Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

r u serious????

backy IF-Dazzler
backy
backy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans????? 

Edited by backy - 17 July 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uYourDarkAngelExceptionaldrashtirockzzAshleyAngelenaAbhayangelAnoshka-the-Gemsonia_koolkhanmaria090todayzstar

Anoshka-the-Gem IF-Rockerz
Anoshka-the-Gem
Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Lol yeah it was discussed last night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

backysonia_koolkhan

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans????? 

its only engagement ...but cvs i dont want their marriage ,,,,,,,,,,...

we want only rk-madhu scene ...why cant they show rk-madhu spending time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattubackyarunsunita_gmsonia_koolkhan

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Wait is all i can say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattubackyarunsunita_gmsonia_koolkhan-Jwalamukhi-

backy IF-Dazzler
backy
backy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.

guud point
sonia_koolkhan IF-Rockerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

agree 
AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Its only engagement but hope the marriage not happen.
If they make them married then I will surely tell that the show will not be watch by one person.

Hope RK do something soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index