Pratigya

**E.P.I.S.O.D.E - R.E.V.I.E.W** - 17-7-12

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
                     The Beginning of the Rift...
 GH

YKW, A Side character - A TUBELIGHT giving idea bout lights!!! 
    A contest, vote for 'ASY or Chandu', and the winner who voted for right will get a chance to attend her 5th or 6th marriage and runner-up to attend 7th or 8th... Voting started! God bless us, the viewers...

Vibrator - vibrating as if his daughter achieved a gold medal...mayb he himself couldnt believe that she this much talented...

TN
SaKu - We could imagine how ASY was born.. Love... BS... Shameless, SS confessed it in a shock and hurry, agree. But holding her hands and consoling her in public? Culprits !!!

Kesar - has she changed? Annoying

GD - seems most worried that SS had relation with a lower caste woman, so is it acceptable if it was from their caste? 

ASY - nothing much, thought he would make it tough for KST to win, but...
  Wanted SS to accept him in front of 'samaaj', happened, but he couldnt see that happening

Komal - included her here in TN's as she seemed, a real thakur girl, brave brave brave!
Full of sarcasm, and then bad words, the most spicy girl of the show is back... ROCK ON girl! More to come from now on

Kn - bail buddhi, but actually his actions has helped the track to move on! Otherwise, still it would have been with ASY's nakhres...

Our Gorgeous Cute Lovely Adorable Couple, KriyaHeart

Prats - Very cute when reacted for KST's fall on the ground. Good from heart, but can annoy the people around us...

KST - Hats off to the CV's! 
Felt like watching an Indian WWE, very well shot... Smile throughout the khusthi, can say a smirk one... Did a fab job even tho ASY gave his best...  Would hav never expected from SS (keep aside Ganga)... Dont want ppl to make fun of Thakur family as still SS with Shaku in hospital and that too for ASY who was staying in his house ruling the members of the house. Very well kept. Angry, confusion, annoying, AB, rocked, a very easy job for him!  

KST - too hot to handle this angry young man...Heart

Komal - cant believe this pretty girl is given a widow avatar. Instead should hav been given to someone, "2 in 1", problem solved.

Conclusion - SS cant keep away himself from ASY (its evident), but KST cant even spare their belongings in TN! Good indication...                                 

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 17 July 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Spotduakhan.-BugsBunny-heera1702teenss---Yemi---Bruce_Lsuk4CrAzYREDCaped_CrusaderhussainramsoAnondo.Rbabithajpiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
U completely rocked kabeROFLLubalub each &every part of the reviewLOLEspecially ykw,vibrator,shaku part is  hilariousROFLHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDBruce_LpiyarapiyaribabithajAnondo.R

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Snighda how could you?
That seat is reserved for me... Kabewa said so.
GD is really asking for it... I'd like to pull out all her teeth with pliers ... one by one ... no anesthetic for the old bag.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDBruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Snighda how could you?
GD is really asking for it... I'd like to pull out all her teeth with pliers ... one by one ... no anesthetic for the old bag.
oh so sorry i was not aware of itEmbarrassedstupied kabeOuchshe should have told me atleast that 1st seat is ursEmbarrassedwon't repeat this silly  mistake againTongue@bold-ROFLDay Dreaming

---Yemi---Bruce_LhussainramsopiyarapiyariAnondo.R

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Snighda how could you?
ROFL.

Meanie, Snigs is lying, she knows that front seat is always occupied for you. You remember she was present when i made this announcement, maybe someone would hav bribed her so that can share the seat later on. Am not taking names of Mia or Suk... U better understand

---Yemi---Anondo.RhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Snighda how could you?
ROFL.

Meanie, Snigs is lying, she knows that front seat is always occupied for you. You remember she was present when i made this announcement, maybe someone would hav bribed her so that can share the seat later on. Am not taking names of Mia or Suk... U better understand
what rubbish I was not present thereOuchI really don't care if u think itEvil Smile@bold-why don't u clear the nameErmmR u scaredShocked?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lpiyarapiyari

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

The Beginning of the Rift...
 GH

YKW, A Side character - A TUBELIGHT giving idea bout lights!!! 
    A contest, vote for 'ASY or Chandu', and the winner who voted for right will get a chance to attend her 5th or 6th marriage and runner-up to attend 7th or 8th... Voting started! God bless us, the viewers...

Vibrator - vibrating as if his daughter achieved a gold medal...mayb he himself couldnt believe that she this much talented...

LOLLOLROFL

TN
SaKu - We could imagine how ASY was born.. Love... BS... Shameless, SS confessed it in a shock and hurry, agree. But holding her hands and consoling her in public? Culprits !!!

Thumbs Up

Kesar - has she changed? Annoying

GD - seems most worried that SS had relation with a lower caste woman, so is it acceptable if it was from their caste? 

ASY - nothing much, thought he would make it tough for KST to win, but...
  Wanted SS to accept him in front of 'samaaj', happened, but he couldnt see that happening

Komal - included her here in TN's as she seemed, a real thakur girl, brave brave brave!
Full of sarcasm, and then bad words, the most spicy girl of the show is back... ROCK ON girl! More to come from now on

ClapClap

Kn - bail buddhi, but actually his actions has helped the track to move on! Otherwise, still it would have been with ASY's nakhres...

Our Gorgeous Cute Lovely Adorable Couple, KriyaHeart

Prats - Very cute when reacted for KST's fall on the ground. Good from heart, but can annoy the people around us...

KST - Hats off to the CV's! 
Felt like watching an Indian WWE, very well shot... Smile throughout the khusthi, can say a smirk one... Did a fab job even tho ASY gave his best...  Would hav never expected from SS (keep aside Ganga)... Dont want ppl to make fun of Thakur family as still SS with Shaku in hospital and that too for ASY who was staying in his house ruling the members of the house. Very well kept. Angry, confusion, annoying, AB, rocked, a very easy job for him!  

KST - too hot to handle this angry young man...Heart

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Komal - cant believe this pretty girl is given a widow avatar. Instead should hav been given to someone, "2 in 1", problem solved.

Conclusion - SS cant keep away himself from ASY (its evident), but KST cant even spare their belongings in TN! Good indication...                                 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Snighda how could you?
oh so sorry i was not aware of itEmbarrassedstupied kabeOuchshe should have told me atleast that 1st seat is ursEmbarrassedwon't repeat this silly mistake againTongue@bold-ROFLDay Dreaming
Dont lie that you were unaware bout this, otherwise am gonna send you attend her next marriage without any contest, behave yourself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index