the coffin will be if still mohan goes to the mandap without confessing to megha...

till now i cud excuse mohan because the truth is so bad that it will require huge amount of courage which any man can lack...he loves megha too much to risk losing her...but now with riddhima asserting herself by appearing in his sangeet and writing M on her hand clearly states that she is in no mood to forget the marriage...so now mohan must tell the truth to megha...even if it kills him...if not then it will be as gud as burying the character and put mitti on it...

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ads , Megha & Mohan's wedding is on . But truth won't be said before wedding . Whether we like it or no Wedding is going to happen without the truth coming out . 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Aditi: Fekta should appoint you as a writer. Kya kamaal ka ghisa-pita storyline likha be! 😆 

Pata hai mujhe kya lagta hai? Hum jitna worst soch rahe hai, utna nahi hoga! Ab yeh kaise hoga, yeh toh CVs devta hi bataa sakte hai ðŸ¤”
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

@Aditi: Fekta should appoint you as a writer. Kya kamaal ka ghisa-pita storyline likha be! 😆 

Pata hai mujhe kya lagta hai? Hum jitna worst soch rahe hai, utna nahi hoga! Ab yeh kaise hoga, yeh toh CVs devta hi bataa sakte hai ðŸ¤”

Me to agree Bidzie ðŸ˜›
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope so too guys...thatz y i penned down the worst case...anything will be improvement...
i know manesha MM will be united eventually...but wen and how is wat i want to see...

and if mohan does not admit the truth and with mandap drama...i dont think there will be any MM wedding as of now...letz see for how long it gets postponed...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How we all really badly wish that Mohan dares to say the MR wedding truth to Megha. I hope cv's do just that. Let the truth be out and let Megha decide if inspite of that hiccup, a legal mess she still wants to go ahead and marry Mohan for the sake of their love, her trust in Mohan and that she doesn't want to call off the wedding because it will give very bad name to Vyas's Megha and mainly Mohan. If they show that and then Megha - Mohan unitedly stand to get rid of this legal mess. Its all right. But Mohan must, must tell the truth to Megha before the wedding.
Tvfreak21 thumbnail

Aray yaar..yeh kya ho raha hai iss show mein'.?????????Hum fans MM ko milane ke liye story bana rahe hain aur show ke writers unn dono ko alag karne mein lagay huye hai''''ab kya kare hum sab MM ke fans , hogaye hain pareshaan, pareshaan, pareshaan'.

Show ke TRPs ke liye twist pe twist diye jaa rahe hai'ab yeh ridhima sangeet mein kya karne aayi hain?????? Show ke hisab se uss ko saabith karna hai ki usay mohan ke khushi mein khushi hai'toh phir wahan kyun gayi..shhaadi ke baad chali jaati'yaar'Ab bechare Mr.Mohan Bhatnagar ko guilty feel karwadiya' ab yeh banne chale hai satyavadhi raja harishchandra'Monu ji sochiye..agar sach bata diya..toh wat u expect ki megha kya karegi..obviously tyaag ki devi ban kar kahegi ki jao Mohan ridhima ko apnalo..shayad yahi bhagwaan ki marzi hain...Main akeli hi theek hun...mere liye mera pariwaar aur bache kaafi hai..tum khush rehnaa''..ab Monu bechara kya kare..shaadi ki hai toh nibhaani toh padegi'no option..ab inhe samaj aayega ki har baath  mein jaldbaazi theek nahi'!!!

God'serial ko badhaye rakhne ke liye writers kya kya kar rahe hai'I will not be surprised ..agar Na bole' LEAP le le..aur agay dikhaya jaaye ki..mohan apni shaadi se compromise ho gaya hai'aur kuch saal baad usi mohalle mein aata hai..apne bacche ke saath..par maa nahi hongi'(u know body guard type). Then KKHH part 2 shuru karde''!!!!!!!!!!!

Writers spare US..Plz show something intresting'and come out of the thoughts that ki agar MM ki shaadi hogayi toh show mein dikhaane ke liyekuch nahi hoga'shaadi ke baad bhi show ko banaaye rakh sakte hai'try to get something new'fresh..which we viewers enjoy watching rather getting frustrated.!!!

What I feel is this ridhima track was unnecessary..kuch aur dikha sakte thay..!!
Edited by Tvfreak21 - 11 years ago
fuchka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am sure situations will prevent Mohan from telling about rids but Indu will do so during marriage.
Let MM union happen after divorce from ridz.
crushed2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adoremevirgo

how can uninvited ppl like riddhima enter vyas house and join in the sangeet celebration...ridiculous...
and pls end that character soon...i am tired of watching her dead pan expressions...

You said it ... i mean some one not really known enters the house , attends the sangeet , even gets mehendi done and goes unnoticed ... wah!!! as far as i can tell no matter what, ppl will know who is a prt of the family / friends (bride's side or the groom's side) .. whatever ... i hate this riddima character.. i find her hoplessly lifeless and boaring and what not ... u can add on ... her face is too irritating to digest ... i hope she turns out to be a pshyco who dies in an accident or something ... pardon my imagination ... but tht's how i feel for having butchering the only TV show that i once loved ... i hope that love comes back 😭