Where is Hitler Didi headed?

fulfillurdreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So...until now, I've always been a silent member. Actually, I wasn't a member at all and I finally decided to register so I could also discuss my views with the rest of the viewers. The track right now is so devastating that I find myself getting teary over Indira's predicament and attitude. I feel so sad for her at this moment. Honestly, the track is very good and I feel that Rati is doing a phenomenal job in this new situation, however, I almost would rather see her in a pregnancy. I know it would have been too soon and I really would have wanted Inshi to water their romance/ love first, but this track is so emotional! I dread watching it because my heart just sits in my throat the entire episode because I'm so sad! This track is just emotional, as Rishi says, "hatyechar"! Why are you doing this hatyechar on your viewers CV's?! Honestly, though, I'm not upset about the way the track is going... it's just very sad, you know? But, also, the episode today makes me wonder...is the show ending? The way Indira has decided to straighten out her family and make them self-sufficient, it makes me a little curious as to if Hitler Didi is coming to an end in the upcoming 30 days. I hope not and I guess only time will tell. But if not, then how will Indira come out from such a strong diagnosis? As the doctor says, the brain tumor is too advanced, so how will she be able to survive it?

Just my thoughts! Let me know what you guys think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am thinking the same. Is the show ending? Or maybe someone set this whole thing up. Maybe she is being drugged to get dizzy etc and the doctor is working with sm1, maybe her dad. Or she may be pregnant and the dr is working with sm1 else to fool her.
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think the show is ending. This is a track introduced to garner higher TRP's. 

Welcome to the forum fulfillurdreams. Dont just be a silent reader, but be active and participate in discussions and topics and make your own topics too. Hope to see you more and more here in coming days. 

Wat would be your sweet name. 
Thanks for your responses! I appreciate the welcome to the Hitler Didi forum. I agree with you guys... I don't think that the show will end within the 30 days. It's popular enough right now, I think. I recently heard that they might use the lottery idea to end this cancer track. But we'll see what happens. All I can say right now is that I really hope she shares with Rishi soon because I would rather see him be there for her than him trying to understand why she's constantly yelling and such. I want their relationship to have honesty in it, you know? And Indira needs to be honest if she expects Rishi to be honest. I truly believe that Rishi will be devastated when he finds out about the cancer but, at the same time, he might become more responsible...and try really hard to get a job. Because, obviously, he seems to be really lazy about getting a job. Also, I think Indira's plan to make her family more straight is a great plan! The way she is manipulating them is just fabulous! Great acting by Rati, too! Obviously, they are the besharmas and they are bound to do something outlandish and make some kind of bad decision but still... the track is fabulous. Let me know what you guys think!

In other news, Dhanya ji... my name is Ankita. 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there must be something behind Indira' s brain tumour i guess lets wait and watch...😊
and i dont think so show will end...so lets just not think about it and watch the coming up tracks...
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry show will not end and Indu ko bhi kuch nahi hogaπŸ˜‰
Btw Welcome to the ForumπŸ€—
Thank you! I'm excited to finally be able to post my opinions! And, ya I agree with you guys. Indu will not be killed off...she's the main character, for crying out loud! Haha...
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to forum. It is fun to read and express different opinions. I agree with you that Rati is doing great acting. I feel very sad for her. when Indira with Rishi, I hardly can watch it. I donot think that show is ending. She is suffering from something. if she has cancer , she will be cured and she will know reality about her family.
   If she is pregnant , she is taking that horrible cancer drug and that's very harmful for baby. But this is TV,reality does not matter. Let's hope for best. If Inder can open shop with little money and half a day then any thing can happen. Let's sit and watch.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Leap occurs & Indira dies , and Rati comes back as Seher.

Then Sumit (Rishi) will become uncle of Rati ( Seher).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Imagine the scenes : 

Old Rishi will say : Beta Seher , college se sidha ghar aaya karo.

Seher : Ji Fufaji. Aap to mere liye sabse special hain. Aapki baat kabhi nahin taal sakti.

We will see Rasu Chemistry as Uncle-Niece.πŸ˜‰

frosty16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

If Leap occurs & Indira dies , and Rati comes back as Seher.

i m not against rati as seher but dont it will be very illogical if rati will come back as seher?πŸ˜• seher is indu's niece, not indu's daughter.Edited by frosty16 - 11 years ago