Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

In Shoes of Adi

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hi PKDHMMPPians,

How are you lovely pplz?
Enjoying the show? I hope so...yes its getting little boring at the moment but hopefully soon enough we will get to see our adi n pankhu patched up n together

Well I was thinking about Adi's behaviour after finding out from his mum that pankhu's family did his n pankhu's tilak.

If you were in Adi's place and you got to hear wht all adi's mum said...after hearing all how would you have reacted?

(a) same as adi
(b) if differently then...state how you would have reacted

Sooo start replying friendsParty

SupriyaEmbarrassed

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 17 July 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
well i dont want to react the way adi reacted...because it include insulting elders and talking rudengely to them and missbehaving and speaking bad mouth...no i definatly dont want to be that...
i am a person of anger no doubt...but i keep cntrol of my tougue unless and untill it becomes quit necessary to speak up and then also i dont think till date i have done anything such

if i were in adi shoes 1st i would want to calm down... and then i would 1st want to call pankhuri and ask her... even if then too i feel mater not geting to my satidfaction and answers are yet not given then i would ask my elders to come specially dadaji  and harish... well i dotn think we need to go to that extreme...as seen pankhuri and dadaji...they would ahve understood my emotions... but definately i will ,wont and dont evr barge in like adi and the way he spoke want to speak in such ill-manner way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_HolicMiss.Supriya

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

well i dont want to react the way adi reacted...because it include insulting elders and talking rudengely to them and missbehaving and speaking bad mouth...no i definatly dont want to be that...
i am a person of anger no doubt...but i keep cntrol of my tougue unless and untill it becomes quit necessary to speak up and then also i dont think till date i have done anything such

if i were in adi shoes 1st i would want to calm down... and then i would 1st want to call pankhuri and ask her... even if then too i feel mater not geting to my satidfaction and answers are yet not given then i would ask my elders to come specially dadaji  and harish... well i dotn think we need to go to that extreme...as seen pankhuri and dadaji...they would ahve understood my emotions... but definately i will ,wont and dont evr barge in like adi and the way he spoke want to speak in such ill-manner way

loved ur comment n view!!Clap
i wud hve done the same thing...or something similar
but wudnt at all b rude!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index