Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chitchatters club #97 - Page 49

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.

The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that."

"Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over to him and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

The boy leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist"..

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billa Billa!  How are you?     πŸ₯³
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Billa Billa!  How are you?     πŸ₯³

Hey Gaurav, me fine, u say howz life?
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Hey Gaurav, me fine, u say howz life?

I am okay.  Life is good, got a new job offer.  There was a terrible shooting in United States, state of Colorado.  12 people died, over 50 people injured during watching of new Batman film.  Guy is a 24-year old who shot everyone.  Such a ridiculous thing to do!   
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all

Gaurav ya tht 24 year old sic, and now they checking out his apt since ammunations etc there. Looks like he planned this out..its just disgusting..and has scared many but still you got to go on with daily things. Btw are you going to see the batman movie ? Its super slick and i enjoy the batman movies 
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Hi all

Gaurav ya tht 24 year old sic, and now they checking out his apt since ammunations etc there. Looks like he planned this out..its just disgusting..and has scared many but still you got to go on with daily things. Btw are you going to see the batman movie ? Its super slick and i enjoy the batman movies 

Erotic Jess.    πŸ€—  Of course I will see Batman.  I want to see Erotic Catwoman and Batman getting it on.    πŸ˜‰    I have enjoyed Batman since I was little.  You can't be afraid of things in life, just have to be erotic and go with the flow!    πŸ‘πŸΌ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I am okay.  Life is good, got a new job offer.  There was a terrible shooting in United States, state of Colorado.  12 people died, over 50 people injured during watching of new Batman film.  Guy is a 24-year old who shot everyone.  Such a ridiculous thing to do!   

Ya, it was terrible, watched a news video in which a guy was holding his small baby telling as kid was with him when shooting started. To me what was more shocking was that i learned as in America there are no security checks in Cinema Halls... Guy took military grade machine gun with him... i mean this much step anyone could take in America after 9/11? come on man, this should put future security checks in halls n also public places.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Erotic Jess.    πŸ€—  Of course I will see Batman.  I want to see Erotic Catwoman and Batman getting it on.    πŸ˜‰    I have enjoyed Batman since I was little.  You can't be afraid of things in life, just have to be erotic and go with the flow!    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ya, do see it you will enjoy. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Its really cool ya batman and catwoman rock. I m thinkung dressing up as catwoman this halloweenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
😈 Aya ha Dekho KONNN πŸ˜Ž
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.

The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that."

"Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over to him and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

The boy leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist"..

πŸ˜†

🀣 ROFL πŸ€£