Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

amazing os sudha !!

fantastically  written πŸ‘
i really felt someone who knows sharon from in and out other than swayam was talking and telling us the pain and the things she felt after each major event in life regarding swayam.
amazing job done sudha , u actually gave life to sharons diary .πŸ˜ƒ
it was so good to read sharons inner feelings in this os , because we are always devoid of a sharon pov in d3 .😊
love u for writing this , a big hug πŸ€—
keep these fabulous os's coming...

Hey Tanuka,
thanks yaar, your comments brings a big smile on my face. yeah i gave life to Sharons diary πŸ˜†
thanks for liking it. a big hug to u too πŸ€—
Will sure try writing more :)

Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Once again awesone is sudha
We didn't get any sharon pov in show n this is really amazing
Loved it

Thanks dear :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Awesome OS Sudha. You got me thinking that was actually a third person telling this story, maybe her dad or someone. But that's really good thinking to give life to her diary. Loved it. And well penned. 

Thanks Srishti :)
What do i say, i have a feeling that Sharon can never be so close to anyone to share everything about her life..except may be a non living diary..which i gave life too πŸ˜†
Thanks for commenting in all my work dear, it means a lot :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: frankyfio

awesome
loved it

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey dear nice OS..i was wondering who is d speaker. first i thought abut sharon's mother but at d end cme 2 know it was her diary..felt good toread sharon's pov

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ Yeah as i reader myself i enjoy reading Sharon's POV. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu

It was awesome...the way you described their journey right from RDX's party to the abandon staircase corridor to the charity event scene is beautiful...found solace in this OS after knowing how pathetic scenes we are getting to see on the show...how i wish sharon ka monologue show mein dikhate...anyways loved it when she accepted her feelings for him finally

and as i always say...keep writing more...love to read your works😳

Aww..thats so sweet of you to say. I sure will try writing more :)
Thanks for liking and commenting dear :)
And i too wish ki Sharon ka monologue show mein mile ..
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for pm ...just loved the os ...u hav very well written sharon's pov πŸ‘...n described her emotions beautifully.
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Didn't knew that Sharon had Tom Riddle's Diary πŸ˜†. But jokes apart beautifully compiled. All the emotions , vulnerabiltiy and insecurties of Sharon could not have been better expressed. I have one complain though how did you missed the Shivam party fiasco. That is one hell of a turning point for Sharon. Loved the style of narration . Something innovtive and awesome.

Tom Riddle's Diary πŸ˜† Yeah this is Sharon's world and everything is possible out here.
let me start with a sorry. Sorry to have disappointed you, along with Shivam party fiasco i wanted to combine the scrapbook and gift burning scenes too..but it got too long and too late in the night to have finished in by yesterday..and i wanted to post it sooner. sorry again..
Thanks for liking the style of narration, this is the first time i wrote on a 3rd person (diary πŸ˜Š) POV.
happy that her emotions and insecurities came out well.
Thanks for commenting in all my works Shishir..it means a lot :)

Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Beautifulll sudha, you have analysed sharon so well, Poor sharon, I just cant imagine what will happen today. Khair chodo, AS ususal it is just mindblowing.I love to read from sharons pov, you have taken into even the minute details of their love. Supberbbb. Loved it. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words gal, thanks for liking it :)
As a reader myself..i like to read Sharon POV the most..so decided to write it in a new style :)
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Sudha, u seem on os spree!

This was beautiful, made a mast read, and you penned down Sharon's thoughts well connecting with d3!

Thanks for pm.
PS I will read ur other os soon!Just dont wanna reserve, as I miss out to unres.

Madhura..

Yeah on a OS spree !
I am happy that it was a mast read. 
Madhura, take your time, its ok :)