India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Believing in love

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
In the precap siddhi again told kunal how she is willing to take any risk for his sake. Earlier too she told him how she places him before their baby. Later even if richa compels her to act all eveil and sign the divorce papers kunal has no reason to believe that siddhi has changed. he should continue believing in her and in their love. Continue loving her and taking care of her despite her harsh words. I personally think that siddhi will go off and there will be some train/ bus accident and people will think she is dead.

1. I want her to leave after her delivery so that at least one baby is with Kunal
2. I dont want kunal to turn into a bitter, cynical drunkard. we have already seen that at the start of the show.
3. I want him to continue believing in love and in siddhi. (in BALH its great to see ram as a hopeful and happy person who believes in love. the circumstances are different but even his loss is huge)
4. If he has one baby with him he should be shown striking a perfect balance between peronal and professional life. Veena and seema are there so he doesnt need to be a stay at home dad. but he should be an involved and loving father.They shouldn't show the usual BT crap that maa ki parvarish is better than [pita ki parvarish..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
nice thought ..even i feel they mite go along BALH lines ..kunal nd others mite think siddhi died ..he will be totally shattered thinking his wife nd one baby is no more...nd later after a leap of 5 - 6 yrs they meet again..

watever be dont want sinal divorced..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranSV_20

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
When Richa dumped him he lost faith on love and life. Before the leap I want him to find out the truth that Siddhi was blackmailed into leaving him. Or even if he doesnt find out he should believe that siddhi had some compulsion and retain his faith in love and in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top