Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

IN FOCUS---The Deols (Super rare pics) (Page 6)

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Realy reere pics n info 

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Bobby's infidelity rumors circulated last year. I think it was with Priya Chatwal. Tania Deol is super rich though especially now that her father died recently and bequeathed everything to her instead of his son, so ain't no way Bobby will let any rumors circulate. LOL

The Deol men are essentially hypocrites (except for Abhay). They get married to the seedhi saadhi types, have affairs with the actresses and don't let their daughters act or their sons marry actresses. Typical regressive men.Wacko

I'm as liberal as you can get and I wouldn't marry an actress.

Half of them are glorified prostitutes. The other half have more lovers than films.

If Ash wasn't the biggest cash cow in the industry, there's no way Sr B would have let Jr B marry her. Imagine going to an event and running into Sallu, Akshaye Khanna or Vivek almost always.Actresses have a terrible reputation in the industry and its well warranted. You do have the occassional Juhi and Rani, but they are few and far between.

If actresses are glorified  prostitutes then so are the actors. Even they use their bodies to titillate the audience dont they? As for the number of lovers...these lovers come from the industry. So its ok for a man to sleep around but not a woman?
But yes BW as a whole has double standards when it comes to women. The ones who are the worst are people like Sanjay Dutt who himself claims to have bedded 200 women.
Btw Juhi I dont know...but Rani has a colorful past too.

The double standards are a part of society.

We can't blame this on the Indian sensibility either. Its world wide. A man who sleeps around is a stud, a woman a wh**e. Its not hypocritical either because women believe in this concept as much as men. When a son brings home his first GF, a mom is happy. Not so much when a girl brings home her first BF.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but the harsh truth is, there are women you take to bed and then there are women you take home and most of these actresses are not ones you take home.

The bold bit: I agree that women too believe in this thought process. But If women believe in the concept that doesnt make it correct or less hypocritical. For instance many women believe its ok for their husband to beat them up. But that doesnt make it correct. They are tuned to think in this manner by what they have seen since childhood and what society tells them.
The aim should be to debate and discuss such thought processess and get rid of those that are unfair to a section of the society.

I disagree that many women believe its ok for a man to beat them up. Most women will make a 911 call and get the man kicked out, if he ever lays a hand on her. These two issues are completely different. But even the most educated and liberal women will give more freedom to their boys than girls. Its not social or anything related to childhood. Its our genetic makeup. Even during the primitive times men had different responsibilities than women.

911? I guess you are talking about USA? I am talking about Indian women living in India. I'll also include South Asian women living in South Asia.

glace-bleue

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Prakash is pretty!

You can clearly see how much sunny and bobby love their mother :)

Edited by mz.jess - 18 July 2012 at 7:51am
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-LimitLessFan

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

If actresses are glorified  prostitutes then so are the actors. Even they use their bodies to titillate the audience dont they? As for the number of lovers...these lovers come from the industry. So its ok for a man to sleep around but not a woman?
But yes BW as a whole has double standards when it comes to women. The ones who are the worst are people like Sanjay Dutt who himself claims to have bedded 200 women.
Btw Juhi I dont know...but Rani has a colorful past too.

The double standards are a part of society.

We can't blame this on the Indian sensibility either. Its world wide. A man who sleeps around is a stud, a woman a wh**e. Its not hypocritical either because women believe in this concept as much as men. When a son brings home his first GF, a mom is happy. Not so much when a girl brings home her first BF.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but the harsh truth is, there are women you take to bed and then there are women you take home and most of these actresses are not ones you take home.

The bold bit: I agree that women too believe in this thought process. But If women believe in the concept that doesnt make it correct or less hypocritical. For instance many women believe its ok for their husband to beat them up. But that doesnt make it correct. They are tuned to think in this manner by what they have seen since childhood and what society tells them.
The aim should be to debate and discuss such thought processess and get rid of those that are unfair to a section of the society.

I disagree that many women believe its ok for a man to beat them up. Most women will make a 911 call and get the man kicked out, if he ever lays a hand on her. These two issues are completely different. But even the most educated and liberal women will give more freedom to their boys than girls. Its not social or anything related to childhood. Its our genetic makeup. Even during the primitive times men had different responsibilities than women.

911? I guess you are talking about USA? I am talking about Indian women living in India. I'll also include South Asian women living in South Asia.

Fair enough. But that has more to do with fear, lack of facilities, knowledge of how the system works. Fear of society, which looks down on a woman that's divorced (In India). Fear of not being able to provide for you or the kids. Completely different.

In the case of freedom, there's no fear. Its a choice that most women make everyday in every part of the world.

I think we are digressing to something else. The main point is-Is something which is acceptable to a large part of the society ALWAYS justified and not hypocritical? No its not. So is the thought that "Women sleeping around are prostitutes and men are studs" acceptable? No its not! IMO definitely not!

Edited by -ksh- - 18 July 2012 at 8:56am
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
honestly why call them hypocrites we don't knw them personally so very harsh judgments are not needed.  It's there life. we have no say in that. and also Dharamendra is still very much with Prakash kaur from what I read. He never left her. but yes he had an arrange marriage with her . so h fell in love he has giving hema and his daughthers equal rights as well .that is why one cannot point at fingers at hema to being the mistress. He married her that's the biggest thing he has given her to cover up for his deeds.  

Real.Madrid

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow thanks so much for sharing...these are certainly some rare pics of Deols...specially the first family pic and Sunny's wife...wow Prakask Kaur is really pretty and the whole family made a perfect family picture...cannot believe that Dharam Paji still had to look around even after such a beautiful family...
and Karan Deol ( Sunny's son) looks so much like his mom...

Go to top