The magical and mystical land of Rabba vey's

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
A girl falls into the arms of a boy their eyes meet in an intense gaze...the world stands still for a moment as the unknown hearts connect... As night turned into day,winter melt into summer, as seconds turned to minutes and then hours to fly by...The two met again and again... their eyes smoldered with desire but the lips spewed flames of hate... yet when they stood close their hearts sang in perfect symphony... Rabba Vey... 

They promised to hate to their heart's content... but the heart chose to love with all it's intent... As the duppata blew...and the wisps of hair flew... the Rabba Vey's grew... Becoming an anthem tugged at the heart and like Arnav and Khushi we remembered it  by heart.

As hate came down on it's knees... we got glorious visions of magical Rabba Vey's to see...

The journey of love starts afresh... as  wishes are still untold... vows unspoken...hurt not forgiven... a sacrifice awaits and tears  brim in the corner of an eye...so the mystical land ofRabba Vey's is still  the solace...

It is said old is Gold... the vintage Rabba ve for you to enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23rXWRRrgQo [/YOUTUBE]

Please share your thoughts on  Rabba Vey would love to hear them...๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Rabba Ve is holy stuff ๐Ÿ˜† It's like the theme song for IPKKND. The common factor through everything. love or hate Rabba Ve is always a part of ArHi๐Ÿ˜†the original is the closest to my heart but I adore the latest one too cos of the lyrics!  
Originally posted by kash4life

Rabba Ve is holy stuff ๐Ÿ˜† It's like the theme song for IPKKND. The common factor through everything. love or hate Rabba Ve is always a part of ArHi๐Ÿ˜†the original is the closest to my heart but I adore the latest one too cos of the lyrics!  

Hey kash 4life thanks for sharing your thoughts on Rabba Vey.๐Ÿ˜Š. as you said the sacred stuff of IPK,.. love and Rabba vey are now synonymous inIPK land... the original version still is the closest one for me... will take some time for the new version to grow on me...
Lovely post! Everytime you hear about Arhi or IPKKND, Rabba Ve automatically comes in your mind!๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Orange101

Lovely post! Everytime you hear about Arhi or IPKKND, Rabba Ve automatically comes in your mind!๐Ÿ˜† 
thank you Orange๐Ÿ˜Š...you said it beautifully Arhi ,IPKKND and Rabba Vey are the mazboot  trio... incomplete without the other...
Gosh!! That was beautifully put together...Good job dear๐Ÿ‘.

I think what you said more or less sums it up for me as well...especially what awaits us...there is so much more.
Edited by bpbr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bpbr

Gosh!! That was beautifully put together...Good job dear๐Ÿ‘.

I think what you said more or less sums it up for me as well...especially what awaits us...there is so much more.
 thank you for sharing your POV...๐Ÿ˜Š... Even I am awaiting for the layers of romance to unfold courtsey... Rabba Vey... 
Originally posted by riyya6

๐Ÿ‘

thank you sweetheart...๐Ÿค— your encouragement means a lot...