Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dharam was pretty good looking and so was his wife.

Bobby was frikkin adorable!,!!!!

And its funny how they chise the names vijay and vajjeta and ajay and ajjeta. 2 boys and 2 girls with matching names πŸ˜†

I read somewhere bobbys wife was very rich, whered they meet? Shes kind of shy, u dont really see her standing around posing. Hes shy as wel...what a jodi 

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Because some assholes do not have control over all their body parts🀒🀒

OK so I am not justifying Dharmendra's or Sunny's actions but there must be something wrong with the family elders as in why force an arranged marriage upon their kids? Dharam had an arranged marriage early on and fell in love with Hemamalini later. Its not that he had a series of EMA ( atleast I don't know). Same goes for Sunny who married even b4 he was a Hit actor and later fell for Dimple ( Sunny also had an affair with Raveena,I guess). But both these guys have been loyal to Hema and Dimple. But of course you can't have your cake and eat it too. Bobby Deol atleast had a love marriage and happy!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

OK so I am not justifying Dharmendra's or Sunny's actions but there must be something wrong with the family elders as in why force an arranged marriage upon their kids? Dharam had an arranged marriage early on and fell in love with Hemamalini later. Its not that he had a series of EMA ( atleast I don't know). Same goes for Sunny who married even b4 he was a Hit actor and later fell for Dimple ( Sunny also had an affair with Raveena,I guess). But both these guys have been loyal to Hema and Dimple. But of course you can't have your cake and eat it too. Bobby Deol atleast had a love marriage and happy!

OK goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...because there is no justification for cheating on ur spouse. Period.
Somy, Sunny bole tho Leonne devi? πŸ€”
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing ... 

such a adorable family 

never seen pics of both Deols wifes , they look pretty , their mom is so beautiful ... dumb He Man 

Loved the old pic of bobby and his mom 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

In many parts of the world people have arranged marriages. It worked well before. But not so sure of today's times.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Su

Awww..leweee...
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lovely pics...esp the one abhay deo'sl child pic with her mom brings me tears in my eyes..emotional hogayi...

dharam paji...this family of urs is sooo cute..

@TM..thanq sooo much for sharing
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
On Topic: Prakash Deol is an attractive woman. I had the impression that she is some sort of gawar woman from a village. Talk about prejuidices. And Bobby's kids are so adorable. I havent read anything about him straying so far.
Btw I read somewhere that Sunny's son is grown up enough to make his BW debut.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bobby Deol atleast had a love marriage and happy!

no ...Bobby had an affair with Neelam Kothari for 4-5 years ...he wanted to get married to her but Dharmnedra didn't agree ...he didn't want any bahu frm the industry and Bobby cldn't do anything and got married to tania
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes prakash deol is looking ttractive..but i dont understand why dharam paji again fall in love with hema malini when he had  his beautiful wife at home