munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Tvameva Mata cha Pita Tvameva,
Tvameva Bandhu cha Sakha Tvameva,
Tvameva Vidya Dravinam Tvameva,
Tvameva Sarvam Mama Deva Deva.

O God,
You are my mother, my father, my brother, and my friend.
You are my knowledge and my only wealth.
You are everything to me and the God of all Gods.

In other words..god is with us in the form of parents.. do we have enough respect for our parents?? don't we take them for granted...?? Let us try to see these questions from Ahem's perspective...

Ahem Modi, for whatever he is today, all credit goes to his mom, who nourished and nurtured him..to Ahem, his mom is the world.. when it is their parents' anniversary .. he picks up a gift for his mom.. he thinks about what will make his mom happy..never once he thought about his dad.. In all his upbringing ,, there is a missing link between the dad and the son... why is Ahem like that?? What influenced their relation??

It is in the nurture..A child learns things from his parents.. most importantly from his/her mom ..Kokila and Parag's relation, which went wrong .. it was not like they are staying separate or hating each other or took divorce.,.. What I mean, in saying their relation going wrong.. is there is never the mutual friendship.. never the mutual understanding ...between them.. Kokila had certain expectations from parag.. Parag had different dreams and ideologies.. there was never a consensus... Koki never wanted Ahem to be a failure like Parag.. she wanted her kid to be successful .. she put all her efforts in raising her kid into a successful businessman ..In all this she left behind the most important relation from her kid's life.. their dad...Parag was left behind in all this efforts of making her kid into a successful person...

Ahem, we can say is the parchayi of (shadow) of Koki..A kid sees the world through his/her mother's eyes.. Ahem's regards and respect to his dad is derived from his mom.. A mom should teach the kid, a father's position, his respect, his regard in the kid's life.. Koki failed here..her respect for her husband which is bound by age and relation, is passed on to Ahem who respects his dad for the relation sake and for his age.. the respect is not bound by love...it is bound by the relation and age... the son-dad relation is for name sake.. for society sake , for the family sake.. there was never a connection between their hearts..

Never in his life Ahem thought about what his dad likes.. what he doesn't like.. what his wishes are.. never he spent 5 minutes talking sweet nothings with his dad...They are living in the same house, under one roof.. all their lives... but living under same roof.. does not necessarily mean, they are connected by their hearts..Ahem and Parag were like strangers under one roof..there were unknown, unseen boundaries between them...

Today, is the day, when those unseen boundaries came down...today Ahem confronted his dad.. with a preconceived notion.. that his dad is always  at fault and mom is always right ,,, he met with the reality .. the fact .. the truth.. today, he has , for the first time seen the other side of the coin.. which his dad showed him..he realized that his mom is not always right and his dad is not always wrong.. today he saw, he heard, he believed, he realized his dad's feelings.. views and his share of things... Ahem for the first time today, was introduced to his dad.. not through relation or age.. but through his heart.. This is what i call as "Naya Parichay - A new prelude to an old relation"

When he knew about his dad's talent for sketching..Ahem learns everything about his dad from his wife...which is not at all agreeable to me... he asked his dad.. as why he did not say about his hobby of sketching .. Parag says "you never asked" those three words hit the core of Ahem's heart...his heart tugged.. This is what i mean... by a missing link in their  relation.. His dad is complete stranger to him..and today is the new beginning to explore and build and strengthen, the old relation between a son and a father... A relation of understanding .. a relation of trust .. a relation of friendship .. a relation of care and love is what I expect for Ahem and Parag from here on...

p.s:  uufff long one.. wrote after a long long time..so could not control myself... 😛

@vibzz... HT still missing here is one from  my side ..😛
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic post partner 👏

a child when he is small his world revolves around his mom. She does everything for him feed him ,change his clothes, help him with his homework, scold him then when he is upset love him. In short the mom usually never has to work hard to make a place in the child s heart . The father usually has to work really hard to make that place. Usually a child always loves mom more than dad. Parag is a totally different dad . He might have been physically present in the house always sometimes going to his kavi sammelans but mentally never there for his son.

The strange part is both blame each other. Parag says that ahem never asked him his likes . Come on ahem is the younger one he should have actively participated in ahem s upbringing and when they bonded ahem would learn his father s like and dislikes.

For every child their dad is a hero but for Ahem it was his mom. Hopefully the relation improves but i fear its going to get tangled more when chirag shouts today. Till now ahem has always seen only his mom blaming his dad today it will be his kaka.
The cv s have caught hold of a very interesting story line hopefully they deliver 😡

atleast you started 😉 HT will be here soon *fingers crossed*Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Munni!!! 👏

But I disagree with certain points 😃.

Nowadays I have seen fathers being equally proactive in raising kids. Technically, a father can do everything a mother can (except feeding and that's applicable only for 1-2 years). After that it's a level playing ground and kid will get closer to Mom or Dad depending on parents' and kid's own personality.

So, I don't really believe that a mother introduces a kid to his father - father can do the job himself and do it well.

I guess what went wrong with Ahem-Parag is that Koki as a personality is far stronger than Parag and she proactively encouraged Ahem to tilt towards his kaka (for a mentor). Parag adjusted to the situation and remained in the background - just my guess.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ruchisahay

Lovely post Munni!!! 👏

But I disagree with certain points 😃.

Nowadays I have seen fathers being equally proactive in raising kids. Technically, a father can do everything a mother can (except feeding and that's applicable only for 1-2 years). After that it's a level playing ground and kid will get closer to Mom or Dad depending on parents' and kid's own personality.

So, I don't really believe that a mother introduces a kid to his father - father can do the job himself and do it well.

I guess what went wrong with Ahem-Parag is that Koki as a personality is far stronger than Parag and she proactively encouraged Ahem to tilt towards his kaka (for a mentor). Parag adjusted to the situation and remained in the background - just my guess.

thank you ruchi
yeah i agree with you ruchi... nowadays it is different.. now when Ahem will be the dad .. he will definitely be proactive in raising the kid in everyday activities right from playtime to bathtime to feeding...

but here we are talking about Ahem who is almost 28 years.. way back then .. dad's were not involved in raising kids.. as for my knowledge.. more specifically in a joint and conservative family like the modis..

yeah if it was  nuclear family in metro set up.. yeah may 30 years down the lane.. dad would have been an active part.. but as per the set-up of family structure in SNS..that is what i felt..

Koki, who educated Ahem.. could also have taught him about spending time with his dad.. knowing about him .. Ahem listens to koki's every word.. her words have a great impact and influence on him... she could have said or encouraged him to spend some time with his dad.. until today Ahem saw his dad only from koki';s perspective.. he even went and confronted his dad with the belief that his mom is right ...

I agree Parag did not proactively come forward.. but those were different time set-up..

i am looking forward to a more strong bond between them
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic post !...👏
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Munni... Great post.. You know I always loved and respected Kokila for she is truthful, respectable and she most of the time is righteous, honest. 
This anniversary incident was too bad that it happened, for the first time I felt what Kokila did was totally wrong, without knowing what her husband is upto. And don't you think that she should have apologized to him in person. She did in front of every one  like a general maafi.. that's not enough for what she did.. She made Baa upset, Mota bhabhi upset... She did really feel  bad for what she did to her husband, but it was all to herself.. how will Parag understand that Kokila is really sorry for what she did...😕..
Coming to Ahem, he was brought up in a way and Kokila always told him that his father was good for nothing and he should not be like him,  he should succeed.. What if Parag wanted to be a poet, she should encourage him to do what he wants to do.. She got married to Modi family and she took over the charge of everything, leaving behind her husband.. if she is living in Modi family for so many years, she should have accepted long time ago that her husband is like this and will be like this.. which she has not.. so the hatredness is still there...
Now that in the precap CHirag shouts at Parag, I hope Kokila opens her mouth defending her husband..

Edited by ani_gr - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Edited

Fab post munni
I loved parag aham combination yesterday... Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post 👏
I love this track coz the men are finally noted and getting lines
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Munni. 

This renewed outlook from Ahem is thanks to Gopi, as you have mentioned too. She is central to bringing about many positive changes to the Modi household. 

On this occasion she told Ahem to ask his father for help. The gains he is making through this rings true especially when his fathers words left his heart hurt. It felt the look Ahem gave his dad thereafter was one of 'I want to get to know my dad more'. 

This is a start but with the pending dispute from Chirag, hope all this will not be wasted.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic post...I hope we see this track explored properly with all four playing their part..Koki parag, Gohem..