Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Excellent recapitulation of all the swaron have been through. An enjoyable read.
The line about pain tearing your soul apart was fantastic. Keep writing such awesome stuff.

Thanks dear :)

Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

thnx for pm ...just loved the os ...u hav very well written sharon's pov 👏...n described her emotions beautifully.

Thank you 😊
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing OS...!!! Thnks for the pm...Do pm me again when u write another one...Waiting 😊
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3ite

Wow amazing OS...!!! Thnks for the pm...Do pm me again when u write another one...Waiting 😊

Thanks, will sure PM you :)
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all thanx for PM sudha...

the idea of giving life to sharon's diary is really different and really nice too...

you have described all the events very beautifully...i really felt like old memories were lived up once again...

starting from rdx sir's party was the actual beginning of swaron...where first time sharon realised or say expressed her feelings for swayam though she was drunk...but that brought out the actual sharon in front of swayam...and it was really nice to see how sharon felt after wards and why she said to forget all that happend to swayam...and how she wanted him to react but what surprised her was the reaction shown by swayam so nicely written...

and than abandon corridor sequence so superbly written...sharon's hurt that swayam thought her to be a materialistic person but she was aware mean time that swayam was actually trying to make her feel special...and than how things changed afterwards...the swayam she liked was changing and that actually started hurting sharon...

and than proposal part came where swayam had decided to propose sharon...and than the way sharon came aware that swayam has planned something like this...first thought made her really happy but than she realised that still she was not ready for the relationship and she pushed swayam away...that really hurted her also because pushing him away was really not easy for her...but she had to do it to borrow some time to let her heart and herself be ready for the relationship...

than finally acceptance the ignorance of swayam led sharon realise some thing in part and than the dance emotions in the dance and the song sequence did the rest to realise her that she was ready to accept him and also she was ready to be in a relationship...and finally the confrontarion part arrived and that was so beautifully written i loved it personally...it was very natural the way sharon wanted it to be...the feelings should speak for itself...and it was exectly what was...

and in the end you really rightfully said that sometime really we realise the value of a person when we loose that person or are about to loose that person...and thats human nature i dont know why but nobody is excluded from this...

the whole swaron journy was so beautifully covered...but i soo wish that shivam's party sequence was also covered in that...because it was an major part in the swaron story because there sharon felt like she cheated on swayam...that was really required and than swayam actually mentioning it to sharon that he knows what happened there at shivam's party...there sharon's pov was so badly required...if you could have syncronised this with your story it would have added more beauty to your writting and story...this is strictly what i feel...no offence to what you have written...i liked that...but inclusion of this would have made it even better...

i think i have really made a long boring remarks column now...i m so very sorry but this what i felt after reading...

thank you very much for your time and patience for reading this...

thanx for pm...do write more really enjoy to read what you write...
shaani2209 thumbnail
Awesome one sudha...sorry for short comment...thanks for the pm :)
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sudha 🤗
you have penned down so beautifully 👏
sharon's diary... her feelings. .what she felt.. what she has gone through
brilliant job!!!
i loved ur OS 😃
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome write up Sudha
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratik54000

First of all thanx for PM sudha...

the idea of giving life to sharon's diary is really different and really nice too...

you have described all the events very beautifully...i really felt like old memories were lived up once again...

Thanks for liking the idea..and i wanted to tell myself more then anyone why i loved them at the first place. So wrote something on the old memories. PM..will sure always PM U :)

starting from rdx sir's party was the actual beginning of swaron...where first time sharon realised or say expressed her feelings for swayam though she was drunk...but that brought out the actual sharon in front of swayam...and it was really nice to see how sharon felt after wards and why she said to forget all that happend to swayam...and how she wanted him to react but what surprised her was the reaction shown by swayam so nicely written...

and than abandon corridor sequence so superbly written...sharon's hurt that swayam thought her to be a materialistic person but she was aware mean time that swayam was actually trying to make her feel special...and than how things changed afterwards...the swayam she liked was changing and that actually started hurting sharon...

and than proposal part came where swayam had decided to propose sharon...and than the way sharon came aware that swayam has planned something like this...first thought made her really happy but than she realised that still she was not ready for the relationship and she pushed swayam away...that really hurted her also because pushing him away was really not easy for her...but she had to do it to borrow some time to let her heart and herself be ready for the relationship...

than finally acceptance the ignorance of swayam led sharon realise some thing in part and than the dance emotions in the dance and the song sequence did the rest to realise her that she was ready to accept him and also she was ready to be in a relationship...and finally the confrontarion part arrived and that was so beautifully written i loved it personally...it was very natural the way sharon wanted it to be...the feelings should speak for itself...and it was exectly what was...

and in the end you really rightfully said that sometime really we realise the value of a person when we loose that person or are about to loose that person...and thats human nature i dont know why but nobody is excluded from this...

So true..its in human nature i guess..we tend to value something more when we have either lost it or are at the verge of losing it. I felt these 2 major events were beautiful and meant a lot in her life..and her final acceptance had to be when finally She had managed to push away Swayam for good. 

the whole swaron journy was so beautifully covered...but i soo wish that shivam's party sequence was also covered in that...because it was an major part in the swaron story because there sharon felt like she cheated on swayam...that was really required and than swayam actually mentioning it to sharon that he knows what happened there at shivam's party...there sharon's pov was so badly required...if you could have syncronised this with your story it would have added more beauty to your writting and story...this is strictly what i feel...no offence to what you have written...i liked that...but inclusion of this would have made it even better...

I am sorry for not have included the Shivam party fiasco. Even Shishir pointed out that.
Actually i wanted to include it along with the scrapbook and the gift burning moments. but i felt it was going too long and the lack of time made me go this way. Sorry about that. 

i think i have really made a long boring remarks column now...i m so very sorry but this what i felt after reading...

Are u kidding me..i love when someone appreciates my work and also brings in what could be done better the next time. So please don't be sorry..and hey thanks for the big comment.

thank you very much for your time and patience for reading this..

thanx for pm...do write more really enjoy to read what you write...

Will sure try writing more and will always PM you :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Awesome one sudha...sorry for short comment...thanks for the pm :)

Thanks Shaani, and hey thats ok :)