Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Folks, 

First topic in this forum ... 

So far i like the contrasting differences they maintained ... 

Ranveer and Sahiba are getting in two days , yet their families reactions and halla bulla at homes are so different ... 

Sahiba;s house is full on with lots of preparations , arrangements and everything and she is dreaming of marrying the man she loves ... every one are actively participating in arrangements 

Though ranveer is only son , his house unlike sahiba's is so dull, even only sons wedding mean a lot halla bualla but here its nothing , only the mother is sort of trying to do anything , the guy and his father are total bindas... Ranveer is getting married and yet thinking about how it would be like Sahiba his mind is totally into flying abroad . i dont blame the thinking of living in abroad , thats not a abnormal thinking , for ppl its everything and ranveer fits in there , but he should also think about sahiba like wise , he talks , loves and flirts with her. he wants her to be part of his london dreams but yet he isnt really making that happen .looks like he hardly works and has anything to do in life ... being selfish is not wrong , but being over selfish definitely is ... 

Daljeet , self less and kind hearted guy, loved how he does what he believes in , and his love is definitely love at first sight , which i call infatuation ... need to see more of him before commenting on his side ... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925PristineSoulsukugenySanDhirFanatic--faroo--snitchseekerFearless_LoverK.SeanRajiniliciousRashu-SKDbookworm-ALS--rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Contrasting Differences in Families, Dreams ,Guys" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
wow..jaya...well explanation.. I loved this..being selfish is not wrong , but being over selfish definitely is......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925ChillMaarYaarPristineSoul

Fearless_Lover

IF-Sizzlerz

Fearless_Lover

Buddha Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ys u r rgt he is over selfish ..his dream is much more bigger dan his marriage
daljeet is a kind hrtd boy i m sure 1 day sahiba vil fall in luv wid him
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar, 

I hate how they show being selfish is sin or horrible crime in shows , every one gets selfish at some part in life , harming and using others for selfish reasons is wrong , as selfish can be related to dream, persons and love etc 

chanda925PristineSoulrechus

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I can undrstand in one thing abt selfish..u r not selfish, u can't live peacefully...give time to ranveer explain his attitude..

chanda925ChillMaarYaarPristineSoul

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
heya .. J.

lubbly post..  jahan tak I feel..

Ranveer, is been forced to get married. Im not saying its against his wish.. but forced meaning  that...  all are saying so I have to..

need to explore his character more.
there is something that I've missed out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925

--faroo--

IF-Rockerz

--faroo--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wow awesome post i am agree with ranveer is sort of over selfish guys where as daljeet is so kind hearted
btw i like ur dp Day Dreaming

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I maybe wrong but to me. Ranveer don't seem serious about his wedding to Sahiba. I mean, a wedding is going to take care and he was more into his dream of going to London. Even during his intro where he runs into the garden, i expected him to shout Sahiba's name but he was running to see the airplane. That pretty much gives us an introduction about him while Daljeet on the other side is a nice,decent and quiet guys. I like this concept as the right one is always there before us but we don't see them since the wrong one is blocking the way Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.