Originally posted by: ---Priya---

sudha 🤗

you have penned down so beautifully 👏
sharon's diary... her feelings. .what she felt.. what she has gone through
brilliant job!!!
i loved ur OS 😃

Hey Priya 🤗
thanks dear :)
Thanks for liking the idea and my work, your comments make me want to write more :)
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nature7

awesome awesome write up Sudha

Thank you 😊
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Sudha, this was really very well written !! I could feel the pain and misery Sharon went and is still going through for keeping Swayam away from her even though she didn't really want to !! Loved the whole thing !!
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#FF0000">Will sure try writing more and will always PM you :)</font>

ok sudha i am really glad that you didnt got boared reading that long comment...actually its first time maine itna lamba kuch likha tha...

anyways i told you before its beautiful what you have written...and sure do write more and will always be eager to read your write ups...and yup do pm me always as i am also a frequent reader of yours now...and god bles you...sorry comment me likhna bhul gaya tha ye..god bless you...
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

WOW Sudha, this was really very well written !! I could feel the pain and misery Sharon went and is still going through for keeping Swayam away from her even though she didn't really want to !! Loved the whole thing !!

Thanks Abby :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratik54000

ok sudha i am really glad that you didnt got boared reading that long comment...actually its first time maine itna lamba kuch likha tha...

anyways i told you before its beautiful what you have written...and sure do write more and will always be eager to read your write ups...and yup do pm me always as i am also a frequent reader of yours now...and god bles you...sorry comment me likhna bhul gaya tha ye..god bless you...

Thank you so much Pratik :)
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, please accept my apologies for not catching up with your other OS, I am really out of time these days. Just glad I caught up with this one. By far the crispest from you. 

You always come up with unique ideas. This is a brilliant idea all the same. At first, it was like Sharon's conscience talking. Eventually, it turned out this is meant to be her diary, which at the end of the day is an outlet of the feelings buried deep in her conscience. So, yeah, I believe you have woven a genuinely engaging plot around the events that we have all cherished as D3 viewers.

I feel SwaRon were a lot better dangling at the edge, not giving into their feelings. I'd take their never ending phase of turmoil over what happens now any day. Thank you very much for bringing back those wonderful moments. I'd try and pen down a few scenes myself if you'd all like. 😳 

The one shot is aptly titled, quite well written and the plot is absolutely bang-on. =)

Thanks for the PM.

-Kankshita

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

Firstly, please accept my apologies for catching up with your other OS, I am really out of time these days. Just glad I caught up with this one. By far the crispest from you. 

You always come up with unique ideas. This is a brilliant idea all the same. At first, it was like Sharon's conscience talking. Eventually, it turned out this is meant to be her diary, which at the end of the day is an outlet of the feelings buried deep in her conscience. So, yeah, I believe you have woven a genuinely engaging plot around the events that we have all cherished as D3 viewers.

I feel SwaRon were a lot better dangling at the edge, not giving into their feelings. I'd take their never ending phase of turmoil over what happens now any day. Thank you very much for bringing back those wonderful moments. I'd try and pen down a few scenes myself if you'd all like. 😳 

The one shot is aptly titled, quite well written and the plot is absolutely bang-on. =)

Thanks for the PM.

-Kankshita

Thank you so much Kanks 🤗
Your comments gave me a pleasant feeling from within and got me all smiling :)
More then anyone else i wanted to remind myself as to why i loved SwaRon in the first place..so decided on writing this. And please do write, we all love your work and you know that :)
Looking forward to your OS.
Thanks again

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am glad I could get someone smiling then. 😃

Yeah, sure. Everyone likes what I writes, I is well, epic. 🐷 Honestly, well - the more we remind ourselves of why we 'loved SwaRon in the first place' the more idiotically sorry we'd get about the present scenario. So, I'd sure write if it doesn't bother me. 🤔
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Touched my heart n soul...
Juzz perfect...!!!
No words sry..