Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap is confirmed (Page 2)

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ohhh so dat means Leap is confirmed
lo ji...bt they cant show a leap all of  a sudden...i thjink it might take at least 2 months for the leap...
They should sort out many tracks before the leap na
ive msged all of them nw...after reading ur post partnerEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhisalot-Rani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
They r thinking that as BALH is far better aftr leap Parichay will also be so but do they have that capability? If they had it then they would showed kunal's parichay b4 leap itself n nt played with him with all drunken c1, rape,illog preg, pseudomurder n what not.They r overcnfident,didnt take even 1/2 our suggestions n they still think they can clear mess aftr leap.Living in their own shell with illusions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish--AiSha--vidhisalotrainbowgirl-Rani

diksha358saxena Groupbie
diksha358saxena
diksha358saxena

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
CV's hum logo se to thoda sa bhi suggestion nahi le sakte na...wo hamesha aisa hi karte hai'and ab ye leap ...idon't like it Angry

vidhisalot-Rani

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thanx for confirming vidhi ..all i cxan say is jiska dar tha wahi hua..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhisalot

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

They r thinking that as BALH is far better aftr leap Parichay will also be so but do they have that capability? If they had it then they would showed kunal's parichay b4 leap itself n nt played with him with all drunken c1, rape,illog preg, pseudomurder n what not.They r overcnfident,didnt take even 1/2 our suggestions n they still think they can clear mess aftr leap.Living in their own shell with illusions.

I knw Shehnaz...they are too confident that what ever crap they spin the audience will like it...doesn't matter to them one way or the other if the numbers keep clocking...kunal's parichay hasn't even been portrayed & they are taking a leap to show us god knows what kind of parichay Dead

I have stopped watching the show on TV & just follow EDT...the surprising thing is there is a .1% increase in TRPs this week...isn't this what they are banking on?...we are crying our eyes out to get kunal out & to show his parichay but the janta is beaming with the crap they have been showing from the past 3 weeks Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 18 July 2012 at 2:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishcooldipikaShehnaz.Kd.padminividhisalot-Rani

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hello everyone...

guys leap is bound to happen now..

so we should calmly request the concerned people that dont show a seperation and also b4 leap some matters like kunal's profeesional life is being shown...dont want a magic after leap reg this...also bring back kc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

hello everyone...

guys leap is bound to happen now..

so we should calmly request the concerned people that dont show a seperation and also b4 leap some matters like kunal's profeesional life is being shown...dont want a magic after leap reg this...also bring back kc

first of all they should not even think of separating sidhi n kunal or sinal from their kids n please for once expose richa n her evil plans... i'm sure if they show sinal together with their kids then the trps will definitely increase.
why cant they show the leads together as it happened in pavitra rishta at the time of first leap.

vidhisalotrainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the confirmation Vidhi.. I guess only sending them messages about what we want before and after leap is what we can do now and I am on it.. thanks once again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikavidhisalotrainbowgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index