Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Pulwasha, I'm going to sleep now, LOL. Goodnight! Will talk tomorrow. ðŸ¤—

sure sure.. Good night 🤗
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

Nikki, Dexter, and Kal, I can't take it anymore.  I have worked my *** off for the past 3-4 months at this damn job.  The manager posted a full-time job and I applied for it.  Then, the manager gives me the runaround saying "I have to interview everyone fair and equally."  She says she will "consider my experience."  What the hell?  I have been doing the damn job and training.  So, whoever does the job and work already should get hired, right?  NO!!!!  It is my rotten luck that I have to keep interviewing and going from job to job.  The work doesn't matter, it is just POLITICS anywhere I go?  I am tired of this bull.   I hear rumors from people feeding me information.  The manager is hiring someone's family member for another job she posted.  So, my job will go to someone's family member?  It is all favoritism and nothing more.  And don't you think I am JUSTIFIED to QUIT??????????    

Hey, Gaurav. Sorry to hear of your situation. Yes, politics can be a big issue in medium-to-large organizations, especially when they are decentralized. You are justified to quit on grounds of humiliation, chagrin, and non-comprehension of the responsibilities. But besides that, I see no reason why one would quit their job. I suggest you have a meeting with your boss and get yourself into the loop through the right channel. Ask her if she's willing to let you continue, or rather what your status as far you being on the job is. I am sure, you will get an answer and you can decide based upon your best judgment.

Don't stress out, bro. I've been through this crap quite a few times, so I know how and what you feel. If you wanna talk, you know I am here. ALWAYS REMEMBER: Communication is the key. Let me know how it goes.

Regards!
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

I already have another job lined up.  I am not going to let that manager take advantage of me.  I will throw it back in her face.   ðŸ˜•

And what exactly are you contemplating doing? Don't even fight with her man. Just politely step down. Have a dialog and move out. Just to let you know, most companies have a centralized HR system where they can check your history and what not. Don't give her a chance to put your reputation at stake. Stay put, stay calm, and do what's required. Waise bhi, jis cheez mein dil na laga ho, ya jo cheez dard-e-sar ban jaaye, it's better to quit and move on. You have a world of opportunity out there, man!
Mera Peer jaane Meri Peerh... Oh jaane na... :)
Originally posted by lastairbender

Ghantaa ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Radhe-

oye radhe g...how are you? after a long time!!! ðŸ˜†

hi khoslakadhokla...
(lol i remember last time  you didnt see my "hi"😛 btw sorry i forgot your name..ania is it?)
Edited by Star_on_earth - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Radhe-

naina te naina te harf parhawah kivein.. dil te dil te likhiya vakhavan kivein.. lovee it..
Hey Star On Earth! LOL...I remember that and also how I went to dig that post that I didn't see :P
Yes, Ania it is :)

Dhokla, come to the fangirl thread re. I'm sure you have alot to share with us. BTW, weren't you the one who made a topic on Jhalak forum on how KSG would loose ?🤣
ania: ya thats why i increased the font size this time... btw you can just call me star... on earth ki zarurat nai.. ðŸ˜†

pallo: i love that song too! 
Edited by Star_on_earth - 11 years ago