India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

New Entry RAJKUMAR

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I am very suspicious of this Rajkumar fellow. He is going to be the next problem in DABH after WTC is over. There were two scenes which make me feel he is faking all the goodness.

1) When Suraj's assistant injures his hands as the Kadhai's handle came off. In that scene Suraj said that he has been using it and there was no problem with the handle. He then asks Rajkumar to take care of the shop and his assistant.

2) Soon after Chaturi says she will tell Ishwar Kaka that Rajkumar has got a job. To this he makes some bahana about his mother and does not let her call Ishwar Kaka.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiRSKMDeebzvish.naren-Wanderer-SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah! many of our friends around also suspect him! as a negative role!

There was a post in earlier days! read it here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.SAIBALROUTH

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Either he is from a rival sweet maker who has come to steal Suraj's secrets (quite skiiled at laddu making)  or he is in the business of selling stolen goods. That used tv appeared suspiciously. He may have brought it to even distract the Rathis. Hope SurYa don't bring back the prize money in cash!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMvish.narenSAIBALROUTH

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah Rajkumar is lookin a little too good to be true.. guess we'll have to wait and see what happens!

vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Lol LOL , this Dharam Karam wala Raj Kumar is behaving too goody goody Boy , sometimes this too much Goody words of him Irritating me ..  There is some Mystery Story behind this Character , Let us see  his character the Novel is Progressing Forward  , they reached Singapore ...  Story of Suraj Dream Begined

Edited by coolmausam - 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I was suspicious since his entry LOL...I also believe he is a negative character...furthermore, from CVs POV,  I don't think it's wise to introduce another character similar to Suraj...

RSKMSAIBALROUTH

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
From the time of his entry I felt he is faking it all!
He is doing all this goody-goody act only to gain the trust of the people after which I think he plans to steal money and escape. Maybe thats what the passport was for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yes, he is a suspicious character after all though he looks innocent. I think these issues will come out in the open after Suraj wins the WTC.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index