Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
QUOTE=leo4ever]Today pihu did something that no one cld!! Ram priya ka hands shake not once twice!! But today i felt priya was more irritating she blamed whole admission on ram to neha, noodles khane pihu nay n rm wanted to go to five star priya started arguing why five star any normal restrau and all! Cant a man want to spend money on his daughter??u chose a school where u went now ram cant choose a school? This is weird! Not liking priya!
I like the precap shipra ayesha wasting the rams money n then boom rayap walk in!!
I dnt like nehas carelssness towards her kids!![/QUOTE]
Pihu was awesome today.👏 As for Shipra and Ayesha they have nothing better to do other than spend other people's hard earn money. 🤢They are the most shameless mother daughter duo ever on TV! 😡
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Short update: ram priya arguing priya screeching pihu starts tugging priya precap scene: priya loos accusingly @ ram ram guilty promises pihu to be like golu uncle always, pihus gets them to do handshake:D they do n promise not to fight! Pihu ram walk ahead neha calls priya blames all admission only on ram cheklist neha dhkan says in front of all that fatty ka demag kharab ha n he is so wrong!
Then ayesha suking up serving nashta to dadi krishna, vik doing for kids, kids making him feel less n say miss mom rahul helps. Rehan calls vik goes away, vik neha meet , vik sweetly asks for her neha cribs again of ram priya larai vik talks sensibly that @east are spending time they will sort out
rajat again lawyer scene daija again pampering how geeat he is all bs, he says priya is bussiness partner so now finacliy loophole also closed.ram priya pihu in car smiling, ram says piked a school priya cribs y so far y so exp ram quips pihu makes them shake hands again!pihu hungry ram wants to take to five star priya again cribs k why there y not any sasta store or i will gpo home make for u? I dnt liek that part!ayesha ship cum shipra acting all cheapo, ayesha boasting of rams pyar n ram walks with wife daughter ayesha ship shocked!
Precap is new promo only where phataka pihu says they live alag n ways fight!!
Then ayesha shipra come in five
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leo though i loved the nok - jok & the shake hand & all, i feel something is still lacking.The cvs really need 2 work on Priya's character . What man , no efforts on her part 2 win back Ram. He is hurt, so he is irritated also but Priya can show a little more concern 4 his feelings. Shake hands happened but i would hav loved it if they showed a little awareness towards each other's touch. aree u know what i mean! And Priya needs 2 put that nogood  Rajat in his place, Ram will soon ( hopefully) put conda in her place!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very very disapointed with priya! But ram and ayesha precap makes me happy. For me the cvs totally messed up proa!!why the hell is she to be so stubborn koi remorse nhn koi ram se feelings nhn ha? No memories? Sirf five years phele tha love ab nhn?kyu? Coz he is aeysha hubby?? Disguested! Such a long rapo!! Priya cant ever show emotions in front of ram ??
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Quiet interesting episode!

Ram's dialogue to Ayesha - Kya tum Priya ko Face kar paogi - awww - was the dialogue of the day!

PRK - Peehu scenes were very nice - so adorable best onscreen mamma-beti.

Nata handling Ships account was awesome!

Overall it was a low day for Shippu!👏
rehana11 thumbnail
Loved nutz blasting shipra like that in a straightforward way . some more people need to talk like that  to shipra!
sreev12 thumbnail
PRK eyes / looks also conveyed many things to Ships!

She need to get more! may be a big blast from RAM as well!
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreev12

PRK eyes / looks also conveyed many things to Ships!

She need to get more! may be a big blast from RAM as well!

Yeah agree with u, PRK conveyed a lot in those looks, they just made Ships quit the scene.
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved today telephonic conversation between RaYa,
Ram : she is Peehu Kaoor, Rma Kapoor's daughter, get used to it.
Priya : ek papa kA pyar Agni beti ke Ilya.

These two where the best dialogs of the day.
sreev12 thumbnail
yea apart from telecon I also loved the way PRK handled Neha.
Their onscreen friendship chemistry is awesome.