Adaalat

BhupinderMallick - Ronit better than bolly actors!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

'Madhubala' actor Bhupinder Mallick: Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy are better actors than film stars

Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon's Shamsher insists he is happier on the small screen than on the big one

From being the action man rescuing damsels in distress to playing surrogate father to two grown up girls, Bhupinder Mallick's character Shamsher has changed quite a lot in Colors' show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. But that doesn't upset him. "Shamsher is the protector. He is a powerful character and he's got his own challenges," he says. "I never bother about age. I can play any character. I don't understand why some character is the 'hero'. The character has to have meat. I have to understand the mind of the character, it has to make sense. I am driven by the character, I have to be excited doing that character."

Bhupinder has acted in several films; his current show Madhubala is about the film industry, but the actor insists that the television world is a much better one. "Character assassination happens in films," he says. "My role in Yuvvraaj was edited out. That doesn't happen in television. I'd equate television to net practice for an actor. TV actors face the camera every day. That makes them far better than Bollywood actors. The performances of Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy in Udaan are excellent, far beyond those of film actors." We are sure Ram and Ronit will be happy to hear that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakdharinisriram39Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BhupinderMallick - Ronit better than bolly actors!" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
So very true indeed.
Ronit Sir is the best actor in this world. Tongue

speaktojpk-Shrutiprerna4rishav

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Today I watched an old kzk clip. His acting was just out of the world in that particular scene. For a moment I thought I'm watching the great Amitabh Bachchan. He's the true and the only emperor of Indian television. I wish he gains the same success in bollywood even.

ayeshakdPrincess13.prerna4rishav

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
No doubt of him being tagged as the Big B of TV. Star

I really really wish to see both the superstars together on-screen. As quickly as possibly would be maybe this season of KBC. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Oopsy! I think I am day-dreaming too much these days. LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Princess13. - 18 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakdprerna4rishav

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I too want to see them together in one frame :D

Princess13.prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
There is no doubt in saying . I like only old telly stars not new ones though find them better and more attractive than Bolly actors. In Bollywood I find Akshay, HR , Salman and SRK the best .

Princess13.prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by -Shruti

Today I watched an old kzk clip. His acting was just out of the world in that particular scene. For a moment I thought I'm watching the great Amitabh Bachchan. He's the true and the only emperor of Indian television. I wish he gains the same success in bollywood even.

Tell me which scene I will watch too Shruti EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And stop watching my hubby's vids without my permission Angry
That scene after second generation leap in which he breaks glass, in hospital.

RR your hubby? When this happened? Tongue LOL
Be careful of Mrs. PRB Wink

Btw, your YouTube channel (Khushi4NB) is suspended Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top