Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Episode Discussion Thread #5 - Page 19

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

And ram catches priya! He is shocked! Priya staring him! He is bafled! Ca,era going round! My heart beating so fast ram opens hands shocked! Priya estactci! Crying! Omg cant type!crying now!golu uncle mumma mumma goul uncle! Ram is omg am floored! Uff just hug already! Me my mom cryinh!no precap!
Epic epi)pic epic!watch it watchit watch it! Skip haddi but watch it!

thank you guys! for giving such instant updates. You are all 3 of you life savers.

can't wait to get home and watch it. but love you all for the updates! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aray no problem, anything for balh and its lovers! In the end tou i wasnt even coherent sorry for that just my hands were shaking and heart was racing! Btw i have heard ram will take her but as pihus mum not his wife and they will live in house saath n slowly fall in love again!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Aray no problem, anything for balh and its lovers! In the end tou i wasnt even coherent sorry for that just my hands were shaking and heart was racing! Btw i have heard ram will take her but as pihus mum not his wife and they will live in house saath n slowly fall in love again!

that would be great. then all the magic can be revisited. I love that story line.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kaun bola ye??? that wud be awesome man!!raya falling in love once again 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yar my mami read it in some forum!
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yar my mami read it in some forum!

i hope its true but not sure until we get any aricle on dat
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was just ssoo good! Now for the weekend wait It'll be raya past moments peehu scenes replaying the milan over and over again AND get to read everyones cute and amazing os's after today episode! Cant wait!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@ bold
 Does not matter how he takes her back home, the truth is she is his wife😲 coz till date RaYa neither divorce nor they legally separated nor they had their marriage annulled so priya is the only one who is his legally wedded wife. Period. The moment truth and fact is out in the open that Priya is alive, it will be Ayesha who's marriage with ram becomes illegal and/or  invalid and she loses all the rights and authority she enjoyed so far being Mrs Kapoor. According to hindu marriage act if wife is alive and/or couple are still legally married, one can not marry again. Now whether  Ekta follows the marriage act or make mockery of the marriage in the name of sacrifice or insults the marriage institution for the sake of drama she only knows.
Edited by md410 - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RaYa are still legally married...They were seperated for some silly reason...

Their marriage can't be annulled as not only they consumated but they lived as a married couple for a while...She is a mother of their child although he does nto know that..
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Leo, I really hope the story line u said comes true. Raya r still in luv with each other only it will take some time 4 Ram 2 forgive Priya.I am so excited now.The best thing is Anaconda couldn't try any of her dirty tricks on Ram & Haddi hasn't mentioned about his sudden attack of 'luv' 2 Priya.My face is like this now---😃