Episode Discussion Thread #5 - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
sep shots they of ram n pihu hence no hug!!

plus i feel priya is being the most irrational: ik din kuch ik din kuch aur!!

that owman still still even after ram told her all the pain says k mei ayesha n kjhush k saath kaisay karsakti hu k ram ku pihu dedu!! apna khali bolti tou samj ata , for her is ayesha more imp than pihu??
Updates for Today

Neha n Vikram convo abt Ram n Priya
Neha n Vik to organize a party
Rahul invites Rajat to the Party
Neha invites Priya n Pihu too
Ram also to go to the party
Shipra asks Priya to go back to Dubai
Priya says no but she is gonna leave Sharma House soon
Cady buys a Cake for Rahul
Everyone come to the Party
KK thanks Priya for giving such a nice gift (Pihu)
Priya sees Ram n Ayesha coming in with Kush
Ram tells to someone in the party that he was alright by seeing his wife Ayesha n she is his magic to be well soo soon

PRECAP: Priya says to Pihu that i will never leave u alone n Ram says atleast don't lie to the child like u have lied to us for the last 5 yrs
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
I am happy that Priya is not going to Dubai. 👏😃
Hopefully she will soon leave Sharma House and go back to her house Kapoor Mansion. 😃Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Well finally the mystery guy is revealed! I ddnt like him seems to be rahuls age only?loved priyas jawab tou shipra!
How can two mums not understand their kids! Shipra n krishna!! Both dnt get priya n ram! And agar priya nay ram k ghussay ku mu kia tou will strangle her! It is so obv she is so imp that he wants to get a reaction from her! And agar usne isku ik aur galat andaz mei lia i will offically bash her!!
Originally posted by leo4ever

Well finally the mystery guy is revealed! I ddnt like him seems to be rahuls age only?loved priyas jawab tou shipra!

Hey, who is the mystery guy you were talking about???
Loved the verbal slaps ram gave priya! She needed that!! I want ram to move on ram shd move on mei chati hu ram agaye barhe and now beta jab barhra ha tou bura lagrha ha rona arha ha!! Zabardast yeh hota ha bande ku haqeekat dhekhna/! It is good to say k iwant him to move on n it is another to see it n be at peace with it! Haha loved it loved it!!
Yar remeber the hooded guy stalking vik family at dinner and who dropped cady @ vik place aaj usku dhekha dia!
Originally posted by sanjana39

Hey, who is the mystery guy you were talking about???
Originally posted by leo4ever

Yar remeber the hooded guy stalking vik family at dinner and who dropped cady @ vik place aaj usku dhekha dia!

ohh ok...thanks for letting me know :)
Updates for Today

Rishabh talks to Priya
Pihu meets Ram
Ram takes a family pic with Pihu n Ayesha
Priya calls Shruti to get a flat
Kush n Priya meets
Nutz tells Ram that he is doing wrong with Priya
Kush n Pihu meets
Promo scene 
Ram gets custody papers to Priya
Rahul's b'day cake has vikram n neha's photo with the wordings " congratulations on ur divorce"
Ram xtremely mad
the cake guys comes in and says that i did it 
he says that he is part of the family n vikram says to ram that he is right

PRECAP: Ayesha talking abt Vikram n Neha getting divorced and Ram being friends with such people

PS: I love giving u all updates but I have to stop this for around a month for my exams..so guys I will not be giving updates to u all for abt a month
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago