India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

What happened??

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
So, I ended up missing the last few episodes and saw today's episode. 
Regardless of who is right or wrong here, how can Sugni even utter a sentence like this "thaku Malik, hum zindagi ka sabse bada Elisha peeche chodkar aaye hai"

Did she even think once before saying it? I'm not even for arguing that she is blinded by love. She said this so conveniently for a woman who has always sacrificed herself for not only Sugni but also her entire thankless family. 

I was personally the one who was all for Sugni and vikram Singh. But, if vikram truly is lying and cheating Sugni, then perhaps Sugni deserves to be with vikram and not adi. 
Why should adi suffer for vikram's lying and Sugni's stubbornness? Of course, my argument is only valid if vikram Singh is lying and not honest about his life. 

Edited by Mohini19 - 17 July 2012 at 7:47pm

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
It's already establish Vik is lying his crazy wife he thought die is very much alive and he's not telling Sugni the truth and wants to continue with the marriage.

What other lie is there you're looking for Confused
Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

It's already establish Vik is lying his crazy wife he thought die is very much alive and he's not telling Sugni the truth and wants to continue with the marriage.

What other lie is there you're looking for Confused

Thanks for your reply. I have missed PSH for almost 3 weeks now. So, my post was based on just today's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

[QUOTE=

I have missed PSH for almost 3 weeks now. So, my post was based on just today's episode.
[/QUOTE]

MY! My!  3 weeks  you haave  a lot of cahtching up to do , this show is  fast paced compared to  the other shows...Alot has happened since!  I  know how it looks  to you  with  people here  feeling sorry for the lying Cheat, and Sugni's reaction but you really need to see it to understand it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index