noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans?????  Edited by backy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol yeah it was discussed last night
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: backy

God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans????? 

its only engagement ...but cvs i dont want their marriage ,,,,,,,,,,...

we want only rk-madhu scene ...why cant they show rk-madhu spending time 
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolestsh

I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.

guud point
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolestsh

agree 
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its only engagement but hope the marriage not happen.
If they make them married then I will surely tell that the show will not be watch by one person.

Hope RK do something soon.
drashtirockzz thumbnail
yar hala kyun kar rehay ho u know na this serial is unpridictable soo i m enjoying aap bhi karo sabar bhi koi cheez hoti hey yar
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can make all the preparations they want but there is no way that even the engagement is going to happen. I'm sure RK is planning a huge dhamaka. We just have to be patient and see what he's planning.