India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Episode Discussion Thread #5 (Page 19)

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
break ke baad ram n chti scene n its raining too awww dey look so cute togetherHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

break ke baad ram n chti scene n its raining too awww dey look so cute togetherHeart

give me more details, yaar. you are killing me... Smile
dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Updates for today

Rajat wants to talk to Cady but she is missing n Rajat concerned
Ram remembers Priya n misses her
Priya opens the TV n sees Ram announcing that priya was innocent
Pihu sees Golu unlce on TV but Priya offs it
she decides its time to tell pihu abt ram being her dad
but bell rings n rajat comes...
rajat gets the news abt Cady's location n leaves
Nutz come to Ram to say sorry but ram says priya was with u so i am also with u
Karthik is also not angry with Nutz but sad abt what happened
Rajat finds out that Cady caught a flight to India
Ram tells Kush the story of Priya n him as rajkumar n rajkumari
Daijaa suggests Rajat that they should go to India to convince Cady

PRECAP: Daijaa asks Priya to come with them to Mumbai

Edited by dayabhi - 06 September 2012 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHmem1

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
part1:

dubai .. rajat heading towards cady'd room...dai jaa stopped him and said to talk wd cady ... politely... rajat said that yes ... pooja has also asked him to do so.. and he was unaware of this fact that his bitterness is hurting them (cady and raina) so much... dai jaa said that yes its never too late... to start again... rajat said yes... pooja made him understand emotions again.. and he left for cady's room with the milk that dai jaa was taking for her... 

rajat entered the room and he didnt found cady there... he is distrubed and went out and asked dai jaa.. that has cady left for somewhere ... he is tensed... and asked dai jaa to look outside and he went to see the rooms..

mumbai ,

ram came inside his room he stood in front of their pic and said " priya see everything is same there... nothing is changed neither i .. nor n e thing ... around... him... he said that today i can breath again...he has made her name clear from the criminal records..he wished that she could hold his hand again... but he knows tht she will never come back... again... but he is feeling her ... 

rajat and dai jaa tensed about cady enquiring about her... rajat called pooja who has just reached home wd peehu... and rajat also called her to know about cady's where abouts... peehu said from the bathroom that ... switch on the tv... priya switched on the tv... and saw ram's press conferance... which blinked her photo too... priya thanked ram and said ram this means a lot to me.. the world to me..you are doing that for mee... for that person who is no more for him... and she said " its true love can go away can become less but can never end..." peehu came there and saw ramon the tv ... and became happy to see him...priya switche off the tv..and peehu asked priya why she switched off the tv.. priya said that docs has said her naa to take rest and if not then c will hav headache and then she has to take the garah,... and peehu said that no she will not have...it ..she lied on the bed..priya said on her mind that no she cant wait n e more to tell peehu about her and ram's past her dad's name to her.. and if she gets to know this from n e one else then what she will say to peehu..and on the era of net tv she can get to know it n e time..she decided to tell peehu everything... she went to peehu and asked her to sit up... priya said to her that peehu always want to know naa who is her dad where he lives... peehu smiled.. priya said ur dad is very good person he loves her and her mamma very much do you want to know his name..peehu said yes.. priya was about to say his name.. the door bell rang..priya thought it was cady,,, priya went to open the door asking her to sit there...

priya opened the door and found tensed rajat.. rajat said about his guilt feeling for not behaving well wd cady when she was akid and when she wanted him to be wd her... priya consoled her saying that she will be back soon... and rajat reciebed a call wd a news that cady is being spotted in a cab... rajat rushed to the spot...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashDilli4BALHmem1nancy1996

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yayyy cady ind gayi muah 
cady bas tu hi mere raya ko milayegiClap

mem1

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
kartik ne choti ko maaf kar diya 
chote kitna mature hain aur bade kitne... chaddo ji

mem1

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
part-2

ram in his room..it is raining...nutz came there...nutz said " i know bhai .. u are hurt to know the truth... "ram said "dnt think about me... i m a big guy..and what ever you have done priya was wd her..and so he is also wd her... and learn from ur mistakes...so that nothing like this will happen again.."

nutz hugged ram and said " hope she priya is here...she was very nice
...i hope she would be here...i miss her.." ram hugged her back and said " i miss her too..."

dubai..news cam to rajat that cady has broaded a flight for india..rajat shocked..

natasha karthik...natsha wanted kar to shout at her... fight wd her...but karthik is not talking to her... then he came to her and said "he was angry wd her...but bot now what happened it happened to both ... not to her ... he is not angry wd her... they got that what they did... " karthik hugged natasha ...

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 06 September 2012 at 11:29am
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
kush shows report card to ram 
ram says  dat kush aapke marks ache hain aur ache ho sakte hain n kush says yes

Go to top