India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GUTTER Minds Party (16+) (Page 4)

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
remember he saw her through the hanging CLOTH during their 'ALMOST' consummation scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, he saw her tying the knots and the room was dark  Tongue

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarshi

remember he saw her through the hanging CLOTH during their 'ALMOST' consummation scene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, he saw her tying the knots and the room was dark  Tongue

I think he might have estimated her size then b/c he did gulp a bit and walked to dim the light lmao

On top of that, that see through white Sari isn't helping either with the RED BRA showing so clearly afterward too .. Asr definitely knows her size .. it's like he has x-ray eyes .. i mean, he got her wrist size right by holding them .. with just a stare, i'm sure he had them photograph in his head Embarrassed

Gosh, now i look forward to today episode more than ever !!! RAIN, COME. 

Edited by c3cilia - 17 July 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eiliyafatimaluvarshiMariam_Sultan

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
that was hilarious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshi

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Naughty Girls!!

Sorry to burst your bubble.. But they share the same cupboard dont they? He could have easily taken one of her old blouses for measurement purposes... or she could use her old red blouse for the sake..

I would prefer him to design a blouse himself for her in future... that would be more in the league of MIG for meWink !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eiliyafatimaluvarshic3cilia

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
But they share the same cupboard dont they? He could have easily taken one of her old blouses for measurement purposes... or she could use her old red blouse for the sake..
I would prefer him to design a blouse himself for her in future... that would be more in the league of MIG for meWink !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very good point. TongueBut we haven't seen any blouse hanging there. Prefer something else for measurement purposes Wink  No problem with him - designing a blouse for her in future. I am concerned about the present Wink 

abavi

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Naughty Girls!!

Sorry to burst your bubble.. But they share the same cupboard dont they? He could have easily taken one of her old blouses for measurement purposes... or she could use her old red blouse for the sake..

I would prefer him to design a blouse himself for her in future... that would be more in the league of MIG for meWink !!

hahahaha - you brought up such good evidence .. i like Embarrassed
*okay, my head wander off to some wild land now beside just the bra size in the cupboard lmao*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvarshiabavi

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I think he might have estimated her size then b/c he did gulp a bit and walked to dim the light lmao

On top of that, that see through white Sari isn't helping either with the RED BRA showing so clearly afterward too .. Asr definitely knows her size .. it's like he has x-ray eyes .. i mean, he got her wrist size right by holding them .. with just a stare, i'm sure he had them photograph in his head Embarrassed

Gosh, now i look forward to today episode more than ever !!! RAIN, COME.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought she tore her kameez to make it a blouse - which looked like a sports bra.Confused I too eagerly waiting to see today's episode.Tongue RAIN, COME but sister Anjali - don't come. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eiliyafatimac3cilia

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL

luvarshi

Go to top