Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing . Never seen deols these pics . ðŸ‘
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice pics...seems like a reserved family! dont see them much at events.. 

bobby deol was so cute when he was young... lucky for him he found a rich wife... since he's not doing very good for himself in BW.

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Bobby's infidelity rumors circulated last year. I think it was with Priya Chatwal. Tania Deol is super rich though especially now that her father died recently and bequeathed everything to her instead of his son, so ain't no way Bobby will let any rumors circulate. ðŸ˜†

The Deol men are essentially hypocrites (except for Abhay). They get married to the seedhi saadhi types, have affairs with the actresses and don't let their daughters act or their sons marry actresses. Typical regressive men.

I'm as liberal as you can get and I wouldn't marry an actress.

Half of them are glorified prostitutes. The other half have more lovers than films.

If Ash wasn't the biggest cash cow in the industry, there's no way Sr B would have let Jr B marry her. Imagine going to an event and running into Sallu, Akshaye Khanna or Vivek almost always.Actresses have a terrible reputation in the industry and its well warranted. You do have the occassional Juhi and Rani, but they are few and far between.

Edited by guess_wh0 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Half of them are glorified prostitutes. The other half have more lovers than films.

If Ash wasn't the biggest cash cow in the industry, there's no way Sr B would have let Jr B marry her. Imagine going to an event and running into Sallu, Akshaye Khanna or Vivek almost always.Actresses have a terrible reputation in the industry and its well warranted. You do have the occassional Juhi and Rani, but they are few and far between.

Yea, but you're not an actor so you not wanting to marry an actress for that reason seems reasonable to an extent.  But these actors are no better, they sleep around just as much as the actresses. So what is good for the goose should be good for the gander as well. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

If actresses are glorified  prostitutes then so are the actors. Even they use their bodies to titillate the audience dont they? As for the number of lovers...these lovers come from the industry. So its ok for a man to sleep around but not a woman?
But yes BW as a whole has double standards when it comes to women. The ones who are the worst are people like Sanjay Dutt who himself claims to have bedded 200 women.
Btw Juhi I dont know...but Rani has a colorful past too.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
until today i did not know Sunny n Bobby Deol were married,,,, ðŸĪŠ

Keep-------Smiling !!!😊 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know Guess_Who , it not only happens in Glams world but every where , thats wat i said . 

sadly its all about easy money , power, notice , fame and name 
Edited by breezy - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

If actresses are glorified  prostitutes then so are the actors. Even they use their bodies to titillate the audience dont they? As for the number of lovers...these lovers come from the industry. So its ok for a man to sleep around but not a woman?
But yes BW as a whole has double standards when it comes to women. The ones who are the worst are people like Sanjay Dutt who himself claims to have bedded 200 women.
Btw Juhi I dont know...but Rani has a colorful past too.

The double standards are a part of society.

We can't blame this on the Indian sensibility either. Its world wide. A man who sleeps around is a stud, a woman a wh**e. Its not hypocritical either because women believe in this concept as much as men. When a son brings home his first GF, a mom is happy. Not so much when a girl brings home her first BF.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but the harsh truth is, there are women you take to bed and then there are women you take home and most of these actresses are not ones you take home.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The double standards are a part of society.

We can't blame this on the Indian sensibility either. Its world wide. A man who sleeps around is a stud, a woman a wh**e. Its not hypocritical either because women believe in this concept as much as men. When a son brings home his first GF, a mom is happy. Not so much when a girl brings home her first BF.

I'll probably get crucified for this, but the harsh truth is, there are women you take to bed and then there are women you take home and most of these actresses are not ones you take home.

The bold bit: I agree that women too believe in this thought process. But If women believe in the concept that doesnt make it correct or less hypocritical. For instance many women believe its ok for their husband to beat them up. But that doesnt make it correct. They are tuned to think in this manner by what they have seen since childhood and what society tells them.
The aim should be to debate and discuss such thought processess and get rid of those that are unfair to a section of the society.

Originally posted by: -ksh-

The bold bit: I agree that women too believe in this thought process. But If women believe in the concept that doesnt make it correct or less hypocritical. For instance many women believe its ok for their husband to beat them up. But that doesnt make it correct. They are tuned to think in this manner by what they have seen since childhood and what society tells them.
The aim should be to debate and discuss such thought processess and get rid of those that are unfair to a section of the society.

I disagree that many women believe its ok for a man to beat them up. Most women will make a 911 call and get the man kicked out, if he ever lays a hand on her. These two issues are completely different. But even the most educated and liberal women will give more freedom to their boys than girls. Its not social or anything related to childhood. Its our genetic makeup. Even during the primitive times men had different responsibilities than women.