thanks for pm yar...
really nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Sudha this was osm...i really loved the way u showcased each imp moments till now in swaron's life through sharon's pov...loved it..

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravani...

Hiii Sudha sorry firstly for the late comment.Lately I'm so disturbed with the kinda scenes we are getting and also repeated posts on rapport that TanHa share...I am not visiting forum

I loved it...Sharon always fights with herself...also the song completely suited the situation.It's my fav too.Keep writing.They say girls never forget the dates I love it that you actually included the dates in this OS.Donno about others but  it feels special to remember dates Embarrassed

Thats ok Sravani, i know its kinda sad :( Don't know wht is in for SwaRon's future..
Thanks for liking my work gal :) dates are spl to me too..Big smile
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasu2810

lovely os dr...
thanks for pm yar...
really nice...

Thank you Big smile
Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanharocks

Sudha this was osm...i really loved the way u showcased each imp moments till now in swaron's life through sharon's pov...loved it..

Thanks Ankita Smile
BTW gal when are u updating?
lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sudha you have no idea how much u have grown from ur first OS to this one. It was well thought and well penned. And it seemed complete. We all were at some point of time ecstatic about the actual confession on the show but there was no denying that it was abrupt and seemed incomplete. With sharon mentionin a finale to loose ends and barging into his room the next moment, there wasn't much that could appeal to sharon fans. This OS of urs has done full justice to the sharon we know and the sharon we love. The entire concept was amazing. Even the style of narration was fabulous. Though if u dnt mind me sayin it, it seemed to me that the song video in the beginning sort of broke the flow. The content and concept was so very intense and matured that it didn't need the video. But i speak only for myself here.. :) 
Loved it sudha.. pls keep writing more.. This was by far ur best piece of work!! And one of the most interesting concepts i hv come across so far! trust me when i say this cos i love reading OSs and i hv read quite a lot over here!! This was superb!! 

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Sudha you have no idea how much u have grown from ur first OS to this one. It was well thought and well penned. And it seemed complete. We all were at some point of time ecstatic about the actual confession on the show but there was no denying that it was abrupt and seemed incomplete. With sharon mentionin a finale to loose ends and barging into his room the next moment, there wasn't much that could appeal to sharon fans. This OS of urs has done full justice to the sharon we know and the sharon we love. The entire concept was amazing. Even the style of narration was fabulous. Though if u dnt mind me sayin it, it seemed to me that the song video in the beginning sort of broke the flow. The content and concept was so very intense and matured that it didn't need the video. But i speak only for myself here.. :) 
Loved it sudha.. pls keep writing more.. This was by far ur best piece of work!! And one of the most interesting concepts i hv come across so far! trust me when i say this cos i love reading OSs and i hv read quite a lot over here!! This was superb!! 

Thanks for liking it and showing your appreciation Shalini :)
About the video part..wanted to bring forth the point that Swayam is constantly ignoring Sharon. but glad to know that without the video just the content did enough justice to the concept. 
Thanks for liking the concept..will sure try writing more. 

lyfisbeautiful

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
luved it!
great work!
sorry for the late reply!

Snowey

Go to top