Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans????? 

Edited by backy - 17 July 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uYourDarkAngelExceptionaldrashtirockzzAshleyAngelenaAbhayangelAnoshka-the-Gemsonia_koolkhanmaria090todayzstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "r u serious????" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Lol yeah it was discussed last night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

backysonia_koolkhan

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

God m going to have a heart attack now!!!!! i just saw the segment which drashree100 made a post abt . I thought that maybe later on the track will change but when i saw the segment it says madhu had come from her engagement to give trishna a make over before she goes to her audition. What the hell... engagement?????? r u serious i really wanna kill the CV's now!!!! what do they want ? to loos all rishbala fans????? 

its only engagement ...but cvs i dont want their marriage ,,,,,,,,,,...

we want only rk-madhu scene ...why cant they show rk-madhu spending time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattubackyarunsunita_gmsonia_koolkhan

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Wait is all i can say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattubackyarunsunita_gmsonia_koolkhan-Jwalamukhi-

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

I am sure RK is planning something big for madhubala. I don't think he will get madhubala married so soon after all in promos it has been shown that madhubala will be force to enter in bollywood. If Madhubala came to give trishna a makeover thats mean may be she is  on set location of movie and you never know kahin uska audition na ho jaye, you never know afterall it is RK's Den.

guud point

sonia_koolkhan

IF-Rockerz

sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

agree 

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Its only engagement but hope the marriage not happen.
If they make them married then I will surely tell that the show will not be watch by one person.

Hope RK do something soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.