Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 49)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
http://www.peopleschoiceindia.com/ 

guys cast ur votes now!! it is an open poll and raya blah are nominated show your love vote as many times as u can simply by clicknig at thel ink vote now!!
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Surprised that Raya is missing in the most good looking on- screen jodi list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
haan that is so true liken ab jaha ha wah tou we can na vote thme to vicotry?
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today pihu did something that no one cld!! Ram priya ka hands shake not once twice!! But today i felt priya was more irritating she blamed whole admission on ram to neha, noodles khane pihu nay n rm wanted to go to five star priya started arguing why five star any normal restrau and all! Cant a man want to spend money on his daughter??u chose a school where u went now ram cant choose a school? This is weird! Not liking priya!
I like the precap shipra ayesha wasting the rams money n then boom rayap walk in!!
I dnt like nehas carelssness towards her kids!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
QUOTE=leo4ever]Today pihu did something that no one cld!! Ram priya ka hands shake not once twice!! But today i felt priya was more irritating she blamed whole admission on ram to neha, noodles khane pihu nay n rm wanted to go to five star priya started arguing why five star any normal restrau and all! Cant a man want to spend money on his daughter??u chose a school where u went now ram cant choose a school? This is weird! Not liking priya!
I like the precap shipra ayesha wasting the rams money n then boom rayap walk in!!
I dnt like nehas carelssness towards her kids!![/QUOTE]
Pihu was awesome today.Clap As for Shipra and Ayesha they have nothing better to do other than spend other people's hard earn moneyDeadThey are the most shameless mother daughter duo ever on TV! Angry
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Short update: ram priya arguing priya screeching pihu starts tugging priya precap scene: priya loos accusingly @ ram ram guilty promises pihu to be like golu uncle always, pihus gets them to do handshake:D they do n promise not to fight! Pihu ram walk ahead neha calls priya blames all admission only on ram cheklist neha dhkan says in front of all that fatty ka demag kharab ha n he is so wrong!
Then ayesha suking up serving nashta to dadi krishna, vik doing for kids, kids making him feel less n say miss mom rahul helps. Rehan calls vik goes away, vik neha meet , vik sweetly asks for her neha cribs again of ram priya larai vik talks sensibly that @east are spending time they will sort out
rajat again lawyer scene daija again pampering how geeat he is all bs, he says priya is bussiness partner so now finacliy loophole also closed.ram priya pihu in car smiling, ram says piked a school priya cribs y so far y so exp ram quips pihu makes them shake hands again!pihu hungry ram wants to take to five star priya again cribs k why there y not any sasta store or i will gpo home make for u? I dnt liek that part!ayesha ship cum shipra acting all cheapo, ayesha boasting of rams pyar n ram walks with wife daughter ayesha ship shocked!
Precap is new promo only where phataka pihu says they live alag n ways fight!!
Then ayesha shipra come in five

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabibaLumos

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Leo though i loved the nok - jok & the shake hand & all, i feel something is still lacking.The cvs really need 2 work on Priya's character . What man , no efforts on her part 2 win back Ram. He is hurt, so he is irritated also but Priya can show a little more concern 4 his feelings. Shake hands happened but i would hav loved it if they showed a little awareness towards each other's touch. aree u know what i mean! And Priya needs 2 put that nogood  Rajat in his place, Ram will soon ( hopefully) put conda in her place!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Very very disapointed with priya! But ram and ayesha precap makes me happy. For me the cvs totally messed up proa!!why the hell is she to be so stubborn koi remorse nhn koi ram se feelings nhn ha? No memories? Sirf five years phele tha love ab nhn?kyu? Coz he is aeysha hubby?? Disguested! Such a long rapo!! Priya cant ever show emotions in front of ram ??

Go to top