Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chitchatters club #97 (Page 37)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11657

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Originally posted by nishu786

it's her "T"...I told blue-ice abt her when she made that thread...then BI reported to mods & they cross checked  "T"'s IP with that new member...it matched.
Oh wow really? well what a shame. 

ya...she did same thing in bigg boss forum many times,you know this.


Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 14040

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11657

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by DejaVu.

^ Oh good then Ban "T" for abusing. 

Mod's banned her more than 20 times in bigg boss last season...she somehow comes back.




Are you sure its Tanya? She seems to get the blame for everything that happens on here. Tanya has attacked people before but she does it from her own Tanya account. So something is not adding up. 

I know her well from bigg boss forum...it's her...

she made many new accounts in bigg boss forum...she abuse from main id rarely...from MID's she will go to any level.

Mods already checked her IP,it matched...ask from BI when she returns.
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Joined: 01 September 2007
Posts: 11260

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by DejaVu.

^ Oh good then Ban "T" for abusing. 

Mod's banned her more than 20 times in bigg boss last season...she somehow comes back.




Are you sure its Tanya? She seems to get the blame for everything that happens on here. Tanya has attacked people before but she does it from her own Tanya account. So something is not adding up. 
I have to agree with Dex. She does do it from her real id.  That's what's unique about her. I bet it's one of those sane members where they constantly attack anyone they can. I remember I fooled a member by saying i was Tallyho. and they believed it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Joined: 01 September 2007
Posts: 11260

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by TexanHolden

Originally posted by nishu786

it's her "T"...I told blue-ice abt her when she made that thread...then BI reported to mods & they cross checked  "T"'s IP with that new member...it matched.
Oh wow really? well what a shame. 

ya...she did same thing in bigg boss forum many times,you know this.


I stopped visiting that forum after BB1. Best days of I-F.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20126

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by DejaVu.

^ Oh good then Ban "T" for abusing. 

Mod's banned her more than 20 times in bigg boss last season...she somehow comes back.




Are you sure its Tanya? She seems to get the blame for everything that happens on here. Tanya has attacked people before but she does it from her own Tanya account. So something is not adding up. 

I know her well from bigg boss forum...it's her...

she made many new accounts in bigg boss forum...she abuse from main id rarely...from MID's she will go to any level.

Mods already checked her IP,it matched...ask from BI when she returns.



Nishu, I know Tanya from big boss too. My ID was IwasaXXXstar then and Tanya and I used to fight day and night. Everyone knows she and I could never see eye to eye. So its not like she can't abuse, I know she can. But my gut feeling says this is not her. Tanya has fought with so many people here ...all from her own ID. So why would she need a fake ID now? That's my only question. 
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 89308

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11657

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.




Nishu, I know Tanya from big boss too. My ID was IwasaXXXstar then and Tanya and I used to fight day and night. Everyone knows she and I could never see eye to eye. So its not like she can't abuse, I know she can. But my gut feeling says this is not her. Tanya has fought with so many people here ...all from her own ID. So why would she need a fake ID now? That's my only question. 

Oh...so u r lwasa...i rem

ask from blue-ice,she will say you,it's her...i will not blame anyone like that. blue-ice confirmed this by pm too.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Bollywood male dominated? - Why Bollywood Sucks

2 3 4

Author: Neetu_PB_lover   Replies: 24   Views: 19588

Neetu_PB_lover 24 19588 14 February 2012 at 11:03pm by MoviezAdda
Kids of bollywood stars in bollywood

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Sadia.khan   Replies: 52   Views: 43974

Sadia.khan 52 43974 24 August 2011 at 5:18pm by Gauahargeous_N
Bollywood disabilities, Bollywood Sick Actors

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 0   Views: 11298

DB_reloaded 0 11298 23 February 2010 at 8:44pm by DB_reloaded
Bollywood Special Cosmos 20 Stylish Bollywood Gals

2

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 15   Views: 14862

Sneh-Jiwan 15 14862 15 September 2009 at 2:08am by Onyx.
Funny Bollywood Facts of Bollywood movies

Author: itra   Replies: 9   Views: 20294

itra 9 20294 16 April 2008 at 12:20pm by AmritaRao-Nina

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index