Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i don't like precape. Priya totally ignore Ram yar... N that to Infront of family. CV made her character lil annoying now.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yea priya totally ignore Ram ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Natasha for LU...SId is back after a long time..wonder what could be the reason for his return
vineetha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. Cant believe she's ignoring him. She should have told him evrything about Ayesha. She knows he isnt happily married to Ayesha. She wants to take care of her sister, her nephew and daughter. And she expects Ram to handle everything perfectly. She's been Pihu's mother for 5 years. Ram surely needs some time to understand his daughter. She's being so unrealistic and insensitive. At least when it comes to Pihu she should have shared with Ram what she knew about Ayesha. She herself accepted in the previous episode that she was at fault. 
lipshaa thumbnail
Did anyone notice Sid's face expression? I feel its kind of negative. So CV pehle negative batayenge n then turn him into positive character?
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
yea right as per article he will be positive but the way he was smiling it was like he is still same
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Ram and police reach the place where all children were kept.. Ram tell them that now they are free.. Ram take all of them in his responsibility and will open trust.. Priya give water to peehu. Peehu say they were very bad.. Priya say yes and that police take them.. Ram come and say priya can i talk with you.. Priya say papa lets go home.. Ram say i really want to talk with you.. Sudhir say he want to talk with you so talk please.. Sudhir take peehu with him all leave.. RaYa alone. Ram say what ever happen was cuz of me i didn't understand that my daughter was worry.Ram say i told you peehu is my life take care of her.. she is the only reason iof my life.. The whole 5 year i live in this guilt that i make you leave without your daughter but today whatever happen but all gulit in finished.Now peehu will live with me you don't deserve her and she leave. BALH sad playing in background 
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

In sharma house. Natz made soup. Priya ask for peehu sudhir say they left peehu in KM . Priya gets angry on sudhir.. Shipra say relax as you give the custody to Ram.. Priya say so what and she leave. Ram walking remembering all priya words regarding peehu  flashback is shown. BALH sad version playing.. Peehu sitting in bed all confused,sad. Ram come and say rockstar papa will take you to mom place.. peehu gets happy.. Ayesha come and say thank god peehu is back.. Ram peehu pack the bags..

Priya all in anger thinking she will not left peehhy in KM.. i have to bring her back.. door bell rings and its Ram and peehu.. Priya saw peehu and smile.. peehu hug her Priya not actually seeing Ram goes inside with peehu.. Ram standing in door and then he put peehu bags inside and close the door..

lipshaa thumbnail
thanx for quick update dear. I feel so sorry for ram. Poor golu :(
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Ayesha in her room staning near mirror.. Ram come and hold her from back.. Romantic music in background ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜• Ayesha get shocked and say you seem sad but don't worry peehu will be back. Ram say what every we did after that priya will never forgive me so now i want to move frwd withh YOU.. and he ask for ayesha hand. ayesha give her hand and say yes me and khush are your family.. Ram say i want you now.. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† I want us to move so we can make our own family. hebring ayesha close to him and hug him. Ayesha is all confuse nervous ðŸ˜† and then push RAM and say sorry i have never seen you like that.. Ram start laughing and say i want to hear this from you and gets happy the way i never seen you in that way you also didn't.. now i am totally free no guilt nothing and he kiss her forehead and leave

Precap: Ram telling Vik that he want his wife back