Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to HD foram .😊  
fulfillurdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Sorry was really livid. πŸ˜†

I totally agree with you! And, Jhumpa making an appearance again?! Omg... I really hate her character. The way she talks, I just want to smack her across the face and tell her to go back to school. What the hell did Inder see in her of all people? Uggghhh. 

Also, I think it's funny that my name is also Ankita and we share the same opinion πŸ˜†
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fulfillurdreams

I totally agree with you! And, Jhumpa making an appearance again?! Omg... I really hate her character. The way she talks, I just want to smack her across the face and tell her to go back to school. What the hell did Inder see in her of all people? Uggghhh. 

Also, I think it's funny that my name is also Ankita and we share the same opinion πŸ˜†

Welcome to the forum, namesake. πŸ€—
rupzgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm.. I think indra IS suffering from brain tumor.. And I think it's high time that rishi gets to know about it.. So that sumit (rishi) can show his acting skills.. Cos it seems as if like there's no enough scope on rishi for this particular track unlike the other family members.. Plus I dun think I will like a uncle-niece relationship between rati & sumit.. Cos they look really awesome as a loving couple..
Hmmm... Well gotta watch next week episodes.. But after watching today's episode, I have a feeling that rishi will get to know about indra's brain tumor next week...
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,welcome to the forum;and nice start by the way.

You know honestly,I feel the writer of "HD",enjoys inflicting pain in the viewers;otherwise why on earth she would bring such melancholic tone in the drama?The writer might be of the idea that,people accepted this tone in Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet";appreciated Sarat Chandra's characters,Paro and Devdas,than this agonizing theme will also work for her drama.And here I think Illa Bedi is wrong:no one  cherishes these melancholic and pathetic themes;no ones finds pleasure in such themes,no matter how great the stories are,because whether it be Romeo and Juliet,or Paro and Devdas,they have fallen in love despite many barriers,have loved beyond the limits of time,but they didn't live to cherish their love;could not create beautiful memories together. What's the point of loving each other so madly,if one has not felt it,breathed it?

I have no idea if this track in "HD" is taking the drama to its finale,or not.But I feel this tone of melancholy could have been used in different structure of the story,without bringing issues of death and fatal diseases.Besides,the very idea of terror,that one feels when so close to death,is being mocked at with uncalled comedy that is being included,with cat fight between Inder Sharma's two wives,or Munna's act on the theater.It is an immature writing,without a balance in either the tone of the drama,or the theme of it.

About the show being in the process of wrapping up,I disagree with such an idea,because statistically speaking,any television sitcom,which has found a place in the audiences' heart,and appealed so much,cannot just end so abruptly,not even completing a year.The writer and the CVs are definitely up with something.As for the predictions about the up-coming turn in the story,I think its better we don't trouble our heads with it,because everytime the unthinkable happens,as the writer loves creating suspense.But this time it is being done at the cost of the audiences' emotion.Lets just hope that,Indira is not killed by her creators,because if Indira dies,"Hitler Didi",the show will die with her,prematurely.
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You write beautifully Earnshaw. πŸ‘ I was in awe. πŸ˜Š
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Where is Hitler Didi headed? you asked:

NowhereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

fulfillurdreams thumbnail
Earnshaw... you should be the writer of this show. Because, obviously, you know what's up haha. I love the way you wrote that reply! And, I completely agree with you! Romeo/Juliet, Paro/Devdas and all of those other couples that were doomed to a tragic end are just that...tragic. We, as viewers and readers of such stories, appreciate those love stories because they are an example of the thought that love always prevails. No matter what, or whom, stands in the way of a couple's love, the couple always comes out strong. But that's just the thing... those tragedies set up their lives in a way to ensure that their love will prevail but they will not. Those love stories are the ones that come to mind when we question whether we, as average individuals, can find love. But, that's just the thing... those stories aren't made for the average individual. Stories like Hitler Didi are made for the average individual. We can connect with what happens to the main character. We feel what she feels, we see what she sees. While Romeo and Juliet was, is, and will be the love story that will forever be spoken about...it is not one that incites a want for one's relationship to be a replica of. What young girl is going to say "oh! I want my love to be like Romeo and Juliet's!"... Well, sure. You want your love to be the eternal kind, the all-encompassing kind that the main characters had for each other...but as you said, Earnshaw, those stories don't result in memories and the chance to grow your love. What Romeo and Juliet had was the ridiculous, physical kind of love. Indira and Rishi should have the mental, emotional, and complete love...and for that, the CVs cannot kill off our Indira. 
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow earnshaw beautiful post

your right these writers definetly have something in their sleeves the huge promotion of indira dying the footnotes and sidenotes that keep coming on tv
no way she is gonna die but something is definetly gonna shock us come maybe the 20th day of this 30 day countdown(this i say because on the 20th day hd completes 200 episodesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

shru 🀣
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adiya1

wow earnshaw beautiful post

your right these writers definetly have something in their sleeves the huge promotion of indira dying the footnotes and sidenotes that keep coming on tv
no way she is gonna die but something is definetly gonna shock us come maybe the 20th day of this 30 day countdown(this i say because on the 20th day hd completes 200 episodesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

shru 🀣

mels - u r waiting for shock... 😲 what shock... u will find nothing of that sort... i think now we should be aware of our HD backend team...  but still HD kha tag line hai na"umeed say hai zindagiπŸ˜†
If u notice even though the track started as Indira sickness.. but at the end what r they showing... they same SN drama.. and how they can again keep on testing Rishi character...hey god Sumit and Rati khey liye what all i have to seeπŸ˜ƒ