Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100005&TPN=32

some idiot opened up a topic and attacked a lot of members. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102208&TPN=4

^ it has one of her comments quoted by a member... 

Woah! Really? I thought that special privilege was only for me. πŸ˜†Who else was attacked? And who is the member? The psycho Aish fan? 
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Now that I am 200 % sure who that person is...and also my friends know...she abused me so bad...despite the fact that i never ever post in her threads or reply to her posts..I totally ignore her...she can have this forum to herself for what I care...I have never been abused like this before...this forum is not worth it...because even though the Mods here are awesome...they have their limitations and I know that this member was IP banned but she still came back...she hacked FB account...posted privated pics...yet she is still here...so even though the Mods are very helpful this member will do whatever she wants...so there is no point of staying here anymore...I want to thank all my friends who stood by me...and the Mods...who were always ready to help me...Thank u guysπŸ€—

And also those who call this member their friend...should think twice before calling a member...who abuses other members, abuses family, hacks FB accounts and posts private pics as a FRIEND...such people are no ones friends...
Bye everyoneπŸ€—

Aww Take your time and come back BI. Don't leave bcos of one rotten person when there are many who like you!! πŸ€—
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Woah! Really? I thought that special privilege was only for me. πŸ˜†Who else was attacked? And who is the member? The psycho Aish fan? 

LOL. that privilege is for everyone!!! 

It could be anyone. BI thinks it's Tanya because she has an obsession with SRK's ass. πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

LOL. that privilege is for everyone!!! 

It could be anyone. BI thinks it's Tanya because she has an obsession with SRK's ass. πŸ˜†

I don't think its Tanya. Tanya does not need MIDs to abuse people. She like me can do it from her own ID. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Sometimes a third person can take advantage of an ongoing feud between 2 members. Its a easy way of getting away with bashing and blaming someone else.πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's her "T"...I told blue-ice abt her when she made that thread...then BI reported to mods & they cross checked  "T"'s IP with that new member...it matched. Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
^ Oh good then Ban "T" for abusing. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Sometimes a third person can take advantage of an ongoing feud between 2 members. Its a easy way of getting away with bashing and blaming someone else.πŸ˜†

Yep. This is true. That psycho made a Dextervagina ID last time to re-start a war between Shak and me. Last year, someone made a Lensamyjaan to fuel the war between me and Beboholic. But thankfully, I did not take the bait then.

So it is NOT Tanya. Its a regular member doing it for shits and giggles as usual. Some people get off on starting wars between people. πŸ₯±
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

it's her "T"...I told blue-ice abt her when she made that thread...then BI reported to mods & they cross checked  "T"'s IP with that new member...it matched.

Oh wow really? well what a shame. 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

^ Oh good then Ban "T" for abusing. 

Mod's banned her more than 20 times in bigg boss last season...she somehow comes back.