Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV : The Ace - M : The Queen - JN : The Clown

Sammy11 IF-Rockerz
Sammy11
Sammy11

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
UV : The Ace - M : The Queen - JN : The Clown

Hmmm... I'm sorry for not posting for a couple of days, due to some emergencies and bad health, sorry again friends ... Anyway here goes my todays dose...!

"Behad pyar karke bhi, khehna sakun,
kitna pyar karta hoon mein,
pal pal dard sehkar bhi
dard mehsoos na ho
tumhari aankho mein dekh kar.
Jee na paoon is dil ke bina,
jo tujh ka ho betha hai pehli nazar mein...
Janeman, bas tera hi intezar hai,
kehdo sirf mujhse hi pyar hai... Mujhse hi pyar hai..."

This is a small poem written by me which is said by UV to M for his princess, he loves the most, it tells the perfect condition of his heart and feelings to her...

Ok, so now coming directly to the post's point, by seeing at todays post the only thing I can say is UV is The Ace of the Cards game, who can turn the game 180 degrees (bazi palat sakta hai) in DEK he plays games very well and forcast his every move without a crease... M is now transformed into a Queen of a chess game who can do anything for his King (UV) and can go to any extent, and last but not the lease, JN is the Clown of the circus, everyone use her for perfect purpose.

Todays episode was good but not great, it was worth to watch on Monday, but nothing special for the four days wait. Half of the things in todays episode were already predicted, like UN in M's party, K acknowledging M's forgiveness but not accepting rather involving a new challenge, JN's super idiotic thinking that she is winning even though she knows very vell the UV just want to make M jelous of him... UV utilizing JN to fulfill his purpose and plans... It was good to watch that UV is preparing JN to fall hard from her chane ka jhar... I bet she will lose her self respect and reputation heavily this time that she will not dare to attack the beloved couple ManVeer alone. She will surely make use of A in his plan to teach him a lesson for involving her back to her bad plans and destroying her reputation in the friend circle and family.

Now lets talk about M, I found her character to take a new dimension here, she is finally and actually trying to replace DS's role as a queen. She is also playing games but without rajneeti, she is like a fresh apple in the market with great demand but no promotion. She is seen to take advice from his elders i.e. Doc. Saab, she is trying to gain her knowledge by learning things by herself and finding a teacher in Doc. Saab, she know to talk like a queen and a true lover, using perfect words and emotions was the biggest change today. But she need Advisors and supporters (ministers) to put her plans and efforts to actions... (Like UN and VB).

Brij was once again shown like a King with his adventurous motives (deal and all that) but I think he is fed of of his family and running back to Maya! That was the main reason he ignored taking M with him... (Nahi to accha khaasa plan bigadjata! Iyyashi karna ka... A spoilt King, I tell you!)... But one more thing I noticed is that he still loves M a lot and cant accept her insult but he was shown ignoring his heart like before.

UV was the Ace in todays episode, he properly knows how to use somebody, what to talk with anybody, and how to put his Master Plan keep going swiftly! He was the show stealer today with his patented smirks and smiles, his eyes tells the true story.

Hmmm... Now the precap... It was the only worth of waiting four whole days... VB and UN both supporting M, UV waiting for his Master Plans result, JN is at the edge of the door, ready to be kicked out!... Yippie... It was damm goood... To see... The romantic song (music) in the background made my heart skip multiple beats for tomorrow's episode... God! 14+ hours to go!... I want it now...

Anyway I have one more poem from M's side to UV, so here it goes...

"Pyar kiya hai tumse, pyar hi karti rahoongi sada,
chahe kitne nakhre karo tum, haar na manoongi mein na...
Dil tera ab mere pass hai, chorke tu jayega kahan,
hoslae buland hain mere, tujhe ko jeetloongi mein na...
Ab kitne maafi maangoon mein, thak na jaoongi kabhi na,
apna banaloongi mein, apna banaloogi mein na..."

Hehe he he... Lastly the developing news around the corner, about shows wind up and all that... I just wanna tell you all that its not being confirmed by SA, and last but not the least I will keep my hopes up and wish DEK's TRPs goes up and it gets Extention and a timeslot change... I can watch DEK from 11.30 to 12:00 but I cant live without it, it had become a part of my life now and losing it means telling a cancer patient his last day near... :(...

Anyway guys please keep your hopes up and please watch DEK on its original run time and try all the things you can to save a DEK till its last breath...

Bye for now, take care, thanks for reading and good night...

Edited by TransTech - 17 July 2012 at 6:41pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliktanya-15thumbalinarmryjazzthakurFantasyangelPiggiesSunshinegirllSimran234wendy25aslsifjsdlvjmdiShazziepia.rahasunflower52chitra_raosrividhya68..oishu..Jarin04..IshqShava..Roze12...navina...-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Great great post!... Can I know your name??

It was beautifully written. Uday is the player and Jay thinks she is the one pulling the strings... I wanna see what happens tomorrow.. Uday's magic will definitely work and I wanna see Manyata's love confession. I hope it is from her heart and is executed brilliantly. This is the point that all of us have been wishing badly for.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikrmrythumbalinaPiggiesSammy11...navina...

Sammy11 IF-Rockerz
Sammy11
Sammy11

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

It was beautifully written. Uday is the player and Jay thinks she is the one pulling the strings... I wanna see what happens tomorrow.. Uday's magic will definitely work and I wanna see Manyata's love confession. I hope it is from her heart and is executed brilliantly. This is the point that all of us have been wishing badly for.

oh... thanks a lot Mahi... My name is S@r@h... :)

yes I'm also eagerly waitin for tomorrow's episode... just cant sleep peacfully now... ;)

Edited by TransTech - 17 July 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-SilverAngel-...navina...

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Trans!ClapClapClap
UV has always been the ace and JN the clown.
Even JN knows she is just being used to make Manyata jealous but she still likes being played. Her character(in the beginning) use to have so much depth but they made her a villain who is a fool.
One part I didn't like in the epi. was when M was calling Dr.Uncle to try to stop the party since the girls would ruin her self-respect and dignity,like she still has some left.LOL
She keeps talking about how UV still loves her but then she gets insecure by some girls who wear short dresses.What the heck?!Confused
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalina

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
bravo!!!!!

i am lost for words!!!

wondeful words of wisdomClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TransTech

Originally posted by mahi0809

oh... thanks a lot Mahi... My name is S@r@h... :)

yes I'm also eagerly waitin for tomorrow's episode... just cant sleep peacfully now... ;)

Nice name!... One of my favorite actresses has the name 'Sarah'... Sarah Michelle Gellar. Can't sleep here too!... Too excited for tomorrow's epi

Sammy11...navina...

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Very nice post Thumbs Up yes UV os the ace that will finish this game once and for all. Also win the heart of the queen i.e Manyta forever. JN is the joker as she ia not needed in thia game of hearts.

armanmallikSammy11

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
super greattt post to read :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index