Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: souro

That's true, that they don't need the money any more. But at the same time it's what we perceive. Reality is, the more money one gets, even more money they want.

I won't blame him for endorsing a gazillion brands but doing this kind of campaigns, where he comes on at the end for a 1 second footage, is more harmful to his overall brand image than what he might have gained monetarily through the endorsement.

Sachin Tendulkar is a Brand by himself. A national hero,if I may say so. Doing these rubbish ads, his brand value just diminishes. 

Morning Eraser.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

janam dekh lo mit gaye doriyan ma yahan ho yahan ho yahan ho yahan ðŸ˜‰

Oye Munna!! My lakht-e-jigar!! Where's your bhabhi Jess and our jijaji Penta?
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

jess ka nahe maloom 
penta maloom nahe kaha ha penta kab se jija g hugaye ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Hum agayeee ðŸ˜†
Yr sehri karke sounga ðŸ˜‰

Hey guys, when a manager says "I think this would be great experience for you and you have never had this industry before."  That is what the healthcare company has told me before I join this new opportunity.  And it is a one year contract with potential to extend or go full-time.  And this is the type of company I could go anywhere with.  The manager told me all her contractors became permanent.  It is contingent on my performance.  Is this manager just telling me what I want to hear?  I want to start trusting people more often.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks.    ðŸ˜Š Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago
Hey Gaurav...
Manager is positive ðŸ˜ƒ
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks pretty deserted.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Hey guys, when a manager says "I think this would be great experience for you and you have never had this industry before."  That is what the healthcare company has told me before I join this new opportunity.  And it is a one year contract with potential to extend or go full-time.  And this is the type of company I could go anywhere with.  The manager told me all her contractors became permanent.  It is contingent on my performance.  Is this manager just telling me what I want to hear?  I want to start trusting people more often.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks.    ðŸ˜Š

A bit of yes, and a bit of no. The manager is probably making you realize your potential, or warmly welcome you in the company. She is giving you a general insight about their recruitment strength. Healthcare, as far as I know, is a dynamic, ever-growing industry. No matter what happens, F&B and Healthcare industries will always strive. Remember, as long as people exist, hunger and diseases will continue to strap their lives.

What she probably means is that since you have had varied experience in the past (assuming so), you make a good potential candidate for this thriving industry. Do well and rock!
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Hey guys, when a manager says "I think this would be great experience for you and you have never had this industry before."  That is what the healthcare company has told me before I join this new opportunity.  And it is a one year contract with potential to extend or go full-time.  And this is the type of company I could go anywhere with.  The manager told me all her contractors became permanent.  It is contingent on my performance.  Is this manager just telling me what I want to hear?  I want to start trusting people more often.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks.    ðŸ˜Š

Love your job, never love your company.
The manager gets paid to keep you dreaming and pay you less. Because of those dreams you won't mind the less pay, that's exactly what they want.

I don't know how old you are, but if you've been working for atleast a few years now, you should realise that these are just pep talks that the manager learnt in the last managerial workshop that he attended, there's nothing more to it. It doesn't guarantee anything or promise anything to you.

Edited by souro - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
I want to get rid of my job. What should I do?