Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 76

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile
Precap was awesome. Dancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 61)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yea precap was awesome Big smile

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sorry miss the starting.. Ram tell Vik and Neha that he want priya back and need there help. Then he say to Neha vik that you will get married again LOL Both get shocked and say why second marriage.. Ram say we will create that situation that me and priya will get close LOL Neha and Vik smile and agree.. Ram is happy Big smile

Next morning.. Neha telling priya and family and Vik telling in KM that they are getting married again.. Priya is nervous and confused. all start planing about marriage. Everyone is happy and planning Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--evan-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ayesha come in sharma house.. Shipra say is there any prob that you remember me and came here  Ayesha say i am here to tell you that last night our marriage can be complete but i didn't. Shipra yea right you and Ram together had no future.. Ayesha say maa you are going in which track? now i want to correct my mistake i want ram to get close to me now. Shipra gets angry and start giving lecture.. Ayesha say it seems that i am talking to priya's mom. 

Edited by Natasha... - 17 January 2013 at 10:18am

Ritu--evan-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
In KM all busy in preparation and so in Sharma house LOL Neha,natz.shipra all in tention LOLLOL Priya solve their prob one by one Embarrassed Neha daughter tell peehu that it's her parents marriage.. Peehu say wow marriage is fun and then say to priya that why don't you get married with papa.. Priys feel sad and leave. Neha natz give hi5 to peehu and say great question

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
We see sid sitting door knocks he smile  and it's ayesha they hug.. Ayesha tell that yesterday Ram was taking chance on her.. Sid say Ram he love priya so much.. Ayesha yea but i want you me and khush in KM. Sid say get out of dream as soon as i will get out police will arrest me.. Ayesha why you safe peehu.. Sid say you are not getting my point if i didn't safe her so Ram has thrown you out from KM.Ayehsa say then when we will meet? Sid say when we will get whole Ram property.

Episode ends

Ritu--evan-

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thanx for quick update. I miss starting. So its seems conda know about sid n its their plan to kidnap peehu. Thats so ewww.,
shipra is back on track for now.
N Yah me love Peehu for her awesome question timing.
N i love precap too.. <3

Ritu--evan-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lipshaa what was the precap.. i watched in some other channel they don't show precap :(

Ritu--evan-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top