Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap is confirmed (Page 4)

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

[

vidhi.. i'm sorry dear.. i was part of the other show's protests.. only coz of the rage we created in twitter we stopped remarriage of the lead. They were planning for something and only after the rage on twitter, ppl decided not to take panga with fans.. initially no one was happy with leap and separation. reason for separation was bad, but after leap they made us love it again..And fans are very much happy and the result is big leap in TRPs.

But that doesn't mean parichay too has to follow the same. I still can't accept a father being deprived of his child. I don't want to see the same happening to kunal.. i don't want separation.. i'm ok if they leap for 4 to 5 years and show SiNal with a kid and their life moving ahead with kunal becoming top most lawyer. TRPs are not increasing, they need to save the show. So i'm ok with leap without separation. but ekta thinks only separation and leap will help. we need to change this fact. so doing it calmly will never help..

whatever the outrage we did was out in the media. every article told that the fans are not happy and hence ekta came out and gave the interview. till then she was mum. the creatives replied back rudely, we didn't bother. we kept telling them that fans don't want them to separate. if we are calm, i don't think they would take it serious IMO.. But we shouldn't be aggressive too like bashing the CVs and all..Don't be rude to them. Post meaningfully and convey our thoughts and opinions about the show.

PS : I'm talking about other show coz it was mentioned here in replies and i being a fan of both shows know what's happening.
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, Maria, tnx for pointing it out...
People shouldn't expect that venting their frustrations on the forum will get them their desired results, they should get on to twitter where Colors & BT people are very active & also Facebook & let them know how they feel.
Even if separation & leap both happen, we can at least try to make them incorporate some of our wishes into it & more importantly, make sure they know what we absolutely won't tolerate.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_chitsssrainbowgirl-MariaMars-stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i think for parichay a leap is definitely needed...seriously i am tired of this court cases...murder mystery...rape track...above Thakrals siblings...richa's track is the most irritating...

a leap is needed to bring new entries...new stories...twist n turns...above all new love story of SiNal...

i am always against leap...but then for parichay...i don't mind a leap if they handle everything perfectly...

i quit BALH long time back after RaYa consummation...but i swear the leap is too good...i am watching the show once again...i love RaYa's daughter Pihu...n i love the chemistry b/w Rajat-Priya...its fireworks...n Ram is even more funny than before...though the pain is still deep in him...i love the leap...i hope they don't destroy the simplicity...the leap is way better than the original...a good move by ekta n team...i was against it too..but after watching it...its just fabulous...can't wait to watch RaHu chemistry n RaYa meet...along with PriJat chemistry

as for PR...the leap sucks big time...i stopped watching even for ArVi...the first ever show where the daughters call their own mother..."dusri aurat"...they even tried to make their mother a maid n wants her to sleep in the kitchen...blame n taunt her for every single bad things happenings in their life...manav is worst than a spineless man...who can't even smack his daughters being rude to his wife...endless journey of taunts...now it gone even worst to worst...PR leaps is the worst...PR always masters in MU n distance b/w manav-archana...but the leap is worst of all...the only best thing happened in PR is mother-daughter relationship b/w Archana-Purvi which indeed a PR...the rest is least told the better

i hope they give even better leap for Parichay...even better than PR n BALH with Kunal Chopra in prime focus

but in leaps the biggest problem is casting...will the current actors agree to play older characters...especially keerti whom is very important in the show as well as in the leap...since she is the female leading lady..will she agree to play a mother of 2 kids...i  know sammy will...since the leap revolves around his own age...i hope keerti plays siddhi even if she has to play mother of 2 kids...kunal chopra is the heart n soul of the show but w/o SiNal there is no parichay...w/o keerti the leap will never work...it will be flop n forced to shut...as the audience won't be able to see anyone playing siddhi except for keerti

Edited by Mages - 18 July 2012 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

i think for parichay a leap is definitely needed...seriously i am tired of this court cases...murder mystery...rape track...above Thakrals siblings...richa's track is the most irritating...

a leap is needed to bring new entries...new stories...twist n turns...above all new love story of SiNal...

i am always against leap...but then for parichay...i don't mind a leap if they handle everything perfectly...

i quit BALH long time back after RaYa consummation...but i swear the leap is too good...i am watching the show once again...i love RaYa's daughter Pihu...n i love the chemistry b/w Rajat-Priya...its fireworks...n Ram is even more funny than before...though the pain is still deep in him...i love the leap...i hope they don't destroy the simplicity...the leap is way better than the original...a good move by ekta n team...i was against it too..but after watching it...its just fabulous...can't wait to watch RaHu chemistry n RaYa meet...along with PriJat chemistry

as for PR...the leap sucks big time...i stopped watching even for ArVi...the first ever show where the daughters call their own mother..."dusri aurat"...they even tried to make their mother a maid n wants her to sleep in the kitchen...blame n taunt her for every single bad things happenings in their life...manav is worst than a spineless man...who can't even smack his daughters being rude to his wife...endless journey of taunts...now it gone even worst to worst...PR leaps is the worst...PR always masters in MU n distance b/w manav-archana...but the leap is worst of all...the only best thing happened in PR is mother-daughter relationship b/w Archana-Purvi which indeed a PR...the rest is least told the better

i hope they give even better leap for Parichay...even better than PR n BALH with Kunal Chopra in prime focus

but in leaps the biggest problem is casting...will the current actors agree to play older characters...especially keerti whom is very important in the show as well as in the leap...since she is the female leading lady..will she agree to play a mother of 2 kids...i  know sammy will...since the leap revolves around his own age...i hope keerti plays siddhi even if she has to play mother of 2 kids...kunal chopra is the heart n soul of the show but w/o SiNal there is no parichay...w/o keerti the leap will never work...it will be flop n forced to shut...as the audience won't be able to see anyone playing siddhi except for keerti

i respect your opinion

well i agree keerti is very young and i dont see her fit in a mother's role esp if they leap is 7-8 yrs. 
but like you said only keerti can play siddhi and without siddhi they is no parichay or sinal. 

but then i have a feeling keerti will continue to play the role, bec parichay is her first show in indiantelevision and that too where she plays the female lead and the show and character has been great for her career so far.

reg leap i am not in favour of them, but i guess in balaji shows its inevitable

norzar

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i respect your opinion

thanx yaar...Embarrassed

well i agree keerti is very young and i dont see her fit in a mother's role esp if they leap is 7-8 yrs. 
but like you said only keerti can play siddhi and without siddhi they is no parichay or sinal. 

well megha aka akanksha of NBTNMKK is 21 yrs old...n she plays mother of 2 kids...i am sure even keerti will excel in it...above all ankita aka archana of she is also in her 20s..n she plays the mother of 20s yes old kids...all the actors are exactly her age...LOL...well this what i call professional...all it matters is the story n concept...CVs knows w/o sammy-keerti...parichay will never work

but then i have a feeling keerti will continue to play the role, bec parichay is her first show in indiantelevision and that too where she plays the female lead and the show and character has been great for her career so far.

i agree...

i agree...

nowadays not only ekta all shows has crappy leaps...but i think parichay desperately needs a leap...a new story...SiNal falling in love all over again..now being separated or together i don't mind...i am used to it...my only hope SiNal not marrying some other people...

norzar

norzar

well currently we don't have a official news...n a leap to happen it will take some months...lets wait n watch

Edited by Mages - 18 July 2012 at 4:49am

AnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hi

hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

i respect your opinion

thanx yaar...Embarrassed

well megha aka akanksha of NBTNMKK is 21 yrs old...n she plays mother of 2 kids...i am sure even keerti will excel in it...above all ankita aka archana of she is also in her 20s..n she plays the mother of 20s yes old kids...all the actors are exactly her age...LOL...well this what i call professional...all it matters is the story n concept...CVs knows w/o sammy-keerti...parichay will never work

i agree...

i agree...

nowadays not only ekta all shows has crappy leaps...but i think parichay desperately needs a leap...a new story...SiNal falling in love all over again..now being separated or together i don't mind...i am used to it...my only hope SiNal not marrying some other people...

norzar

norzar

well currently we don't have a official news...n a leap to happen it will take some months...lets wait n watch

yup in the past we have seen many actresses who are young playing mother roles, and parichay has provided keerti a great platform to perform so yes we can hope she will be part of the leap too. 

SS and KN can only play kunal +siddhi characters.

but sinal dont need to fall in love over again, they are already in love, even if they seperate and meet post leap, they love will always be there

though i dont think i will be able to take kunal believing witcha, and her lie that siddhi dumped him for money. unacceptable. 

i agree we have had no official article reg leap, so it could be planned for after some weeks or even months

norzar

AnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

vidhi.. i'm sorry dear.. i was part of the other show's protests.. only coz of the rage we created in twitter we stopped remarriage of the lead. They were planning for something and only after the rage on twitter, ppl decided not to take panga with fans.. initially no one was happy with leap and separation. reason for separation was bad, but after leap they made us love it again..And fans are very much happy and the result is big leap in TRPs.

But that doesn't mean parichay too has to follow the same. I still can't accept a father being deprived of his child. I don't want to see the same happening to kunal.. i don't want separation.. i'm ok if they leap for 4 to 5 years and show SiNal with a kid and their life moving ahead with kunal becoming top most lawyer. TRPs are not increasing, they need to save the show. So i'm ok with leap without separation. but ekta thinks only separation and leap will help. we need to change this fact. so doing it calmly will never help..

whatever the outrage we did was out in the media. every article told that the fans are not happy and hence ekta came out and gave the interview. till then she was mum. the creatives replied back rudely, we didn't bother. we kept telling them that fans don't want them to separate. if we are calm, i don't think they would take it serious IMO.. But we shouldn't be aggressive too like bashing the CVs and all..Don't be rude to them. Post meaningfully and convey our thoughts and opinions about the show.

PS : I'm talking about other show coz it was mentioned here in replies and i being a fan of both shows know what's happening.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know Maria.. you are right.. we need to put our foot down and not give in to whatever crap they show us.. will send out stern messages nowThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hmm.. same here ...I feel Keerti is too young to play a mom of 7-8 years old kids...which means around 30 years.
and I dont want leap and more so dont wan SINAL separation..

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

hmm.. same here ...I feel Keerti is too young to play a mom of 7-8 years old kids...which means around 30 years.
and I dont want leap and more so dont wan SINAL separation..

nowadays younger actors does play the mother's role perfectly...

examples

akanksha aka megha of NBT-mother of 2 kids
ankita aka archana of PR-mother of 5 kids
hina aka akshara of YRKKH-mother of 2 kids(1 has been miscarriage)

they all are young in age...they play mother's role...n ankita even worst plays mother's character to the children of her own real age...i salute her for her professionalism

when such young actress does...why can't keerti...its a challenging role which perfects her acting skills even more...n with sammy beside her...there is no need to worry...she will play through it...

currently parichay needs a new story...new entry...new fresh approach...

well the leap news is not yet announced to the media...lets wait n watch...what is happening..

Edited by Mages - 18 July 2012 at 5:39am

AnkitaKaranSV_20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index