Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Sudha you have no idea how much u have grown from ur first OS to this one. It was well thought and well penned. And it seemed complete. We all were at some point of time ecstatic about the actual confession on the show but there was no denying that it was abrupt and seemed incomplete. With sharon mentionin a finale to loose ends and barging into his room the next moment, there wasn't much that could appeal to sharon fans. This OS of urs has done full justice to the sharon we know and the sharon we love. The entire concept was amazing. Even the style of narration was fabulous. Though if u dnt mind me sayin it, it seemed to me that the song video in the beginning sort of broke the flow. The content and concept was so very intense and matured that it didn't need the video. But i speak only for myself here.. :) 

Loved it sudha.. pls keep writing more.. This was by far ur best piece of work!! And one of the most interesting concepts i hv come across so far! trust me when i say this cos i love reading OSs and i hv read quite a lot over here!! This was superb!! 

Thanks for liking it and showing your appreciation Shalini :)
About the video part..wanted to bring forth the point that Swayam is constantly ignoring Sharon. but glad to know that without the video just the content did enough justice to the concept. 
Thanks for liking the concept..will sure try writing more. 
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
luved it!
great work!
sorry for the late reply!

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Sorry for the delay in the comment. Illness ridden.

Anyways coming to the OS. This was one well thought out and beautifully written OS. I know most of the Swaron fans crave for Sharon's side of the story, so therein itself you captured my attention. 

You have no idea (or maybe you do, since we are all suffering from the same thing) how good it felt to relieve all those intense even if pain filled SwaRon moments. Nostalgia is the only word that springs to mind after reading this. You managed to capture the essence of every major SwaRon scene. Kudos for that.

I have to tell you this whole concept of a diary's POV was refreshingly new and creatively brilliant. You know I didn't have any idea when I started reading this that it was from a diary's POV. I thought maybe it was a friend or something. But I was delightedly shocked when I came upon that realization. 

And and and, I absolutely loved the last lines of the OS. Absolutely loved them. Nicely done, Sudha. Nicely written in fact. 👏 Like always, keep writing more.😊

Thats ok Nidhi, you commented and thats what matters :)
I think Sharon is a head strong gal and can never open up willingly to anyone else..hence the thought of diary. Can't thank you enough for those encouraging words..means a lot to me. Will sure try writing more :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron_d3

luved it!

great work!
sorry for the late reply!

Thats ok Ananya :)
Happy you liked it...
It was fabulous!!! I guessed dat only a diary can know so mch about Sharon.😃
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Antu-_-Aslan-

It was fabulous!!! I guessed dat only a diary can know so mch about Sharon.😃

Thank you 😊 
neetha thumbnail
well m too late..😔.m sorry.😔.but sudha ur write up is a treat to read..👏.loved it gal..i loved sharon's monologue..its explained well..awesome is the word.. 👏
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetha

well m too late..😔.m sorry.😔.but sudha ur write up is a treat to read..👏.loved it gal..i loved sharon's monologue..its explained well..awesome is the word.. 👏

Thats ok Neetha, Glad you liked it :)
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb writing sudha! U gv a new side 2 sharon's character nd thnx a lot fr dat! Each nd evry lyn f ur OS ws heart touching! Kip up ds writing spree nd kip gvng us such wonderful OS more nd more! Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago