India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Gasping for air (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
OMG don't know why didn't mention earlier but with Sugni saying TVS is  now her husband in front of God what does this mean Confused

Plus the precap is like Sugi is saying her vows,
gosh I hate when cv make stuff so difficult to figure out Angry

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 July 2012 at 1:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzHillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

OMG don't know why didn't mention earlier but with Sugni saying TVS is  now her husband in front of God what does this mean Confused

Plus the precap is like Sugi is saying her vows,
gosh I hate when cv make stuff so difficult to figure out Angry
She is saying it...but for me it will even more interesting if TVS puts sindoor in her maang. Now that will really seal the deal and we can rest with the Aditya Sugni drama and move onto a better storyline.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddynamitagloryzromancefanHillylovepyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Cv are full of surprises so you never know

As that other thing Mansi had me promise never to mention there name together so that is a non factor LOL

PSH Trp is up 2.6, Thats says all wanted to know Vikram secret

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcroziaxxromancefanHillylove

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

As that other thing Mansi had me promise never to mention there name together so that is a non factor LOL

NO WAY!!! Clap

That is AWESOME!!! That is the highest it has been - last week's episodes were well worth it. So happy for the PSH team for breaking from the ridiculous saas-bahu stuff, giving us a fast-paced drama, complex and grey characters and suh awesome dialogue!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanHillylovepyar-ishk

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

Yes dear ! Embarrassed .. me don't want to mention their name together... Angry Ouch 
 and y,s day she said twice that she has accepted him as a " Pati-permeshvar" Embarrassed Tongue. direct dil se.. 
 first in front of her mother and 2nd in front of ramji,seetaji, and laxmanji... LOL

namitagloryzromancefanHillylovestephhhLaila2009pyar-ishk

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

@ hillydee

"If Vikram and Sugni break up, I can be his rebound lady"

Apa ki himmat kaise hui, to say you will be his rebound ladyAngry

All here know am next for Vik please remember that cause I might have to lock you in a room with Reva ROFL

OMGGG HAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLROFLROFL

reva k saat ek hi room mein...nehiiiLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzHillylovepyar-ishk

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Laila as always , you  come up  with  amazing stuff.
  Last night I was in tears, only I was in tears for EVERYONE ,
  For  Gulabiya who  did all she knew to do to  save her daughter...but "failed"
  For Sugni who had to make a choice between  her mother, who up until this week was above God for her, and  Vickram...her "prince Charming", who  she is seeing as being a way to a better  life of love and respect!, being falsely accused!
 For  Vickram, a man who is so riddled by guilt  not only of lying to the woman he loves, but also  for separating  a daughter from her Mother, a relationship  he know from DAY ONE was the MOST IMPORTANT one in her life, his dazed expression walking out of  RM was Oscar worthy!

Amazing work by the entire crew, writers, director, and actors!!!  Please keep it up...this is in my opinion the best show  in zee's line up!!!

I despise the fact that Vickram is not being honest, but I really want him and Sugni to get marrried!, although the Adi segment  has given us a direction we think this might go, mind you the writers do  pull the rug out  from under all our assumptions  don't they?, when we were so sure the Wife was comming back, they  confused us with the child!,  When we were convinced  he  (Vickram) was using her, he put a date on their marriage, although the wife did show up, I think they like to have us thinking WTH  is going on!?
 Love it ...can't wait for tonight, will he "marry" her at the temple, or wait for the Teej date?  will Adi uncover the truth?
 Lets see what happens!

romancefanHillyloveLaila2009ShellJAPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

So true Laila, the acting and the execution has been really good so far. The CVs are doing a great job so far and the increase in TRPs shows that the Indians audience is enjoying the track. Looking forward to more great acting and a gripping storyline….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanHillyloveLaila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index