Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 76

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I have some really issues with priya depiction by cv: she had doubts that ram wld be a caring dad?surprise that ram prepared pihus room, and #aisay pata chala her room is same she started getting fb? Tit for tat tha kia? K assumed that ram dsnt care so why shd i even??
She has prob with ram getting food for his kid but can go to a good restrau with neha? Idhar nhn bola k bahar kyu we can make it @ home ya sarak k thele se aur acha miljata ha???
And ram ku bataya k saw in dubai still and when he got angry made a face jaisay he is being unreasonable! She dsnt get it still yes more than going away what matters is that how long and if she ever had any plan to tell ram of pihu , it was just by chance this fact is more annoying! I wish she cld have stopped pooja for ram but na and also she wnt understand his hurt @ sharma! And rajat ab itna imp hugya ha k she forgot her own dad her roommate and it is just rajat and co???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 54)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
can someone tell me why priya left ram 5 years ago !

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_skyfighter

hello well this qs has been answered a lot in the discussion thread too but will just give a small ans
she came back saw her funeral being held( as police declared her dead) heard ishita( rams sis) tell nuts that maybe this way ram will be able to move on in his life as if priya was in jail tou all this time he will be just thnikng of her, thnknig this she left him

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
[COLOR=brown]can some one give me wriiten update of today's epi plzzz/[COLOR]

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
she was in JAIL Shocked
why was she is jail ??

Originally posted by leo4ever

hello well this qs has been answered a lot in the discussion thread too but will just give a small ans
she came back saw her funeral being held( as police declared her dead) heard ishita( rams sis) tell nuts that maybe this way ram will be able to move on in his life as if priya was in jail tou all this time he will be just thnikng of her, thnknig this she left him

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

she was in JAIL Shocked
why was she is jail ??

how long have u stopped watching? well ram was being arrested for fraud committed by sid she stepped up accepted charges and boom was in jail

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
well lets just say quite a long time !!! 
so if she took the blame on herself why is ram so angry upon her!! and during that period where was pihu??

she was in JAIL Shocked
why was she is jail ??

how long have u stopped watching? well ram was being arrested for fraud committed by sid she stepped up accepted charges and boom was in jail

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
dude!! i have replied that beofre too she came saw her funeral ( as the bus carrying jail inamates crashed) and then read my prev post, ram is angry that during five years while all thout she was dead she was alive and even when she came to mumbai she was not meeting ANYONe and was leaving with rams kid when they met with accident
now pls dnt ask here check the query desk and go back date there are recaps provided 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_anDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top