Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 76

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
mamaji called ayesha n told her that he saw sid in video. Ayesha told him that she already knows. Then mamaji told her that ram n priya r getting more close after this nehvik's mrg. Ayesha want to know about everything of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 64)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
mamaji told ayesha if she thing he has memory loss due to drink then she is wrong. He knows that last night ayesha came to ram's room. Then fleshback shown. Ayesha entered in room in black nighty. There is someone on ram's bed already but his face covered by overcoat. Ayesha thinks he is ram. Then she sleep. Then after morning clip shown in epi.

busybee..

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
in da morning, ayesha wakes up n thinking there is ram besides her, she said that she know he feel very emberance due to last night. Thats y u r covering ur face in coat. Hope What u did last night was not ur mistake. I can make u remember if u want as u r so drunk last night. Yesterday night we r come as closer as husband wife so now i can say i love you ram. She took his hand n then coat fell off from that person n ayesha see that he is not ram bt mamaji. Both r start screaming n she runs off. Flashback over. Them mamaji told her that last night priya also didn't attend wedding. Now u tell me where were they should be.

busybee..

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Pihu and Priya in the Car heading towards the Airport. Pihu says are we going to dubai. Priya says yes baby. We came from dubai naa. Pihu says but Papa stays in Mumbai naa. Priya explains as our home is in dubai, so as Papa's home is in Mumbai. Pihu says but I will miss Papa. Priya hugs Pihu and thinks if I have to choose between Ayesha, khush and other side my love and daughter. If I choose Ram and Pihu then I became selfish. If I take another decision then will it be good for others. then she asks Pihu if I left you with Papa in mumbai and go to dubai then can you stay without me. I will come to meet you whenever you needed me. but everytime she cant stay with her. you like to spent time with Papa naa. so can you stay with papa if mama left you with Papa. can u stay without mama. The screen freezes on Priya and Pihu….. looking at each other… Precap: Priya comes to Ram. Pihu hugs Ram. Priya asks Pihu to go to Nani then she says to Ram that she wants to talk to him. Ram says tell.

busybee..

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
sorry friends m updating via my mobile. So sorry for mistakes.

busybee..

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i liked yest epi it was subtle nothing ott 

sment12

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone