India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Where is Hitler Didi headed? (Page 4)

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hi,welcome to the forum;and nice start by the way.

You know honestly,I feel the writer of "HD",enjoys inflicting pain in the viewers;otherwise why on earth she would bring such melancholic tone in the drama?The writer might be of the idea that,people accepted this tone in Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet";appreciated Sarat Chandra's characters,Paro and Devdas,than this agonizing theme will also work for her drama.And here I think Illa Bedi is wrong:no one  cherishes these melancholic and pathetic themes;no ones finds pleasure in such themes,no matter how great the stories are,because whether it be Romeo and Juliet,or Paro and Devdas,they have fallen in love despite many barriers,have loved beyond the limits of time,but they didn't live to cherish their love;could not create beautiful memories together. What's the point of loving each other so madly,if one has not felt it,breathed it?

I have no idea if this track in "HD" is taking the drama to its finale,or not.But I feel this tone of melancholy could have been used in different structure of the story,without bringing issues of death and fatal diseases.Besides,the very idea of terror,that one feels when so close to death,is being mocked at with uncalled comedy that is being included,with cat fight between Inder Sharma's two wives,or Munna's act on the theater.It is an immature writing,without a balance in either the tone of the drama,or the theme of it.

About the show being in the process of wrapping up,I disagree with such an idea,because statistically speaking,any television sitcom,which has found a place in the audiences' heart,and appealed so much,cannot just end so abruptly,not even completing a year.The writer and the CVs are definitely up with something.As for the predictions about the up-coming turn in the story,I think its better we don't trouble our heads with it,because everytime the unthinkable happens,as the writer loves creating suspense.But this time it is being done at the cost of the audiences' emotion.Lets just hope that,Indira is not killed by her creators,because if Indira dies,"Hitler Didi",the show will die with her,prematurely.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfillurdreamsrupzgal.SilentPrincessAnkitalovesHDmithsi_22PeraltaGarrantySilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyThe.Lannister

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
You write beautifully Earnshaw. Clap I was in awe. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshaw.ByGod.Nancy

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Where is Hitler Didi headed? you asked:

NowhereLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07PeraltaGarrantymithsi_22

fulfillurdreams Groupbie
fulfillurdreams
fulfillurdreams

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Earnshaw... you should be the writer of this show. Because, obviously, you know what's up haha. I love the way you wrote that reply! And, I completely agree with you! Romeo/Juliet, Paro/Devdas and all of those other couples that were doomed to a tragic end are just that...tragic. We, as viewers and readers of such stories, appreciate those love stories because they are an example of the thought that love always prevails. No matter what, or whom, stands in the way of a couple's love, the couple always comes out strong. But that's just the thing... those tragedies set up their lives in a way to ensure that their love will prevail but they will not. Those love stories are the ones that come to mind when we question whether we, as average individuals, can find love. But, that's just the thing... those stories aren't made for the average individual. Stories like Hitler Didi are made for the average individual. We can connect with what happens to the main character. We feel what she feels, we see what she sees. While Romeo and Juliet was, is, and will be the love story that will forever be spoken about...it is not one that incites a want for one's relationship to be a replica of. What young girl is going to say "oh! I want my love to be like Romeo and Juliet's!"... Well, sure. You want your love to be the eternal kind, the all-encompassing kind that the main characters had for each other...but as you said, Earnshaw, those stories don't result in memories and the chance to grow your love. What Romeo and Juliet had was the ridiculous, physical kind of love. Indira and Rishi should have the mental, emotional, and complete love...and for that, the CVs cannot kill off our Indira. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshaw

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
wow earnshaw beautiful post

your right these writers definetly have something in their sleeves the huge promotion of indira dying the footnotes and sidenotes that keep coming on tv
no way she is gonna die but something is definetly gonna shock us come maybe the 20th day of this 30 day countdown(this i say because on the 20th day hd completes 200 episodesLOLLOLLOL)

shru ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EarnshawThe.Lannister

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

wow earnshaw beautiful post

your right these writers definetly have something in their sleeves the huge promotion of indira dying the footnotes and sidenotes that keep coming on tv
no way she is gonna die but something is definetly gonna shock us come maybe the 20th day of this 30 day countdown(this i say because on the 20th day hd completes 200 episodesLOLLOLLOL)

shru ROFL
mels - u r waiting for shock... Shocked what shock... u will find nothing of that sort... i think now we should be aware of our HD backend team...  but still HD kha tag line hai na"umeed say hai zindagiLOL
If u notice even though the track started as Indira sickness.. but at the end what r they showing... they same SN drama.. and how they can again keep on testing Rishi character...hey god Sumit and Rati khey liye what all i have to seeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarranty

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
isliye veena mein chahtihoo ki before indira dies (if this is what happens) i really want rishi to die before her death out of heart attack or suicide (like taking poison, dont laugh i dont think rishi can live without his wife) so that we fans can relieve tension once at a time & fully forget HD.  Baad mein koi bi leap aaye, koi bi naya actor aaye i dont think sumit fans worry hai na.  i even dont think rati fans also worry if sehar role is played by new comer kyu ki they will show indira as dead.  Atleast all inshi fans will be happy because till their end they stayed together & died together..infact if ila makes this end with inshi it will be best acc to me instead of only rati dieing & rishi living like dead manUnhappy  
PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Veena ive akready told how i feel suffocatex by the sharma scenes overdose we get
to see everyday LOL
What shru said is right they are going nowhere
They should learn from ek hazaro how beautifully thwy have handled the track shamr on our cvs
By shock o i mean kuch to hoga na veena indira will be saved b6 some miracle dekhna padega kya dikhate hai LOL

Go to top