Gasping for air

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The suspense practically killed me today...I don't know if actually I breathed today.  First, let me once again send my heartest thank you to the writers, director and actors of this show.  NEVER have I witnessed such A plus work on Indian television.  Varun Badola was superberb...what array of emotions protrayed in each scene...he was incredible as the guilty lover who lied to his beloved and tore her from her mother..his guilt weighed on him so heavily he turned to God for his answer...and WHAT an answer did he get..if he tells the truth he loses Sugni altogether...but worse, at this point he will kill her emotionally.  Oh, what a terrible thing he has done...and he will now have to live with this for the rest of his life.

VBs performance left me feeling saddened for this man who deep inside is a man of honor and dignity; he wants to do what is right but so deeply in love and afraid of losing it all will do ANYTHING to keep the one he loves. You could sense his fear, his anguish...VB's experessions were spot on...so natural and real that you so wanted to tell him..."I understand" and "I know you wanted to be honest, but it is OK..."

And as for Nayranai S. as Gulabiya...she was lovely as the mother who was watching the bidaai of her daughter to her husband-to-be knowing that one day if she ever found out the truth, she would be broken...but as a true mother she knows that she will be there to cradle her daughter when she falls and fall O Sugni will.

At the end of the day, Gulki did a splendid job as the young woman torn between mother and lover.  You can understand why she chose TVS...the dialogues expressing her love and the reasons behind it where spot on...it shows the writers are paying attention to waht they have done over time...

Great work team...let us hope Aditya is not too smart to figure out what was going on at Reva Manzil...but my guess is he will team up with Gulabiya and find out the truth. Either way, I hope it does still give us more Sugni and Vikram scenes and more masala and drama. Just NO Aditya Sugni love story...too boring to watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My Face lit up at your Post LailaπŸ˜ƒ Loved it!!

What an episode, I don't think I breathed either. Every time I see Vikram cornered this way I feel my heart breaking for him and Sugni. I see the road getting closer to Adi and Sugni, Oh Lord I so hope I am wrong.  

I am shock that Sugni is so determined to trust Vikram over her Mother, even though I can understand why for the most part.  Any woman who met a man like Vikram would find it hard to disbelieve him, but it was still shocking that she chose him over her Mother.  You are so right, the cvs are really the paying attention to the mess they have put Sugni and us in to fall in love with a true bad boy.πŸ˜ƒ

In a sense Sugni did not do wrong, because when you decide to marry, you are suppose to cleave to your spouse and let go of your family.  Not turn against them, but your spouse should come first. I guess Sugni felt she had no choice, since she realised her Mother's determination. 
I could have given Gulabiya some tips from day one, and her daughter could have been convinced by now, but she is not me. Nor am I the CVSπŸ˜† They just want to drive us crazy with suspense, my poor heart can't take it. 

There is even no point of the blame game, this is a really unfortunate situation for all three.  Vikram is right, luck is not on his side.
If Vikram and Sugni break up, I can be his rebound lady.πŸ˜† I must behave myself. πŸ˜†

I don't mean to be negative, but I think this is the grande way of shoving Adi and Sugni Jodi in our faces, by making that man tell him about the activities at Riwa Mansion.  That man really annoyed today.

Yes, I want this opportunity for more Sugvi scenes.  If they are going to break them up, at least fill our stomachs with many scenes with just the two of them uninterrupted. Please CVS. 

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely posts both Laila and hillydee. Vikram's 'rebound lady' you naughty, naughty girl, hillydee.
Now I'm wishing more than ever that this Reva is an imposter planted there by Dhanuma and maybe TJS

Today's episode was really superb and sad too!
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Thanks Namitagloryz 

I am really hoping Reva is an imposter too. If she is not, I hope Vikram takes care of her in a special home for the mentally ill, but he still can be with Sugni.  Maybe I am cold, but what is the point of Vikram spending the rest of his life alone.  He deserves to find true love too. 

Yes I am so naughty and it gets worse everyday.πŸ˜†

Edited by hillydee - 11 years ago
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today show was sad because Sugni is so much in love that she did not even understand a confession when she hears it from TVS.  Unfortunately TVS is so in deep in his hiding his secrets... Don't even know or understand how to tell the truth anymore.  

I am still hopeless romantic that I am still hoping that at the love will help them heal and get them back together. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes the episode  was so gripping and I was on tenterhooks just  felt like VSπŸ˜†  whether the truth will be revealed or not but then did not get that relief as  it did not come out. .  When the truth comes out  Sugni will be totally devastated ,the hurt is just postponed so I will have to wait for it to come out some other time .The tension will be built up by the CVs Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Laila

Gos while watching I thought I was on a roller coaster at Great Adventure and after everything stopped I felt dizzy like I was about to vomit 🀒

I've always felt writers are the lead of any show for me and it the writing is weak no matter how talented the actors I can't watch This show from beginning till now is 5 ⭐️ quality and with the direction and amazing acting I feel like am watching something a little shy of a masterpiece on screen. Never has a show been so gripping, that's why am not interested in jodi but the characters in this story.

@ hillydee

"If Vikram and Sugni break up, I can be his rebound lady"

Apa ki himmat kaise hui, to say you will be his rebound lady😑

All here know am next for Vik please remember that cause I might have to lock you in a room with Reva 🀣

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Luvd ur post Laila ... 1 second wot u said.. it was an amazing power packed epi ... nd 3 cheers for the whole team of PSH ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ hillyde
Yes, I want this opportunity for more Sugvi scenes.  If they are going to break them up, at least fill our stomachs with many scenes with just the two of them uninterrupted. Please CVS.

I guess we just think alike ... πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG don't know why didn't mention earlier but with Sugni saying TVS is  now her husband in front of God what does this mean πŸ˜•

Plus the precap is like Sugi is saying her vows,
gosh I hate when cv make stuff so difficult to figure out 😑
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG don't know why didn't mention earlier but with Sugni saying TVS is  now her husband in front of God what does this mean πŸ˜•

Plus the precap is like Sugi is saying her vows,
gosh I hate when cv make stuff so difficult to figure out 😑

She is saying it...but for me it will even more interesting if TVS puts sindoor in her maang. Now that will really seal the deal and we can rest with the Aditya Sugni drama and move onto a better storyline.