Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap is confirmed (Page 3)

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Thanks for the confirmation Vidhi.. I guess only sending them messages about what we want before and after leap is what we can do now and I am on it.. thanks once again

yeah instead of getting hyper we should calmly do this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
guys i dont knw how many have read this..

when EK another show which took a leap last week ..his fans didnt like this so they did all what we r suppose to do nw...

EK in an interview reg that leap told that she n her other members received many msgs n hatred one's ...bt it was of no use for her she did the leap n dont knw whether that serial fans r satisfied or not...

so we should calmly react so that may be she listen to us...

no offense to anyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_kn-Hima-..anushka..-Rani

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

when EK another show which took a leap last week ..his fans didnt like this so they did all what we r suppose to do nw...

EK in an interview reg that leap told that she n her other members received many msgs n hatred one's ...bt it was of no use for her she did the leap n dont knw whether that serial fans r satisfied or not...

no offense to anyone

Agree Vidhi.. no use of being harsh with them.. if we want to be heard, we should be sweet and honest in what we write to them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knrainbowgirlvidhisalot

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
How Much Leap?? If 5 to 6 years like BALH..then i really don't have Problem and I m with CV .. BALH is much better than Before..i start Watching that show again ... And If Leap or SiNal sepration can bring Orignal Story of parichay "Kunal chopra and his professional life"..then i really don't have any problem with itt...

PS: Its My Personal thinking only..

-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the info vidhi. 

any idea how many yrs leap they will take

i suggest will all continue sending msgs to the makers, to atleast show a better climax before the leap, ie kunal trusting siddhi even if she goes away, getting to truth, exposing witcha, supporting his family both emotionally and financially. chopras trusting siddhi etc

and after leap happens and when siddhi comes back they shouldnt show she married another man for real. kunal too should not be shown married again

i personally dont think or know if i will watch the show post leap, but if they save kunal's character and show him having faith in siddhi and packing of the vamp to jail etc, i am sure many will be glad

if they 7-8 yr leap then that would be seema will play mother to grown up girls  bec anokhi ishani will turn 15-16 

waiting for official articles on the leap, we still havent had nay, which means they is time for the leap and we still can make a difference with the execution of it

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Leap is confirmed right,so lets try campaign for Kunal utilising his gold medallist brain in exposing Richa , Richa's permanent exit from show and no separation for SINALClapClapClap.
Being polite now that is hard, I have already kinda kinda a couple of days back.But will try for all its worth.Even if it's separation I want to see Kunal seek her out and land up at her door one day.Don't want hand of fate!!!But I don't want separation!!!CryCry

rainbowgirl

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

no offense to anyone

vidhi.. i'm sorry dear.. i was part of the other show's protests.. only coz of the rage we created in twitter we stopped remarriage of the lead. They were planning for something and only after the rage on twitter, ppl decided not to take panga with fans.. initially no one was happy with leap and separation. reason for separation was bad, but after leap they made us love it again..And fans are very much happy and the result is big leap in TRPs.

But that doesn't mean parichay too has to follow the same. I still can't accept a father being deprived of his child. I don't want to see the same happening to kunal.. i don't want separation.. i'm ok if they leap for 4 to 5 years and show SiNal with a kid and their life moving ahead with kunal becoming top most lawyer. TRPs are not increasing, they need to save the show. So i'm ok with leap without separation. but ekta thinks only separation and leap will help. we need to change this fact. so doing it calmly will never help..

whatever the outrage we did was out in the media. every article told that the fans are not happy and hence ekta came out and gave the interview. till then she was mum. the creatives replied back rudely, we didn't bother. we kept telling them that fans don't want them to separate. if we are calm, i don't think they would take it serious IMO.. But we shouldn't be aggressive too like bashing the CVs and all..Don't be rude to them. Post meaningfully and convey our thoughts and opinions about the show.

PS : I'm talking about other show coz it was mentioned here in replies and i being a fan of both shows know what's happening.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 18 July 2012 at 4:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahchitsssFariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaran-Rojaa--Rani

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

no offense to anyone

vidhi.. i'm sorry dear.. i was part of the other show's protests.. only coz of the rage we created in twitter we stopped remarriage of the lead. They were planning for something and only after the rage on twitter, ppl decided not to take panga with fans.. initially no one was happy with leap and separation. reason for separation was bad, but after leap they made us love it again..And fans are very much happy and the result is big leap in TRPs.

But that doesn't mean parichay too has to follow the same. I still can't accept a father being deprived of his child. I don't want to see the same happening to kunal.. i don't want separation.. i'm ok if they leap for 4 to 5 years and show SiNal with a kid and their life moving ahead with kunal becoming top most lawyer. TRPs are not increasing, they need to save the show. So i'm ok with leap without separation. but ekta thinks only separation and leap will help. we need to change this fact. so doing it calmly will never help..

whatever the outrage we did was out in the media. every article told that the fans are not happy and hence ekta came out and gave the interview. till then she was mum. the creatives replied back rudely, we didn't bother. we kept telling them that fans don't want them to separate. if we are calm, i don't think they would take it serious IMO.. But we shouldn't be aggressive too like bashing the CVs and all..Don't be rude to them. Post meaningfully and convey our thoughts and opinions about the show.

PS : I'm talking about other show coz it was mentioned here in replies and i being a fan of both shows know what's happening.
You ar eright Maria , I don't think we should keep quiet or be smooth.We need to go crazy over twitter and FB to create a change!!!Thanks for the motivation Maria!!Wink
Really don't want to see a separation here because it will be a replica of the other show then!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index