Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well lets just say quite a long time !!! 
so if she took the blame on herself why is ram so angry upon her!! and during that period where was pihu??

Originally posted by: leo4ever

how long have u stopped watching? well ram was being arrested for fraud committed by sid she stepped up accepted charges and boom was in jail

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dude!! i have replied that beofre too she came saw her funeral ( as the bus carrying jail inamates crashed) and then read my prev post, ram is angry that during five years while all thout she was dead she was alive and even when she came to mumbai she was not meeting ANYONe and was leaving with rams kid when they met with accident
now pls dnt ask here check the query desk and go back date there are recaps provided 
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe thanks πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: leo4ever

dude!! i have replied that beofre too she came saw her funeral ( as the bus carrying jail inamates crashed) and then read my prev post, ram is angry that during five years while all thout she was dead she was alive and even when she came to mumbai she was not meeting ANYONe and was leaving with rams kid when they met with accident

now pls dnt ask here check the query desk and go back date there are recaps provided 

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing todays episodes beginning, i have a feeling that it is vinit who will die...it will neither be pradeep or ram

if ram dies then balh is dead too in my opinion

if pradeep dies then the story line become lame with mona, vinit and maybe anushka still around. plus they are having a leap with kids grown up...so no need of vinit...

i dont know...they can show something in the promo and then show something else...

is tomorrow's also a maha episode with both shows clubbed?
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In the precap When Ram gets shot priya yelled out mr kapoor πŸ˜­ I hope magically that changes and she calls him Ram in front of everyone Its the little things that count :P
sment12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bystander

after seeing todays episodes beginning, i have a feeling that it is vinit who will die...it will neither be pradeep or ram

if ram dies then balh is dead too in my opinion

if pradeep dies then the story line become lame with mona, vinit and maybe anushka still around. plus they are having a leap with kids grown up...so no need of vinit...

i dont know...they can show something in the promo and then show something else...

is tomorrow's also a maha episode with both shows clubbed?

Nice thought... 😊 same here...
I m sure, CVs must hv thought d either way round as well...   πŸ˜‰

lets hope for d best... fingers-crossed πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by sment12 - 11 years ago
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am cursing myself for getting addicted to BALH and Ram.
It is not doing any good to my brain and faculties.Whoa.😭
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

In the precap When Ram gets shot priya yelled out mr kapoor πŸ˜­ I hope magically that changes and she calls him Ram in front of everyone Its the little things that count :P

if magic works i want raya to fly off some place wer der r no haddis n not even pihu
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha i want her to hold him in her lap when he falls down !! and while he is fainting say ram ram i am sorry i love u i will not let anything happen to u i promise i cant live without u, am sorry for dancing am sorry for everything and rajjo shocked and ram apne khoon se fills her mangπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha i want her to hold him in her lap when he falls down !! and while he is fainting say ram ram i am sorry i love u i will not let anything happen to u i promise i cant live without u, am sorry for dancing am sorry for everything and rajjo shocked and ram apne khoon se fills her mangπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very good Imagination. Hope such an occasion comes soon.